Take Me Home

Chapter 2

The next morning I got up and took a quick shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body an made my way back into our room. Chloe had just gotten up and was headed to the bathroom.

"Mornings Chlo" I said cheerfully. She groaned in return. Let's just say Chloe isn't exactly a morning person. I sat at the vanity and looked at my reflection. My skin was a dark caramel color, my eyes a deep brown and my lips plump and pink. I thought I was pretty but nowhere near as pretty as my sister, because she's a Victoria's Secret model. Whatever. I'm not going to rant to you. Anyways I sat at the vanity and did my makeup. I grabbed my straightener from my suitcase and plugged it in sitting it on the vanity as Chloe walked out of the bathroom fully dressed. I grabbed my clothes and headed into the bathroom. I got changed quickly and found Chlo sitting in front of the vanity putting her signature makeup,cat eyeliner and a red lip. She wore that look pretty much all the time. I walked over to where she was and straightened my hair and curled back the pieces closest to my face.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"Yep let's go." I replied. We made our way down stairs and saw everyone ready and watching TV downstairs.

"Hey girlies!" said Maize as we walked in.

"Morning." I said. Chloe just nodded to them and sat down next to Ashlynn laying her head on her shoulder.

"Who wants to go out to breakfast before we hit the mall?" Sydney asked excitedly.

"It is 12:00." I pointed out.

"Fine lunch, smarty pants." she said sticking her tongue out at me. We all nodded grabbing or bags and heading out. We got into Syd's white range rover and made our way to a little diner downtown. Our waiter led us to a booth and Sydney, Chloe and Ashlynn sat on one side while Maize and I sat opposite of them.

"Hi my name is Tyler and I will be your server today. What can I get you lovely ladies to drink?" he said winking at me. He was cute, brown hair, hazel eyes and tan skin, and looked a little older than me.

"How about you?" he asked me.

"I'll have a root beer please." I said smiling at him.

"Alright and for the other ladies? "he said looking around at them. Sydney and Maize order cokes, Chloe order iced tea and Ashlynn got sprite.

"I'll be right back with those." he said winking at us before he left.

"Oooo he was so checking you out" whisper-yelled Maize.

"Yeah and he couldn't stop looking at your booty girl when we walked in girl, oh wait that was me." Ashlynn joked laughing hysterically along with everyone else at our table.

"I swear if you weren't one of my best friends I would so be question your sanity." I said playfully.

"Oh you know you be checking this sexy chica out too." she expressed gesturing to herself. I shook my head at her and looked down at my menu. Tyler came back with our drinks and took our orders, glancing at me the whole time. When he came back with our food, we all dug in.

"So where are we going to shop?" Chloe asked Sydney while we ate.

"I was thinking the Beverly Hills mall if that's okay with you guys its huge." she suggested.

"Sounds perfect they have an H&M in American malls correct?" asked Chloe.

"Yes we do." said Maize in a fake British accent.

"Don't mock me." said Chloe in a very bad American accent.

"That was awful Chlo." said Sydney as we all started laughing.

"I hate you guys" she said munching on a fry and fiddling with her dress. I gave her smile, and she stuck tongue out at me. We continued to eat and while we ate we tried to talk in an array of accents. They were all really bad! We did rock paper scissor to see who paid like we always did. I lost so I had to pay this time. Then we headed off to the Beverly Hills mall. We hit up Forever 21(Sydney's favorite), H&M(Chlo's favorite),Beach Bunny which I am now in love with, Divine Boutique, Wet Seal, and Victoria's Secret. It was around 6 o'clock when we were finished. What can I say we are serious about our shopping. Once we got back we found Syd's little brother and mom playing in his play room. His playroom is very cool might I add. They were playing in the ball pin when we walked in.

"Oo I wanna play!" said Maize taking off her shoes and running over. We laughed as she got in and started throwing the balls up in the air. One of Charlie's balls hit her in the arm and she fake cried. We walked over to the pin to watch them.

"I sowwy." he said hugging her .

"Aww it's okay little man, how bout this I forget all this if you be my bestest friend?" she told him smiling.

"Otay,Sydney Maize is my new best fwiend!" he said smiling brightly.

"But she was my best friend." Syd fake pouted.

"Not anymowe." he said giggling.

"I'm pretty sure your baby brother just dissed your." I said smiling smugly at her.

"Shut up." she said shoving me causing me to fall into the pin.

"Oh I hate you so much, you know I'm a clutz" I said standing up. They alk just laughed.

"Do you wanna be my best fwiend too?" he asked grinning.

"Why not I need to replace your sister anyways." I said chuckling.

"Great I've lost two of my best friends." she said playfully.

"Hey kids I'm going to order pizza, what kind do you want?" said Syd's mom. We all shouted pepperoni at the same time and laughed.

"Alright, keep your eyes on CJ please Sydney." she said before exciting.

"Come on guys we need to go plan out our outfits." said Chloe.

"Hey Charlie do you want to come help us?" said Sydney bending down to talk to him.

"Yes." he said smiling. She picked him up and put him on her shoulders. We made our way ion her room and I plopped down on her bed.

"So, who has ideas?" I said kicking off my shoes. No body spoke for a long time.

"Oo I have a brilliant idea" said Maize. She smiled to herself for a long time.

"Care to tell us?" said Ashlynn laughing.

"Oh yea, how bout we like match ?"she said.

"Sorry to say but that idea sucks I don't want to look just like you guys." said Chloe.

"No silly not match each other match the guys, like okay for example I was going be Harry and Harry dresses kinda hipster so that is how I would dress." she said.

"I get it!" I said happily.

"I think it's a cool idea." said Sydney. Ashlynn,Chlo, and I nodded our head in agreement.

"What do you think little man good idea?" I asked Charlie as he played on Syd's phone.

"Okay." he responded never taking his eyes off the game. We all laughed as I pinched his cheek. He was so cute, he reminded me of my little sister.

"So who is going to be who?" Chloe asked curiously.

"I could be Zayn." I stated.

"I wanna be Niall. "added Sydney.

"I'll be louis" Maize stated after a moment of thought.

"I'll be Liam " said Ashlynn smiling.

"I'll be curly" Chlo said grinning madly. We laughed at the nickname and got up to go eat when Rachel called us.

"Hey mom, where is dad?" Syd asked her mom as I grabbed 2 pieces of pepperoni.

"He went out with his friends for dinner after work." Rachel told her.

Sydney nodded and the joined us at the table.

"Guys I'm so excited for the concert tomorrow." said Maize.

"I know right I can't believe we are going to see and meet One Direction live." I added excitedly. We all loved them and their music, but not like crazy stalker love cus that's creepy. And we are not creepy well except for Ashlynn.

"I can't wait to meet curly in person." stated Chlo happily. Harry was her favorite, Maize loves Louis, Ashlynn's favorite was Niall, Sydney thought Zayn was the hottest and I like Liam.

"Your bringing your camera tomorrow Chloe right." said Ashlynn. Chloe love taking pictures and she was really good at it.

"Gotcha, no worries." she replied

After dinner we were up for a couple more hours before Sydney told us we needed to go to bed because we clearly need beauty sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
their outfits