Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Rescue

His eyes finally opened, and I started crying. "Ashes.." I picked him up and took him to his car. "Oh god Andy, I thought you were dead." I started crying again but I didn't care. I put him down in the passengers. "Why did Randy let you go?" Andy asked. I looked down tears forming in my eyes. "The hell if I know..." I said trying to avoid eye contact. "Hey, Ashes?" I blinked away tears looking up at him. "What, Andy?" I said "There's a blanket in my trunk. Can you get it for me?" "Yeah, babe," I looked up as I said this and saw him blush. I laughed as I went to the trunk. I pulled out my phone and texted Randy to meet me back at the beach at 7:00. I came back and wrapped the blanket around Andy. "Do you want me to drive you home?" I said already knowing the answer; he is freezing to death for Christ's sake. "If you don't mind," he said leaning his head against the head rest. I walked around to the driver's side but before I got in, I checked my phone and saw a message from Randy 'Okay babe, I'll bring your favorite, cherry flavored condoms.' I threw up in my mouth a little remembering when he used to force me to give him blowjobs. I got in and started the engine. Andy all of a sudden grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him. He pulled away; unfortunately and I asked "What was that for?" I heard him sigh. "One that is for saving me. Two it was for standing up for us. Three I just felt like kissing you." I smiled slightly and the last one, I always wanted to kiss Andy. I kissed him on the lips gently. "I love you Andy." I whispered half hoping he didn't hear me, but he then replied "I love you too Ashes." We drove of down the road. "So where do I turn?" I said after a couple minutes of silence. "Take the next left, and it's the third one down." I pulled up in front of his house a couple minutes later. I jumped out of the car and ran to the passenger's door, opened it up and pulled Andy into my arms. We walked up the few amount of stair the he had, we got to the front door and I set him down, he grabbed a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. "Can you stay for a little, I don't want to be alone." "Sure I said I'll just have to ask my mom." We walked into the living room, he told me to sit down and wait for him to get changed. He ran up the stairs, when I knew the coast was clear I took out my phone and checked my messages. 'You excited for tonight?' Oh God he is sooo annoying! 'Thrilled ' I said not wanting to sound too happy or to mad. Andy came back downstairs while I was putting my phone away. "Who was that?" "Oh just my mom, letting her know where I am. She said I had to be home by 7:00. Would you be able to drive me down to the beach at about quarter to so I can pick up my bike?" He nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom. We sat there talking about our favorite bands, songs, movies that kind of stuff. I fell asleep in his arms until he shook me awake telling me what time it was. "Hey babe, it's 6:45, do you still want me to drive you down to the beach?" I got up slowly, "Yes please." We walked down the stairs hand in hand, went out to the car. He got in the driver's seat and before I knew it we were already there. "Thanks Hun." I said leaning in and giving him a kiss "No problem my Ashes. I'll see you tomorrow!" I gave him one last kiss good-bye and got out of the car. I watched him drive of. I walked slowly over to my bike where I saw Randy leaning against it. "Just in time babe!" He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a kiss. It wasn't as special as mine and Andy's were. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. I got in and he said "You are going to have on Hell of a night." Great I thought, he has this all planned out. "I hope so!" I said with mock joy. We drove to his house. Right when we got inside, my personal Hell began.