Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

t h i r t y t h r e e.

I looked away from Mike as he left the club and back to my fiance. I smiled and felt a tear slip down my cheek and he hugged me again; I wasn't sure if it was from happiness or sadness. Austin pulled my head back to kiss me again as the party continued around us.

We returned home attached to each other. It felt like we were teenagers the way we sloppily made out and pulled each other's shirts off, quickly finding our way to bed. Austin let out a grunt as he pulled my jeans down, quickly thrusting into me. I let out a loud moan and buried the back of my head into the mattress feeling his going harder and harder with his hands on my hips. I loved feeling his breath against my neck, feeling his grunts echo off my collarbones.

-

Everyone found out we were engaged by the next morning, both of our phones and social networks were blown up with congratulations. It made me happy to see all the messages. "I didn't realize how many people actually like us as a couple," I said with a smile.

"I didn't either," he laughed and snuggled into me.

I stopped smiling when I came across the couple hate messages. I couldn't help but read them since they were expected. "Your fans are taking bets on how long before we break the engagement off or before we divorce." I sighed and closed my laptop, setting it on my nightstand.

"I give us five months."

I looked at him, "Seriously, Austin? I was thinking more like seven."

"We're awful taking bets on our marriage," he said and kissed my shoulder.

"What does the winner get?" I asked.

"Whatever the other put on their prenup."

I felt taken back, "are you really going to make us sign a prenup?"

"I don't know," he hesitated. "I mean, we don't have much to our names that we would fight over but you never know."

"Austin, I'm just going to say it now...divorce isn't going to happen. All our bullshit fights are over for good. You wanna break up? Too bad, go write a song about it and come back to bed," I said as I straddled him.

"I love your way with words," he smiled.

I laid on him and kissed his cheek, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

-

"Wake up!" Austin yelled and slapped my ass hard.

"Ow, asshole!" I yelled back and kicked him. I pulled the covers over my head, cocooning myself.

"We have to drive over to meet up to load the bus and trailer. Now come on," he pulled the covers off of me.

I groaned and sat up, "I fucking hate you."

He laughed and carried our suitcases out of the room. I quickly threw on sweatpants and one of his hoodies and went out to the living room. Austin came back in from outside, "Got everything? Phone charges, toothbrush? All that?" I rubbed my eyes and nodded. "Alright then let's go. We have a bus to catch."

When I woke back up, I was in a bunk and was confused as to how I got in it. I rolled over and pulled back the curtain to go out to the lounge. The guys were all sitting in the back playing games. "Well good morning sleepy head," Tino smirked.

I slugged his shoulder and sat next to him yawning, "good morning."

Tino grabbed my hand and looked at the ring, "I can't believe he actually did it."

"Me too," I said and looked at Austin. "How do you feel about it, Teen?" I looked back at him.

"Ya know, I think I'd rather have you be around forever then all the other girls that try to come around our gang."

"Aw, Tino finally approves of me!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"I think he always approved of you, he was just too much of a pussy to admit it," Alan said.

I laughed and stood back up, grabbing Austin to go up front with me. I sat down as he poured us both bowls of cereal. He sat down next to me and began eating. "How the hell did you carry me in?" I chuckled.

"I workout," he put his spoon down and flexed.

"You're so dumb," I shook my head and looked out the window.

We both watched everything pass us by as we drove to the first stop of the tour. Austin broke the comfortable silence. "Vegas is one of our stops," he said quietly.

"Ok?" I asked and took our bowls to the small sink to rinse out. I sat back down next to him, "what's your point?"

He cleared his throat and put his arm around me, "let's get married early."

I looked at him, "but why? I want a big wedding with all our friends and family."

"I just want to call you my wife already. I promise you that we'll have a big wedding soon enough. I just want you officially mine," he said.

"I think it'd be classic for us to get married in Vegas."

"The rockstar and the Playmate."

"I'm not a Playmate though," I frowned.

"Not yet but I know you will be," he smiled.

I laid my head on his chest and continued to watch the road pass us by. The fact that I was going to be Austin's wife sooner than expected made me want to throw up from excitement.
♠ ♠ ♠
goddamnit, I had almost the whole chapter typed and saved it to finish it.....it got erased.