Disallowed Love

Major Relationship Change

I officially hate school. Why you ask? Because for some sicko reason I have only one class with Livvie and six classes with Vladimir and a bunch of stupid preppy clique girls! If I wanted to, which I really do, I could rip apart all of them with my bare hands, and fangs, but not Livvie of course. But I’ll stay calm, even if all the preps are giggling like high assholes.
I sit and fume while glaring holes into the teacher’s back as he’s writing something about math on the board, which I do not care for. My eyes widen a bit as a note lands on my desk. I look three seats to the right of me and there sits Vladimir grinning at me. I sigh and open the note quickly. His messy handwriting is amusing and would be hard to read if not for my vampire eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey Sara, how you liking high school?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I glare at the paper and furiously scribble down a response then throw it back.

***I hate high school! Why is everyone so giggly and preppy? Human females disgust me.***

Out of the corner of my eyes I can see him snickering and writing something else down. Just before the teacher turns around, the note lands on my desk again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Really? They aren’t so bad, I’m sure their blood is tasty.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the note in disbelief, how can he even suggest that? He knows how hard it is for me to control my thirst for blood. I ripped the note up to next to nothing and sat forward glaring at the board trying to figure out what the square root of one hundred sixty was. A few minutes later a new note appeared on my desk, this time from behind me. I turned; it was one of those filthy preps. She grinned stupidly and asked:

“Can you like, pass that to the guy three seats away from you? To the right?”

I mutter ‘whatever’ and pass it over when the teacher looks towards the board again. I can see Vladimir receive the note and I see his eyebrows shoot way up. He scribbles something and throws it right to the girl behind me. I can feel her anger and her glares on my back, but I ignore it, knowing I could kill her in five seconds soothes me.
After class the girl struts toward me in her ridiculous five-inch stilettos and screeches:

“You know, I have like, no idea how you can end up with someone as hawt as Vlady but he will be mine! I always like, get what I want!” Then she walked away with her clique in a huff. I was left standing there deeply confused and suspicious so I ran to catch up with Vladimir who was heading to our Science class.

“Vlad, what did you tell that girl? She’s mad as hell at me, not that I care but I want a good excuse not to rip her inside out.” I questioned him sharply wanting him to answer truthfully. He just turned slightly red and handed me the note they had passed back and forth.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^Hey there, wanna hook up some time hottie? I could make you feel things you’ve never felt before. LOL^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

~~~~Sorry, no, I got a girlfriend, the girl in front of you.
-Vladimir~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the note unbelieving. Vladimir finally turned to look at me still pink in the cheeks.

“I’m uh, really sorry, I just really didn’t want to hook up with her and a plain “no” seemed rude so I made that up.” He turned redder, which was weird ‘cause he usually doesn’t blush. I glared and replied hotly:

“You had to say I was your girlfriend? Why didn’t you just say you ‘had a girlfriend’? Why’d you have to say me?!?” His red cheeks lightened and he looked angry.

“Sor-ry! I didn’t think you’d hate to be thought of as my girlfriend so much!” Then he stalked away towards class, obviously forgetting I was in his class too. I was still confused but I went to class and sat next to him without saying anything more.

The rest of the day droned on forever and before school had ended I was threatened three times and glared at endlessly. I of course told Livvie everything that happened in Math and throughout the day and she just laughed knowing they couldn’t get a scratch on me no matter how hard they tried. When I told her what happened between Vladimir, and me she stopped smiling and was quiet. I could tell she was thinking about something but she wouldn’t tell me what.

The next few weeks went by with more threats from that crazy prep, who’s name I learned was Vanessa, and more silence from Vladimir. When two months past I lay awake in bed and I just couldn’t take it anymore. So I silently got some shorts and sneakers on and leaped out the window landing silently on the grass outside. As I walked towards Vladimir’s house I began thinking about the last two months wondering why he’d been acting so strange. When I reached Vladimir’s house I counted the windows until I made sure the third one was his and leapt onto the windowsill. I could see in the dark his sleeping form curled on his bed. I quickly opened the window and climbed into his room. I froze as I heard him snort and turn around. When I was sure he was still asleep I walked up and sat on his bed. He moaned and rolled so his arm fell across my waist. I blushed furiously and quickly moved his arm.

“Vlad wake up I need to talk to you.” I whispered knowing he’d hear me with his super-sensitive ears. His eyes shot open and he sat up. As he sat up his blanket fell to reveal that he had no shirt on, and he had perfect abs. I refrained from drooling and ogling and asked:

“Vlad what’s wrong? You’ve been avoiding me for two months now, it seriously can’t still be about that note can it?” He looked pained and I could see beads of sweat on his chest and neck.

“You shouldn’t be here.” He breathed. He looked like he was trying to control something now, and he turned away from me. That made me angry so I climbed onto his lap and put both of my hands on either sides of his face to turn him towards me.

“Tell me what’s up and I’ll leave!” I said, getting angry at his ignorant and childish behavior. He was panting now and his eyes looked more gold then yellow. He firmly closed his eyes and softly growled:

“You seriously need to leave. I don’t want to hurt you.” Now he was threatening me? What was his problem? I shifted my weight a bit and I heard him try to stifle a soft moan. Confused, I did it again. His moan was louder this time. My eyes widened and reddened in time with my face. Now I could feel the bulge on my thigh and I hastened to get off of him. Before I could move he grabbed me and flipped me over so he was on top. Now I was scared instead of angry, would he seriously take advantage of me? He was stronger. He affectionately nuzzled my neck, making me feel hot and even more flustered.

“Sara…please…make me stop…” Vladimir’s voice was muffled because his face was against my neck. I shivered, part of me wanted him to stop…NOW. Another small part of me wanted him to…continue. It felt good. Then I had a sudden thought, Vladimir was half werewolf right? Which is half wolf…and wolves have mating seasons…I gasped as the sudden realization hit me. It was Vladimir’s Mating Season! That’s why he’s been trying to avoid me. Mating season lasts for four months, so the males get extra-horny during that time.

“Vlad! Is it mating season? Is that why you’ve been avoiding me?” I questioned, I wanted to be sure. He lifted his face from my neck and looked into my eyes, his were a lovely gold, and full of lust and something else. He nodded slowly then began lowering his face to mine. I started to panic.

“Vlad! Stop it! You don’t know what you’re doing!!!” his soft lips muffled my cry. And I must admit I couldn’t think for a minute. But then I heard his door slam open and a soft chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!! 2nd Chapter! I'll update when I get comments of love!!!!
Plz and Thank You!
~ToNi