‹ Prequel: Ours Then....
Sequel: Ours Forever....
Status: Hoping to start this soon!

Ours Now....

Letter 14

Ours Now…

Letter 14
Sid,
You’ve done it, Golden Boy. How’s it feel to have gold around your neck? You deserve it.

I think I deserved my goal too. It was pretty spectacular, actually. Your goal in overtime had the arena on its feet, everyone screaming and crying.

I have a photo on my phone from when we were all down on the ice. It’s of you with your medal around your neck and your smile is so big and you’re gazing up. I’ll have to get it printed out.

Your parents, sister, and I are all sitting in the hall outside the locker rooms. You’re all busy doing media, so we wait. I have to be careful whenever I stop writing; my hands keep drifting to my stomach. It’s too early to tell anyone else and we don’t need the media spreading rumors.

You’re standing in the hall now, speaking with the Team America’s coach. He’s laughing, despite his reserved demeanor. You just have that effect on people, I guess.

I’m sure we’ll go out to celebrate later tonight, so I’ll give these to you tomorrow morning before you leave to go to the closing ceremonies in the afternoon. It’s been a crazy time here in Vancouver. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it though.

We've had a long ride together, huh, Sid? Through it all, we've found each other again. Loving you has been the best experience of my life. I don't regret anything. And neither do you.

All My Love to You Forever,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it's short! But the next one will be written from Sid's P.O.V, so it should be interesting. What do you guys think of how things have progressed so far? Do you like it? I'm going to post the link to the next story's summary page in the next update. I hope to have the final letter posted later today. Thanks, lovelies, and let me know what you think!