Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Misery Business

I smiled into the kiss as Fraser stood up on his tiptoes and wrapped his arms around my neck. God damn he was a good kisser…

One of his hands removed itself from my neck and trailed down my chest, I bit down on his lip and smirked as I felt his hand snake around my waist to the counter behind me. What the hell is he doing?

“Gotcha,” he mumbled against my lips before pulling away, smiling sweetly at me and skipping back off to the living room where the guys were sat, beer in hand. No fucking way that is so unfair, I thought as I trailed after him, eyes locked onto his ass as he skipped. Oh my fuck, what I would do to see those jeans off him.

“What are you so happy about?” Ben giggled as he made his way over to Fraser, draping an arm across his shoulder. I felt a wave of jealousy surge over me as I watched Ben, he was all over him dammit. Leave my Fraser alone! He’s mine. Well….he will be. Wait…what? You’ve just met him, Gus, shut up.

Fraser looked slightly worried if I’m honest, his eyes kept darting over to me as Ben mumbled drunken words to him, god knows what he was saying. I took this opportunity to walk over to him, he looked up at me, worry still in his eyes. I rested my hand on his and smiled, he smiled back; but it was soon swiped away as I snatched the bottle away from him and laughed, “no more drinking!”

“B-b-but….Gus!” he whined, sticking his lips out in a pout. I stuck my tongue out at him and made my way over to the empty sofa opposite the one John and Si were sitting on, taking a large gulp of the beer as I walked. Fraser was still pouting at me, “you suck,”

“You love me really,” I laughed, winking at him.

-

Monday morning

I groaned as I stepped off the bus. The clock on my phone said it was 8am, meaning I still had another hour until school started; what the fuck was I going to do for an hour? I mean, I was already at school, there were no shops around here and I couldn’t go bug any of my friends because they all lived quite far away from here.

Suppose I should just go and sit in registration, shouldn’t I? Yeah I’ll do that, go sit there and wait for one of the guys to arrive, which probably wouldn’t be for a good half an hour mind you but I have nothing else to do. Maybe I’ll just play some Temple Run on my ipod, or read….Ha, me? Reading? You’ve got to be joking.

I began to make my way through the large black gates, the tops of the bars were spiked and covered in barbed wire – I swear you’d think that it was a prison rather than a school, well it’s sort of the same thing really. It was when I walked through the gates though that I wished I’d stayed at home for just a bit longer; because standing there, leaning against the red-bricked building, cigarettes in hand, were none other than Stuart fucking Richardson and Jocko fucking Johnson.

I hated those two more than I hated anything, the guys they hung about with were cool I guess; I had to sit beside that Ian Watkins guy in Biology because both our last names begin with W. He was pretty awesome. These two however, good god, the way they treated me you’d think I’d fucked their dad, killed their cat and burned their Black Veil Brides CDs. I don’t know if they listened to BVB, but they seemed like the kind of fags that would.
Not that I have anything against BVB. But it’s hard not to take the piss out of them, I mean fucking look at them. Oh god.

Maybe if I kept my head down and pretend I didn’t see them, they’d leave me alone.

“Oi! Faggot!” I heard Stuart laugh. Nope, they saw me alright. God fucking dammit. I looked up at the pair from underneath my fringe just in time to see them both throw their cigarettes to the ground before making their way over to me.

Let’s pretend I didn’t hear him.

I began to walk slightly faster, hoping to god a teacher would come out of the building and see them before I was beaten to a pulp. I felt hands grab the back of my shirt before I was thrown to the side, into the wall beside me. I gasped out as my shoulder collided with the brick, um, OW.

“I was talking to you,” Stuart spat as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed me into the wall again. Fucking hell, violent much? His face was red with anger, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips as he looked at me, an evil glint in his eye. Fuck, I’m going to get it aren’t I? And not in the sexual way. Although the way we were standing, you’d think he wanted to fuck me against this wall.

“Y-your point?” I stuttered. Fucking stuttered. Ugh why am I such a dick. I bet I seemed like a terrified little girl. Fuck sake, Gustav, get your act together.

I screwed my eyes shut, awaiting the painful punch that was sure to come. All of a sudden though, Stuart dropped me and stood back. I opened one of my eyes wearily to make sure that he was definitely gone – instead of Stuart standing in front of me though, it was Jocko. Oh shit.

“Don’t fucking talk shit like that to Stu,” he spat and dived towards me, throwing his clenched fist into my stomach, making me double over in pain. I wrapped my arms around my middle, eyes scrunched up in pain as tears pricked at the corners, threatening to spill over. “Oh look, little fag’s gonna cry!” he laughed and threw his fist upwards, my jaw cracking as it made contact.

“That’ll teach you a fucking lesson,” Stuart mirrored his laugh before running off, Jocko close behind him before they were caught by any teachers. I kept my eyes shut as I fell to the ground, back against the wall. Why the fuck can’t they just leave me alone?

“Gus!” I heard someone call over. I opened my eyes, wiping them with the back of my hand so as to remove any evidence of me crying. God I’m such a pussy. Fuck sake, no wonder I get beat up so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY THIS IS SO SHIT D:

I have nothing against BVB. I quite like them actually so shh. XD

Hope you like! Poor Gus aww D: