Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

t h i r t y s i x.

Summer has gone by miserably slow. I've consumed myself with shoots, appearances, and parties to avoid being alone for too long with missing Austin. Even though we texted all day and facetimed nearly every night, I missed him more than ever. In the back of my mind I thought the worst but ignored it because I had to learn to fully trust him.

I laid in bed, exhausted from hosting a pool party all day in Vegas, and watched a movie on netflix. It had been nearly a month since I saw Austin and I was dying to see him. I grabbed my phone to look at my schedule and realized I had some time off to go see him. It was perfect -- I could surprise him for our one month anniversary. Before I knew it I was booking the next flight to Pittsburgh and texting Tino of all people my plan, and making him swear not to say anything.

I packed more than enough outfits to last me a week on the road and got everything I needed before my car service arrived at 5am. I laughed to myself about my spontaneous trip and hoped Austin would be as happy as I was to see each other. I woke up as the plane landed in Pittsburgh around noon local time and it was hitting me I'd be seeing him soon.

Tino met up with me to get me into the venue and took my bags for me. "So you literally planned this at like midnight?" He laughed.

"Love makes you do crazy things," I smiled and looked around at my surroundings.

Tino left me alone on the bus so I could be alone with my husband when he came back. I was anxious as I waited, playing stupid games on my phone to pass the time. It wasn't long before I could hear Austin talking outside the bus.

"I told you to go the fuck away," I heard him snarl.

"Why? It never mattered in the past," a girl said.

"Because I'm married now and don't hang around girls like you," Austin snapped at her. I felt my stomach twist in knots as I eavesdropped on the conversation.

"Oh come on, Austin. The dumb bitch probably cheats on you left and right so what's it matter if I fuck you?"

"Fuck you, Jessie. Get the fuck away from my bus, you disrespectful cunt. Come around me one more time this summer and you will regret it."

I heard him mutter something before the door swung open. I sat up as he closed the door and came up the steps. He completely froze when he laid eyes on me before falling over to the couch and crushing me.

He kissed me hard and ran his hands over my face, "Am I dreaming?"

I laughed, "No, you're not dreaming."

"What are you doing here?" He looked like he was ready to cry.

"I missed you too much and our one month anniversary is this week."

He kissed me again and I felt a tear against my cheek, making me get emotional too. Austin rested his cheek against mine, "I missed you so much, baby. I've been wanting to kiss you for so long, feel and smell you."

I ran my thumb on the side of his neck and kissed his forehead, "I've wanted the same thing since the moment I left you at the airport."

He sat up and wiped his eyes. "How long are you here for?" He asked.

"A week," I smiled.

"This has been the best surprise in a long time," he said and kissed me again.

We messed around in the back before Austin had to leave to go to a signing and get ready to play. I hung around some friends I hadn't seen in awhile, including Mike and Tony. Mike invited me back to the bus to smoke so I went up to Austin while he signed. "Hey, I'm gonna go hang on Pierce's bus," I said.

He looked from Mike to me, "Okay. Be good and come back before 6:45 for my set."

Mike, Tony, and I dodged screaming fans and hopped onto the bus and was greeted by Adam who was editing pics, It felt like old times with the four of us; I loved it. Mike went into the back to grab his stuff and came back out with a bong.

I shook my head, "Oh no, Michael. You know I get so fucked up and lose a lung each time."

Mike and Tony both laughed. "Exactly," Mike said and began packing the stem.

I took a rip after Tony and was met with their extremely loud laughter as I began semi-dying. I flipped them off as I grabbed the beer that was between Mike's legs to calm my throat. I finally stopped coughing after Mike exhaled the smoke in my face.

I knew better than to cuddle up next to him as I felt my high kick in. My arm draped across his middle as his arm went around my shoulders, it was too familiar. I managed to fall asleep while the three guys talked nonsense and woke up alone a while later in a bunk. I groaned and went to the front, seeing that it was dark outside. "Shit, why did no one wake me up?!" I yelled, mainly in Mike's direction.

"I tried, but you were too fucked up," he laughed.

I hit his shoulder and grabbed my phone seeing that it was 8pm and many texts & missed calls from Austin. I didn't say bye to anyone on the bus as I grabbed my purse and made my way to Of Mice's bus.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Austin asked as I approached the bus.

"I fell asleep and no one woke me up."

He huffed, "you fell asleep or you slept with Mike?"

"Don't even start that shit with me, Austin. I thought we were passed this!" I yelled and walked onto the bus.

Austin grabbed my arms, making me face him. "Just answer me," he said.

"You're the only guy I've fucked in a long time, you know this."

He let go of me and apologized. I rolled my eyes and went to change into a tshirt and cotton shorts. Austin opened the bathroom door while I changed, "are you going to ignore me all night?"

I took took my shirt off before answering, "I don't know. Are you never going to trust me?"

"I said I was sorry."

"Fuck your apologies, Austin. I married you hoping you'd realize this is faithfulness at it's finest." I watched his eyes light up as I said that.

Without saying anything else, he walked into the back lounge to go write. I finished changing and cleaned myself up before going back there. I curled up next to him and watched him scribble words. I love putting ideas in his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be appreciated. thinking of rewriting my Mike story.