Status: Every Friday

I'm Not Retarded, Just Unique

Sleaze Ball

“Mikey!” Gerard shouted as his brother stomped and ran around the apartment. Mikey was scheduled to go home today but his mother got called in for work that afternoon and is unable to pick him up until tomorrow. Mikey wasn't too happy with this and was now stomping around Gerard's apartment trying to make as much noise as possible to get Gerard evicted.

“Home!!!” Mikey shrieked slamming a door closed only to open it back up and slam is closed again.

“Micheal James Way you stop that right now!” Gerard yelled as his brother, pulling him away from the door. Mikey sunk to his knees and curled up into a ball. “God damn it,” Gerard sighed as Mikey began to cry. He loved Mikey. Lord knows that Gerard would do anything for his baby brother, but sometimes he was just too much.

“You hate me!” Mikey cried, rocking back and forth. “I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!”

“Mikey I don't hate you.” Gerard said, wrapping his arms around his younger brother and pulling him in for a hug. “You know, I love you Mikey. No matter what you do.” Mikey shook his head but clung onto Gerard.

“Nu-uh, you hate me! You shout at me.”

“I'm sorry Mikey. I shouldn't have shouted at you, you did nothing wrong. I'm just tired, I need some sleep. You know people get angry when they don't get sleep.” Gerard lied but it worked. Mikey rubbed at his face before looking up at his brother.

“No sleep, yes.” Mikey mumbled, still rubbing at his cheeks. “We go to bed, yes? We sleep together.” Mikey smiled but Gerard could not return the happy look.

“I'm sorry Mikey, but I have to go to my job.” Mikey frowned instantly and looked away from Gerard. “I can call Pete?” Gerard told Mikey but it really wasn't up to debate.

Pete was Mikey's babysitter and was one of the very few people who knew how to handle children with disabilities. When Gerard and Donna met up with Pete, they interviewed him and of course he sounded lovely and fine, but it wasn't their choice really. If Mikey didn't like Pete, then Pete wouldn't be hired. Gerard and Donna both had their fingers crossed that Mikey would like his new sitter. When the two finally met, most of them would offer Mikey a hug or try to get him to engage in something that Mikey would be terrified of. Pete however, just smiled and waved at Mikey, staying at least three feet away from him at all times. Mikey liked this. Mikey liked Pete. Now Pete is the one and only sitter Mikey will ever except.

Mikey let out a loud groan and sprawled out on the floor in the hallway. “Pete,” he murmured and Gerard pulled out his phone and dialed the number.

“Hey Gerard,” Pete greeted rather casually.

“Hi Pete, how are you doing?”

“Pretty good, just sitting here watching Brendan and Ryan swap split!” Pete shouted the last part as if trying to get the pair to stop.

“Jealous!” Brendan shouted and Gerard let out a laugh.

“Fucking disgusting, he shoving his whole tongue down Ryan's-”

“I don't want to know!” Gerard cut him off and Pete scoffed.

“You need me to come over and watch over Mikey?”

“Yea, do you mind? I can pay you when you get here.” The elder way said, running a hand through his surprisingly clean hair.

“It's cool, I'll be over in ten, m'kay?”

“Okay, see ya.” The exchanged one last goodbye before Gerard turned back to Mikey. “Come on little man, let's get your 'jammies on.” The oldest brother smiled and the younger one grumbled to himself as he entered Gerard's spare bedroom. Gerard helped Mikey get into his night clothes before situating him on the couch. When the doorbell rang, Gerard let Pete in and took him over to Mikey.

“Hi Mikey,” Pete greeted with a smile, wave, and three feet away. Mikey only buried his face in the couch cushions.

“He's feeling a bit down today.” Gerard said as he handed Pete his pay and also some money if he wanted to order a pizza. Pete took it with a smile that showed off all of his pearly white teeth. His short, black hair was resting in his brown eyes and shaping around dark skin. Pete was an attractive male. He wasn't Gerard type though.

“Gerard!” Mikey called getting his brothers attention. “Huggies.”

Gerard smiled and went over to his brother and giving him a big hug. He kissed his forehead and gave him one last hug before he pulled away. He gave him his Star Wars blanket and flashed him one last smile before he fled the house.

