Sequel: Royal Blood
Status: Isn't this going to be fun?

In My Blood

An Empty Baby Room

Once we get to New York, Gabriel asks, "So who is she living with?" It doesn't sound rude. I think it's just more like he is actually curious about this subject.

"I say me," Cain quickly answers. "If you have any arguments, you can take it up with me."

"I thought that she gets to decide," Alex says, laughing. "Not you, Cain."

"I do want to live with him though. Is that a bad thing?" I ask Alex. "I'm quite happy with being around him."

"It isn't a bad thing. And besides I knew you would want to live with him. Just remember this if you ever get tired of seeing his face, you can come stay at my house." Alex smiles at me from the seat in front of me.

I smile back and lean back into the seat that I'm in. I think about nothing much really. I just tune out the world. When Cain nudges me on my shoulder and says, "We're here," I nearly jump out of my skin. Dillon looks like he is about to laugh.

"Hey, Dillon. Just remember this next time you laugh, I will let Cain here throw you out of a window on the tenth or more story," I tease.

Dillon's eyes go wide, and everyone else laughs. "She got you. And I will listen to her," Cain laughs. "Now, come on, Nichole." He helps me down and grabs my bags. I follow him up to his apartment. It is pretty simple and nothing over the top. The main colors is white and black. There is a bit of dark wood to accent the apartment. I watch as he takes our luggage back to a room.

"Nice place," I call out to him. "I like it."

"I knew you would. And it's also yours now too," he replies while coming back into the living room.

I go around the apartment looking around. I'm just trying to get the feel of the place. I come upon a room that is empty and doesn't really have anything in it. It's baby blue. It almost feels like a baby room. I hear Cain walk in. "Oh, you found this room," he says almost sadly.

"What is this room?" I ask him curious. I walk up to him and look at him in the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, what's this?
Tell me what you think.