Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Make A Move

As the group of us walked back to mine and johns house together we sort of spilt up into some sort of group ben and john in front of us with their hands linked together, um what's that about? Are they going out or something? I don't know. Oh well! Simon was in the middle by himself, and then me and gustav behind everyone else.
'So how was the gig for you' gustav asked me.
I looked up to see gustav looking at me.
'It was brilliant, I got to spend more time with you too' I giggled.
FRASER ARE YOU STUPID? YOU DON'T SAY THAT EVER. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'VE JUST MET THE GUY. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE'S GAY. HE MIGHT JUST BE FRIENDLY.
My eyes focused on the floor at the floor unable to meet gustav's gaze, a blush filled my cheeks.
'Hey fraser look at me, its okay I liked spending time with you too' he smiled at me.
Again with that smile. I felt his hand near mine he took hold of my hand and entangled his hand with mine.
'WE'RE HERE.' Someone yelled in my ear. I spun around to see simon standing there grinning. I quickly unlinked my hand with gustavs and walked inside. Damn you simon.
I rushed inside determined not to let gustav see the tomato called my face. I mean who wants to date a tomato? No one. Shut up fraser your not even together. I walked into the kitchen. YES ALCOHOL! After about half an hour and god knows how many drinks I am well and truly drunk.
I walked back over to the kitchen to get another drink, but someone tall and incredibly hot is standing in my way.
'Gustav let me have another drink' I slurred.
'No. You've had enough. I think its time you went upstairs to get some rest you're going to have a terrible hangover in the morning.' He warned.
'But gusss' I whined.
'No.'
I walked towards gustav trying to get past him.
I felt myself falling forward next thing I know I'm standing back up again.
'This is why you're not having another drink' mumbled gustav.
'Gustav are you gay?' I slurred.
He looked at me taken aback by my forward question.
'Yes I am. Are you?' He raised an eyebrow at me.
'Mhmmm' I nodded.
I moved closer to him so our noses were touching and pressed my lips softly to his. He kissed me back looking down at me grinning into our kiss. His soft lips against mine. Oh my god he is a good kisser. Thank god for alcohol because I could never do this normally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long rambly chapter but hey! the start of fraser and gustav together sort of. Simons abit annoying isnt he getting in the way of those two being cute? its only becuase hes lonely :( ANYWAY! thank you so much for reading,commenting subscribing whatever we do appreciate it! so keep on commenting, subcribing, recommending whatever you want!
a special thank you to all our commentors:
Mirrorboy
Washitallawayy (if you're still reading this hi bethan thank you for coming to see the maine with me ;D)
pplz123456789pplz
RedMinimum