Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

The Fire

Fraser P.O.V
Okay so that was weird. Why did he run off like that? Not that I care really. Okay. So I'm lying when I say I don't care. I do. A lot. Ugh what am I doing? I'm the one acting like a hormonal teenage girl not Simon.
There's obviously something wrong with him. That's why he ran off yesterday. He looked like he was about to cry before he went to the toilets yesterday.

I need to find out what's wrong with him. I'm sure Gustav will help me. He blames it on himself that Simon ran out on Saturday. Its not his fault. Whatever it is it's nothing Gustav did, I know it wasn't.

'Fraser babe you listening?'
Oh shit oops I totally zoned out fuck. I know I should be listening to my boyfriend but Simon. The funny thing is I don't like him in anyway apart from just friends. I'm just worried for him.
I might as well be honest with Gustav.
'No sorry. I wasn't I was just thinking I'm sorry babe'
I smiled up at him.
'Oh that's alright I was just rambling anyway nothing important. Anyway. What was you thinking about? '
A hurt look flashed through his eyes.
Oh god. No no. I don't mean it like that Gustav. No.

'Shh but still its your rambling I should of been listening. Its cute when you ramble, I was just thinking about Simon and how he's been acting'
A smile crept onto Gustav's face.
'Thank you, your just cute. I know what you mean. I think we should ask Max.'

Ugh. Okay so Max needs to hurry up. Where is he? I know its after school but ahhh. Me and Gustav are waiting for Max to get out of here so we can ask him about Simon. I hope Simon isn't with him. That would be very awkward. 'Babe it will be alright' Gustav smiled at me.
He pressed his lips to mine gently. Okay so he is the cutest and sweetest thing ever.

'Um?'
Gustav pulled away from our kiss to see a nervous looking Max standing there.
'Sorry, hey your Max right?'
He nodded, looking a bit nervous but also if I'm honest pissed off.
'Um were'
'Oh, I know who you two are. Especially you Fraser. You are the one who did this to him and I have to pick up the fucking pieces.' He spat.

What did I do to Simon? I would ask but I'm quite scared of Max right now.
'Um what did he do?' Gustav asked.
Slipping his hand into mine.
Oh how I love you Gustav.
'Of course you don't know. He wouldn't tell you. You know what? I like Simon a lot. It breaks my heart seeing him like this because of you.' He hissed and with that he stormed off.

Okay so what the fuck Is his problem? And more importantly what did I do to Simon?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Its me! I managed to sort out my paragraphing finally omg. Okay so Max Is really pissed off here obviously and poor Fraser is as clueless as me when it comes to Maths lessons. It is me updating from my phone, this place has shit signal so I am currently sitting in a cupboard because this place is the only place with a signal for more then 5 seconds. Anyway! I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you all for commenting and everything its highly appreciated!
With that I am off! Over to Louise with the better chapters!