Between Vampires And Family

Chapter 19

"Nope. No way. Not telling." Gabriel replied, shaking his head as Bonnie started to say something. "Not gonna happen. Nuh uh. Never."

"And why the hell not?" Bonnie asked.

"Because it's dangerous. Because it'll kill me. Because it'll kill you and Lex and everyone else." Gabriel answered looking at Bonnie like she was stupid and crazy.

"Then that's why we've got to, Gabe. We've gotta stop this thing." Bonnie argued.

"Answers still no doll face."

"Gabriel..." Castiel started as Bonnie started muttering about holy oil and frying herself an archangel. "You do not have to say where it is - just point us in the right direction?"

"He's more likely to point us in the wrong damn direction just so we stay clear of the damn thing." Bobby pointed out. Sam nodded in agreement while Dean grinned as Bonnie continued muttering about fried angel wings.

Gabriel grinned at Bobby, "That's exactly what I'd do. Here - have a treat." He clicked his fingers and the almost empty bottle of whisky on the edge of the desk refilled.

"Gabriel..."Bonnie started.

"No." Gabriel cut her off. "And that's my final answer, Bon Bon. I'm not changing my mind on this."

"You will." Bonnie grinned.

"I doubt it." Gabriel replied as he clicked his fingers and a Hershey bar appeared in his hand.

"I really think you will."

"And I really think I won't." Gabriel sing-songed back before unwrapping the chocolate and taking a bite.

"Well - I'm gonna give you one last chance to reconsider." Bonnie said smugly, leaning against the wall behind her and crossing her arms.

"And I'm still gonna say no." Gabriel replied, letting a bit of his true voice out as he said it. Bobby, Sam, Dean and Castiel flinched a little at the sound while Lexi showed no signs of hearing it and Bonnie made an aborted flinch movement while grinning.

"You're going to tell us, Gabriel." Bonnie replied, "Because you have no real choice in the matter."

Gabriel scoffed and went to disappear...

"What's the matter, Gabe? Can't fly outta here like you'd planned?" Bonnie asked.

Gabriel turned to her, "What did you do?"

"Oh, please, you go ahead and let the wrath of an archangel out on me. I'll be alive and bugging you again in less than 12 hours. I know the angel of Death stupid." Bonnie ranted at Gabriel as he got angry and his true form started to show through causing the house to shake. "You can't kill me."

"Azrael cannot always be there to bring you right back." Gabriel bit out.

"He doesn't need to." Bonnie replied. "There is another reason you can't kill me."

"Enlighten me." Gabriel spat out, grinding his teeth as he tried to reign in his power.

"You've forgotten? That's not very nice. And after everything she did for you." Bonnie said, smirking at Gabriel as his eyes widened and he spun around to face her sister. "Did you forget about the time we found your vessel dead in that hotel? About the months we took care of it as Lex tried to find you in the afterlife? About the time she put her life on the line to drag your sorry ass back to life? About the months we spent protecting you while you healed up and got your powers back?"

Gabriel flinched as Bonnie ended every question.

"You owe us, Gabriel." Bonnie finished. "You owe her."

"Lex..." Gabriel started, stepping towards her.

Lexi just smiled sadly at him and hugged him as he got close to her.

After a few minutes of silence Gabriel pulled away from Lexi and turned to face everyone. "I'll take you there."