Status: Just started. Hopefully this goes well... Comment if you want.

Sick

One.

Frank's point of view

SEVERAL MONTHS EARLIER

"Dude, did you hear about the new guy?" Ray asked randomly

"Erm, no. What, is there something wrong with him?" I questioned

"No, man. All the cheerleaders are sayin', 'He's so hot!'" He said, altering his voice, to mimic the preppy blondes.

"Hah, I wonder if he'll live up to my expectations; If he's 'so hot!' then, I'm imagining, Dark hair, bright eyes, and gay. If we're talking about the cheerleaders' imagination, I'm thinking someone that looks like Bob, but with less facial hair!"

"Heh, I dunno. I haven't seen him, yet. Although, I'll be surprised if your gay-ass falls for him."

"Hey! My ass is not gay... It's sexy."

"Ew, no. It isn't sexy, it's fat. You fat-ass!" He teased

"Bro, you and I both know, that I'm not fat!"

"Yeah, but you eat like a pig."

"Eating a lot and actually gaining weight are two different things." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Gross. Put that thing back in your mouth, or on someone's dick, you fag."

"Oh Ray-baby, the day you discover you're gay, I will laugh in your fuckin' face."

"I am not gay!"

"I am." a voice pipped up

Both me and Ray turned in unison to the left, the direction that the voice came from. There stood a boy; He had dark, brown hair and striking blue eyes. He was gorgeous. No, he was more like, indescribably beautiful. Yeah. That's better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there! Hah, I wonder if people even care about this anymore.. who cares! I'm so happy that I finally managed to write the first chapter.
So, if anyone's reading this, I apologize in advance because the chapters probably won't be very long at the moment, maybe later in the story, but I can't promise anything, because I have six other stories I need to try updating!

~Pansy XO