Folie à Deux

She's My Winona

And when the two collide, it’s no coincidence.

He hadn’t called this time. He hadn’t communicated to her in any way that he was going to be coming home late. But she waited, telling herself to just trust him. So when he came home and sat beside her on their couch, grinning at her all she could manage was a tight lipped smile.

“You’re mad at me,” he stated, smile fading. “I’m sorry I didn’t call, but you should at least trust me.”

“I do trust you,” Mia said. Pete sighed.

“No you don’t,” he said. “Damn it, Mia. Why can’t you just believe me when I say I want you and only you? What do I have to do?”

“You don’t have to tell me,” she said quietly, looking down at her lap before shifting her position on the couch.

She pulled her legs onto the couch and moved so she was straddling Pete on the sofa.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered, their eyes meeting, and she smiled a real smile this time. He grinned, showing off the teeth she loved so much (if it was even possible to love teeth).

Pete’s hands rested comfortably on her waist, his thumbs under the thin t-shirt she was wearing rubbing circles on her skin. She leaned forward kissing Pete softly, but soft was just something they didn’t really do. It didn’t take long for their kisses to become heated and for Mia’s hands to move under his shirt, enjoying the feel of his skin under her palms.

She could feel Pete’s growing erection as he pulled her shirt over her head. She pressed herself down, grinding their clothed lower halves together, eliciting a groan from Pete’s mouth. His lips were hot against her throat and the feel of those perfect teeth scraping against her sensitive skin was almost enough to put her over the edge.

She loved when they were like this.

Hell or glory, I don’t want anything in between.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a strange obsession with Pete Wentz's teeth. Don't ask. ::shifty:

Anyways, thanks again for all the lovely comments!

~Sally