Gerard let out a very loud sigh as he entered his car and shoved the ignition key into the small hole. He turned the key and the car rumbled to life. He pulled out of his parking spot and began the drive to the strip club. Gerard really hated this job. Despite his love for the male anatomy, it was too much. Gerard left his job everyday feeling like his whole body needs to be checked for HIV or aids. He nearly had a panic attack one time when he thought he had herpes. It turned out only to be pink marker, but it still make Gerard feel dirty. Unfortunately, it was the only job he could get that wasn't shitty pay or illegal.

Gerard turned off his car and start up at the glowing neon signs before stepping into the club. A few of the customers eyed Gerard, almost hungrily as he entered the employee area. He fixed his hair and loosened his black tie so he looked a little more comfortable. He brushed his hands against his button down shirt and black pants before stepping back out into the bar. The attire seemed a little too formal, but Micheal, Gerard's boss, started that men were into some kinky things. Gerard didn't want to know, but the attire was mandatory for all employees who were not on stage selling themselves.

Gerard barely got behind the bar before Micheal came up to him with a man behind him. Micheal was middle aged man who had greasy brown hair and bright blue eyes. Everything about his screamed sleazy ball but Gerard could do nothing about it.

The guy behind him however his light blond hair that dangled in his ocean green eyes. He was a bit small but he had some muscle on him. His lips were a soft flesh color and he was overall adorable and pretty.

“Gerard! Good to see you, how are you?” Micheal asked resting against the bar.

“Fine, and you?” Gerard asked, darting his eyes between his boss and the guys. Gerard debated on if he was a new whore or just Micheal's whore.

“Great, this is our new worker Chris. Chris, this is our bar man Gerard.” Gerard and Chris locked eyes and shook hands.

“Hi.”

“Hey.”

“Excellent, so Gerard, I'm going to get Stephano to watch the bar while you go show Chris the place. Okay? Okay,” He walked away and the two males stared after him.

Why the hell did he want Gerard to show him around? Gerard wasn't even a prostitute! He sat behind a bar all day long. Fucking Micheal....

“Er-okay then, I guess I'll show you-” Gerard was cut off by Chris.

“That guys is such a fucking cunt.” Chris rolled his eyes, flipping his hair out of his ocean eyes.

“Oh-uh, yea he is.” Gerard mumbled feeling as awkward as ever.

“Hey, uh-I know you have to man the bar and all. So, I can go look around by myself if you want.” The new blonde haired employee rubbed his neck nervously as he glanced over at a fat customer who stared at him as if he was a giant twinkie.

“No, it's okay, come on.” Gerard stepped around the bar and motioned for Chris to followed. “If you didn't already catch on, this is the main floor. Every hour we have one of our most favored people dance on the main pole. The other poles and cages are for decoration or for a party.” Gerard spoke fast as he walked into the back room. The loud obnoxious music was replaced with some corny ass porn music as Gerard pointed to the six available doors. Numerous groans and grunt could be heard and it sent a shiver down Gerard spine as he visible cringed.

“These are our-uh, private room.” Gerard watched as Chris looked around before he pointed to a door on the left. “That's the openly private room. It is used when the customers want blow jobs or just a quicky.” Gerard hastilly lead them out of the room and into the staff lounge flashing Chris a small smile. “That's it.”

“Okay, cool, thanks.” Chris smiled at Gerard. “Will I see you on stage or-” Chris looked at Gerard, leaving the sentence free for questioning.

“No!” Gerard answered a little too quickly. “I-uh, I'm just the bar guy.” Gerard stated a bit more slowly.

“Huh, that's surprising.” Chris mumbled as he looked over Gerard. “That's cool, I guess. Will I see you here everyday?”

“Usually not, I have a pretty messed up schedule because of my brother.” Chris' eyebrows shot up as he scanned Gerard yet again.

“Do you still live with your family?”

“No, my brother lived with me sometimes. My mom has a really hard job and my brother is mentally retarded so I have to watch him a lot.” Gerard explained and Chris nodded his head.

“Oh, okay, that's nice of you.” He smiled but it quickly vanished. “I'm stuck in here because of my grandma.” Chris said and Gerard instantly felt a small tug at his heart. “She's really ill and needs money for her chemotherapy.”

