Status: In progress

Only Baby Scars

The Run in

5:30 am was not my favourite time of the day. It should actually be illegal to wake up at this time of day. I do not know how they get up this early but i definitely have mad respect for them now. We arrived at Scotiabank place at 5:55. I love coming here at night when i watch my uncle play. I love seeing the lights all lit up and the fans in their jersey's packing into this giant building. My uncle and i walked into the arena where he shows me down to the locker room.
"Adi i'm just going to run in here quick to get Erik. We'll all go for some breakfast here and by the time we're done Terese, Brig and the boys should be here" he smiled and jogged into the locker room, his big sports bag hitting the wall on the way in. I heard a bunch of yelling and cheering. I was kind of curious so i went to go peak in. Before i could open the door someone ran out and ran right into me. Knocking me to the ground.

" Oh my god i am so sorry. I don't look were i'm going. here let me help you up" He extended his hand and lifted me up with no problem.
"it's alright" i let out a small giggle "Why were you running out of there so fast. The guys scare you or something" He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "no but they sure can be scary looking if you know what i mean"

I gave out a hesitant laugh and we both looked at the ground nervously. " i'm Zack by the way" he extended his hand out to me again. " i'm Adi" he smiled at me while i shook his hand. "Hey what are you doing down here anyway and at this early in the morning. I though fans weren't supposed to be here yet" he gave me a confused look. I went to go answer him but Erik ran out of the locker room.

" ADI!" he came charging for me and locked me in a bear hug spinning me around. I laughed a little and he set me on the ground realizing Zack was there. Zack looked between me and him still with the same confused look on his face.

"I've seen you've met Zack. Zack this is my cousin Adi. She's Alfie's niece." Zacks face turned drastically into a more calm expression. " yes she's very nice to talk too." We all let out a small laugh and i turned to Erik.
"Where's my uncle i thought he was going to get you so we can go eat." i turned to Zack who was now standing there awkwardly, listening in on our conversation. " You can join us if you like Zack,it would be pretty cool to get to know some of my uncles team mates" i smiled at him hoping it would drag him in.
" of course, I'd love to if it's alright with Erik and Alfie" He smiled at me which i returned. Erik opened his mouth to answer when my uncle came out of nowhere. " if what's alright with Erik and Alfie.You better not be trying to get with my niece Smith." He went up behind Zach and grabbed his neck playfully. I blushed crimson red, I know Erik saw i hope no one else did. " No, she wanted to know if i would join you guys for breakfast" he turned towards me and smiled and then turned back to my uncle.

" Well sure the more the merrier" he let go of his neck and started walking towards to stairs, Erik tagging along behind him. I was stuck behind them walking with Zack. it didn't feel awkward at all. it felt kind of nice having another male presence close to my age other than Erik. Before we hit the stairs i felt Zack pull on my hand to stop me.He leaned into my ear and quietly whispered.

" Sorry for thinking you were a fan. Force of habit. I should of known something as beautiful as you was from Sweden" He winked at me and started walking towards the stairs. Again i blushed and ran to were he was. This was going to be a long day
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how you like it. I finally brought Zack in!:) I don't know how i feel about this chapter. I guess it's kind of a filler until i get some ideas going haha

also side note who else is upset about the Foligno,Carkner,Konopka, Kuba trade? I am mostly with the first three but ugh haha

Rate and Comment tell me what you might want to happen all that fun stuff. Sorry again for mistakeshaha