War and Peace

War And Peace

"Oh," she said then sneered. "Ew."

"Yeah,” I said in agreement, walking out of the library with Julius and War close behind. “So, Julius, you're helping the guys?”

“I can’t tell you,” He said simply. “It’s confidential.”

“Fine,” I pouted and entered the kitchen, Lukas and Warren seeing us and their eyes lighting up.

“War!” Warren laughed, ran over, and picked her up as Lukas walked in front on me and grabbed my hands.

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" he asked softly

"No," I shook my head as I turned to Julius. "I found out Legolas Greenleaf isn't as hot as I thought he was, and Unicorns aren't sweet."

"It is slightly disheartening isn't it?" he asked with a grin, I raised an eyebrow and turned to Zack, who had walked in the door.

"Its really sad, Orlando Bloom will always be my Legolas," I sighed dramatically which caused Lukas to roll his eyes.

"Yes well," he rolled his eyes again. "Who do you think Dracula looks like?"

"Gary Oldman," I said nodding my head proudly that I knew.

"No," he shook his head as he turned to the side. "Zack, can you bring in Drake?"

"Drake?" I asked as he walked away with a nod and came back in shortly with a blond haired man, cut short to his head. Bright blue eyes and very handsome.

"This is Count Dracula, better known as."

"I like Drake better," the man said in a deep voice, he smiled as he held his hand out to mine.

"Uh your blond,” I got the chills and grabbed his hand. “Hi, I’m Peace and that’s War.”

“Hi!” War laughed giddily and waved.

“Hello,” He said smoothly and let go of my hand. “I’m here to help the guys out, as well.”

“It seems you’ve got a little team forming,” War pointed to all the men and smiled.

"Yeah," Lukas nodded his head as he looked at all the men. "They are needed."

"And we are here at you're service," Drake said softly as he nodded slowly once at Lukas. "But I didn't know we would have such, beautiful distractions."

"Watch it Drake," Julius said rather amused as he glanced at War and I. "One they are the prophecies and two they are claimed."

"I repeat, I am not freaking claimed!" I shouted causing everyone in the room to stare at me. "Sorry but seriously, I'm not claimed, I'm not owned. I'm myself."

"Very well," Julius cleared his throat. "They are here because Lukas, Warren and Zack are protecting them."

"Yes,” War nodded. “But I don’t know how much protecting they’ll get done considering they drool all over us.”

“I can’t help it,” Both Lukas and Warren shrugged at the same time.

“We’re men,” Warren began. “Your women. It’s the natural order of things. That balance in the universe.”

“Warren,” Zack shook his head. “You’re not a philosopher, leave that to your brother.”

“Fine,” He mumbled.

“Brother?” I looked to Warren and cocked my head to the side.

"His name is James, he's a psychiatrist and philosopher," Warren shrugged his shoulders as he looked over at Zack. "Where is he by the way?"

"Oh uh, Amsterdam I think," Zack shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh," Warren shrugged his shoulders. "Well he'll be here soon I'm sure, considering the synthetic blood."

"True," Zack nodded his head as he looked over at me. "James is pretty awesome, he's a lady killer."

"Not literal."

"Of course," I nodded to Warren. "What does he look like?"

"Black hair, hazel eyes, five foot nine, pudgish face but rather trim, he's just got an amazingly good personality," Warren sighed. "He gets all the damn girls."

"Hey!" War slapped him.

"Besides you.”

“For now,” Zack whispered to me as I giggled.

“No!” Warren yelled. “I have faith in War.”

“Bad idea,” I shook my head, making Warren huff. “I’m serious! Don’t trust her; she’s like a lost dog that attaches herself to any old person’s leg! She changes like the wind.”

“Now that’s not true,” War put her hands on her hips.

"Marky after I dated him," I gave her a look. "Frank Tarence, James Landers, Alex Ryder, Phillip Tents, Tom Watters—"

"Okay, okay I get you."

"She dated all those guys?" Warren asked wide eyed.

"Just this past year," I yawned slightly. "I have about five more but she kind of cut me off."

"How many have you dated?"

"The only person I ever dated was Marky, he's now in Las Vegas either dead or happy with drugs."

"Why did you two break up?" Zack asked rather interested, I raised an eyebrow before I answered.

"He picked drugs over me."

"That imbecile!" Lukas shouted “Whoops, supposed to stay in my head.”

“Ha-ha, sure,” I laughed slightly. “But, as I was saying, keep an eye on War. Like flies to those bright lights people hang from their porches.”

“So I’m a fly now?” War frowned.

“It’s a figure of speech,” I insisted. “That I just made up.”

"How sweet," she rolled her eyes as she looked at Warren. "I swear I'll be good."

"Bullshit!" I coughed as I covered my mouth, Lukas turned around to keep from laughing, Zack bit his top lip, Julius grinned and Drake's lip twitched.

"Hey now!"

"Pump-pump-pump it up," I sang as I skipped away. "Hey now!" I swayed my hair around as I ignored her yelling. "Say now!"

"What is wrong with you!"

"Come on now!" I jumped up and down. "Get down now!"

"Please stop,” She slapped her hands over her ears and grimaced. “I will kill you.”

“Then do it,” I said, still jumping around. She smirked and forced me into a wall. “Oh shit.”

“Still think I won’t?” She walked up to me and grinned. “I will!”

“I still don’t believe you,” I shrugged.

"I—so—fuck."

"See," I teased as I dropped with a thump on my feet. "Next time if you plan to do that to me," I flipped my wrist and sent her flying against the wall. "Keep me up there until you leave."

"Shit!" she swore and sneered. "I knew I was forgetting something."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

comment!