Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Zzzonked

I watched Fraser grow nervous at the suggestion of twenty questions. Aw come on, it’s not that bad, what’s the worst that’s going to get asked? Actually no, scratch that, Si’s here… things could definitely get quite bad.

Biology had been a lot of fun, regardless of the fact Ian had come onto Fraser so badly. Ugh that guy was such a fucking whore! It’s a good thing I was there, because it didn’t look like Fraser was going to do anything about it. Hm, I wonder what Jocko would say if he found out about Ian’s sexuality? …No wait, shut up Gus you’re not that mean. Plus if you even mentioned it to Jocko he’d not believe you then beat you up…

I didn’t believe Jocko and Stuart when they said they’d leave me alone; they’d been bullying me for three years now. That’s a long fucking time, and to just stop because the person I was with told them to? Bullshit, next time they see me and I’m not with Fraser or John they’re going to kick my lights out, wait ‘till you see.

“Twenty questions like…that game where I think of something and you have to guess what it is?” Fraser asked, a little confused.

“Oh no,” Ben grinned, “that’s too boring! It’ll be a little like Never Have I Ever only it’s just you. And there’s no alcohol.”

He pouted at the mentioning of no alcohol, dammit Ben you’re seventeen and you’re already fucking alcohol dependent… next time we were all hanging out there would definitely be alcohol, and Ben would definitely make us play Never Have I Ever. We pretty much knew everything about each other already but it’s still fun when you’re pissed – and after countless games of it they still haven’t figured out I’m gay…

“Oh…okay…” Fraser bit his lip. Damn that’s cute. The amount of willpower it’s taking not to wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek and kiss his hair and kiss his nose and kiss his lips and asdfghjkl. That boy is just the fucking cutest, but no one can know you’re going out. At least not until you’re ready to tell them.

“We’ll start you off easy,” Si grinned, “favourite band?”

No hesitation, “Four Year Strong”

A blush crept across his cheeks quickly, what is he self-conscious about his music or something? Aww! But it’s such a good music taste. “It changes a lot though,” he mumbled, casting his eyes down to the grass we were sitting on. If he gets embarrassed about that, god help him when we finish this game. The questions are only gonna get a billion times worse.

“Play any instruments?” John asked. Surely he knew already, probably just asking for the rest of us considering he probably wouldn’t want to pay attention later on when the questions started getting more…er…personal, to say the least.

“Guitar,” Fraser smiled, seeming quite proud of it, “and I’m quite amazing if I do say so myself,”

Oh getting cocky now are we? I grinned at him, moving my hand closer to his so they were touching, but not overlapping or linked together. No one would suspect a thing, muahahahhaa….

Not long later, we got onto the…more interesting questions. Just as I’d suspected, John had completely zoned out, lying across the grass and staring up at the sky. I swear to god he’s just a walking, talking hipster photo.

“Kissed a girl?”

Fraser nodded.

“Kissed a guy?” Si asked, seeming actually quite interested in the answer. Whereas Ben was laughing his fucking ass off. Shut up Ben.

Fraser exchanged a quick glance with me before nodding, a light blush creeping across his cheeks as he did so. Awww!!! John laughed from where he was lying, “he’s gay, guys,” he said, not even blinking as he continued to look up at the grey, clouded sky.

“You are?” Si gasped, nibbling on his bottom lip slightly. He seemed quite happy about that, if I’m honest, aww you gonna take him shopping with you, Simon? Oh that’s a weird thought…Simon shopping for dresses and stuff. Oh my god.

“Y-yeah,” he stuttered, getting more flustered than he probably should have about everything, “c-can we move on? Please?”

-

So Fraser was probably going to kill me. It was around midnight, there was school tomorrow, yet here I was standing on the ledge above his front door – just outside his window. I don’t care though, it’ll be funny to see his reaction to me standing there in the tightest clothes I own in the middle of the night, freezing cold and just begging for somebody to warm me up.

Cliché. I don’t care. I was bored. And yeah I might’ve had just a tad to drink earlier, but can you blame me? I was pissed off at my dad, and I wanted to show him just how pissed off I really was – so I drunk all of his precious wine. Ha. That’ll teach him. I realised just a weeeeeeeeeee bit too late though that wine gets you really drunk really quickly.

Oh well. No going back now.

I lightly tapped on the glass, hoping that it was loud enough for him to hear and no one else – it’d be awkward if there was anyone else in his room with him. The light inside the room flickered on, and through the thin material of the curtains I could see his silhouette. Well, I hoped it was his. The curtain moved slightly and I saw a worried eye peeking through, which rolled at the sight of me.

He yanked back the curtain before opening the window, looking both curious and annoyed.

“Gus, what the fuck are you doing here?” He asked, yawning, as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room. I didn’t answer him though, just pressed my lips to his in a sloppy kiss. He pulled away, still looking annoyed, “I was sleeping,”

“And I was bored,” I slurred, hands falling down to hold his hips as I kissed him again, “I missed youuu,” I mumbled against his lips as I deepened the kiss, pushing my tongue past his lips and exploring his mouth. His body tensed up against mine as I did so, that probably should’ve stopped me, I wish it had…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooops, Gus. Oops.

DIS IS MAH KOALA NOBODY ELSES D:

Image

Title to the amazing Enter Shikari because PERFECTION