Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

True Love

"Andy," Ashley moaned in his sleep and I let out a giggle. He was dreaming about me. Sandra looked over at me and she said, "Did Ashley just moan your name?" I nodded my head. "Andy..." He moaned again and me and her both laughed. Ashley also was making kissy faces and it cracked me up. "Andy..." he moaned once more and me and Sandra laughed and he sat up. "What the hell you guys? I was having the best dream ever!" Ashley said looking at me and Sandra with an annoyed look. Sandra started laughing again and she said, "Oh we could have guess with all you moaning Andy's name." Ashley's face turned blood red and he stood up and walked out of the room. "Sandy look what you did!" I whined and she just shook her head. "I didn't mean to embarass him so bad that he left," she said looking down. About thirty minutes passed by and I pulled out my phone and texted Ashley.

Andy: Sorry for laughing at you babe, but if you come back and pick me up, we can go back to your place and continue your dream from where you left off ;)
Ashley: Ok I'm coming to get you now

I smiled softly and waited for Ashley to come. Sandra had already left and the doctors had already told me that I needed to take it easy because of the stitches I had to get from my knife wound. Now Ashley was coming to get me and I'm just wondering what the hell is going to go on....

Ashley led me into his house. His fingers were interlocked with mine and he led me to his room. That's when his lips attacked mine and my fingers tangled up in his hair. I let out a small moan. Ashley sat down on the bed and pulled into his lap. He licked my lower lip and I opened and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. His hands fumbled to pull my jacket off, but I reached behind me and just threw it on the floor. Ashley picked me up and laid me down on the bed before he climbed on top of me to continue making out with me. I pulled his shirt up and revealed the tattoo that he had on his stomach. "How long have you had this?" I said admiring the word. "A few months," He said pulling his shirt over his head. I also pulled off mine and he pulled me closer to him. I rested my hands on his abs as his fingers trailed down to my jeans. He unsnapped the button with one hand and tugged down the jeans revealing my naked ass. Ashley smiled and I started to undo his belt. My hands were shaking and he whispered to me, "Andy, I'm not going to hurt you," I nodded my head and I pulled the belt out of the loops and pulled down his jeans. I stared at Ashley as he moved down my body. He planted kissing going down my chest, stomach, and hip. He wrapped his lips around my dick and I let out a moan. He began humming and I cried out, "Ashes!" After another minute of teasing me he climbed back on top of me and his lips met mine once more. I let out another moan as he sucked at my lip ring. He pulled his lips away from mine and he held two fingers in front of my lips. I placed them in my mouth and ran my tongue over them. "What I'm about to do will only hurt for a second, okay baby?" Ashley said looking at me. I nodded my head and he slid one finger into me. I hissed in pain, but Ashley planted a kiss on my shoulder. He looked up at me before he slid another one in. He made motions inside of me and I let out a small moan. When he slid out the fingers I looked at him. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked lining up his hips with mine. "Yes," I sighed and slowly he slid himself into me. He laid there still for just a moment letting me get used to the feeling. I nodded my head and he thrust into me. I hissed in pain once more and he kissed my neck. "It'll soon stop," he said and he thrust into me once more. After a few more thrusts he finally hit my spot. I cried out in pleasure and moaned his name. Soon enough both of our orgasms came and he pulled out of me. Ashley pulled the blanket over our naked bodies and wrapped his arm around me. I rested my head on his chest and he whispered in my ear, "How was that for stealing you last little bit of innocence?" I looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss and said, "Randy was wrong. Sex with you is better than I could imagine." Ashley laughed and he looked at me and said, "I love you, Andy," I smiled and whispered back, "And I love you, Ashes."