Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Reckless

He pressed his lips to mine very sloppily, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He is drunk. No wonder he's acting like this. I felt his hands travel to my bum squeezing it. Woah what? No. He will regret this in the morning. Making out with me fine yes I like that. Not when he's drunk and tried to make me. I may not want sex yet but making outs fine with me.
I pushed myself off gustav.
'Gustav you are drunk, I'm not letting you go home like this okay?'
He nodded.
I took his hand and led him to my bed where he sat down on it.
'Gustav sweetie its okay, I don't mind that your drunk you can talk to me in the morning'
He nodded again and decided to curl up into a ball on top of the covers fully dressed. He had his eyes closed too. Aww he's too cute. I got into next to him wrapping my arms around his waist. Pulling the covers over us both. I kissed him gently, pulling him closer to me and as I slipped off into a sleep.
The next morning I woke up cuddled into gustav.
'Morning' gustav whispered
I looked next to me to see him grinning facing me.
'Morning how are you this morning?' I asked smiling.
'I'm so sorry about last night fraser honestly I didn't mean to try and I was drunk and I'm sorry I'm a terrible boyfriend.' He babbled
I moved closer to him and pressed my lips to his gently, getting faster and faster. He slipped his tongue into my mouth which I allowed to pass through slipping mine into his. Our tongues tangling with each other. He rolled us over so I was on top, slipping his hands down to my butt gently squeezing it, I let out a little moan into gustavs mouth. I put my hands on his hips keeping them there as our tongues fought for dominance. Gustav won again. His lips left mine and trailed down my neck instead, biting and sucking the skin.
Oh my god this boy. He's amazing. I rolled off him, so I was next to him instead.
'Fraser are you okay?' Gustav giggled wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me close. I moved even closer to him my arms wrapping around his waist resting my head on his chest.
'Fine. Just if we don't stop I'm going to have a problem'
'Don't worry I will too'
Then I remembered. School.
'Gustav school'
'Shit. I don't have any of my stuff. Not even my uniform. Oh fuck my dad.'
'What happened?'
'My dad pissed me off last night then I drunk all his wine and then came here I'm sorry'
'Its fine I understand. Don't worry honestly.'
He got out his phone from his pocket to see a text from his dad.
'Oh thank god. He had to work early this morning so didn't see me. Apparently today we have an inset day too'
He grinned kissing my nose sweetly. I am too lucky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter and that its a decent length too! Sorry if its not! Abit of a morning makeout session for yous there and then some cuddles aww! Anyway thank you again for all the comments and everything as always! Anyways I'm off to london pride today gonna be fun! Over to louise byeee