“Oh,” Gerard looked down at the floor sadly remembering his own pain he had gone through when his grandmother died. “Sorry.”

“It's okay, you have to have hope, right?” Chris smiled and Gerard nodded.

“You do.”

“Gerard?” Micheal asked poking his head into the room. “There you two are! Come on, I need Chris on stage.” All three of them rushed out of the room and Gerard retreated back to his bar position as Chris was forced on the stage. He looked a bit nervous at first, with all the forty year old men staring at him. When the music started however, he rolled his hips against the pole and began to work it.

Gerard dragged his eyes away when Jacob came up to the bar butt ass naked. Gerard knew that Jacob loved having his rather large cock on display and it wasn't hard to figure out that he loved to mainly show it to Gerard.

“Hey Gee-baby, can I get a vodka shot please?” Jacob said, batting his abnormally long eyelashes at Gerard. He just nod and turn his back to his nude body and begin the poor him a shot of vodka. The bar tender handed it to him and he winks at Gerard before he shot the drink back and set the empty shot glass down onto the counter. Gerard held back the urge to roll his eyes and Jacob walked off, swaying his hip so his bare ass was being ogled over by disgusting men. The dude takes one fucking shot and he thinks he's so bad ass. Gerard cringed and fiddled around with a toothpick between his lips.

“Hey Gerard,do you guys have water here?” Chris asked, startling Gerard by his sudden appearance. Gerard looked up and noticed that unlike everyone else here, Chris still had underwear on.

“Yea, we do. Do you want to pay for it yourself or use the club tab?” Gerard questioned him as he opened up the plastic bottle for his co-worker.

“I'll pay,” Chris stuck his hand into his underwear and pulled out two dollar bills. He let them go Gerard before he sat down at a stool, arching his back slightly so the men behind him could see a bit of his ass.

“Thanks,” Gerard mumbled before placing the money in the drawer and reminding himself to disinfect his hand later.

“Does anything interesting happen here? I mean, besides the nudity.” Chris looked up at Gerard with his pretty ocean eyes and he just shrugged.

“Besides the expected raping, no not really. Mike has a strict rule about not dating the strippers. He doesn't want the break up to result in him losing his best worker.”

“I guess that's smart. Still, it's going to be boring here if all I do is dance around and allow people to fuck me.” Chris sipped at his bottle of water as he watched the many other sexually dressed strippers work themselves against pole or pleasing a wealthy looking customer. Gerard watched a Jacob led a thirty year old man into the back room.

“Why aren't you out there?” Chris asked me as he took his eyes off of the scene. “You look like you got a nice ass and rather large package. I bet you can do better than a lot of people here. They are all to sloppy and desperate. I mean-look at that girl over there.” He points to 'Sparkle' (that's what she likes to be called). “Look at the way her hips move.” Gerard watched at the girl gave a lap dance but he didn't see anything wrong with it.

“Yea, they are grinding, so?”

“So, look at it! They are fucking bucking against that dudes cock. Sure it gives a nice jolt to the both of them, but they are both going to be done in ten minuets and she's going to get paid with shit. You don't buck at someone unless you are being fucked. You roll your hips, you need slow and frustrating friction so that you are pleasing the man under you more than yourself. This is why I'm not to big of a fan of woman. They will fuck any dude that turns them on. While men on the other hand, they will fuck anyone that is sexy.” Chris finished his rant with the shake of his head. He finished off his bottle of water and smiled slightly up at Gerard.

“I guess you are right.” Gerard said, now seeing that Sparkle was indeed bucking up against her victim.

“I know I'm right. I'm a bit cocky at times, but that's only because I know what I'm doing. Which is why, I think you should give it at shot. I'm not suggesting you go fuck people in the raper rooms, just work the pole. As long as you can arch your back and rub a pole, you're perfect.” Chris smiled but it soon turned into a sexual smirk when a man tucked a few bills into Chris' underwear. “See ya Gee.”

Gerard watched as Chris took the mans arm and lead him to the backdoor. As soon as he vanished Gerard shook his head and sighed.

No matter how many times Micheal or Chris asks, or how much more he will get paid. Gerard was not selling his body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recs: 71
Readers: 292
Subscribers: 138
Comments: 238

A bit of Gerard.