Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Love

When me and Andy got home, we just went up to my bedroom and laid in each other's arms. I was replay the events of the day when I remembered what happened at the beach. I kissed his forehead and whispered "You still owe me from when we were on the beach." He nodded his head slightly looked up at me and said. "Yeah, I think I do." I decided to get him warmed up first. I kissed his lips, then went down his neck. I heard him moan and I laughed. "I love you Angel." "I love you too, Ashes." He said and I kept going down his body. I got down just above his pants and stopped. He stopped moaning for a second and complained. "Ashes, please don't stop, that felt so good!" I un-did his belt as slow as possible. He was getting anxious, I could tell by how he was squirming underneath my touch. I finally pulled his pants down, but kept his underwear on. I started rubbing him through his underwear. He kept bucking his hips up but I put my other hand on his hips to keep them down. "Ashes, stop teasing me please!" He begged, I couldn't take it anymore; he was so sexy when he begged. "I will, if you keep begging!" I started rubbing slower and slower. "Oh God Ashes pllleeaassee!" I grabbed the top of his boxers between my teeth and slowly pulled them down, reveling his big erection. I trailed my hand up his thigh and he shivered and moaned. I finally got to his penis and I slowly started rubbing it. "Ashy, please faster!" He almost screamed. I laughed before taking him in my mouth. He jumped at the sudden warmth and wetness of my mouth. I took him all in my mouth and slowly started rubbing the base of his penis. He couldn't last long I thought to myself and I was right. He could only take it for about two minutes. When he came I pulled him out of my mouth and climbed back on top of him. I looked down at him, his mouth was still open and his eyes were shut. "God, Ashes that was amazing." He said between breaths. I laughed and replied "I do what I can." Then kissed him on the lips gently. He opened his eyes and looked up and me and said. "Now it's your turn." Before I could say anything, he rolled me on my back and was taking my pants off. I had no time to do anything except gasp, he was so fast... And good. "Mhm Andy do that again!" I kept moaning. Before I knew it I was coming in his mouth. I felt embarrassed about coming that early but I really didn't care right now. I just wanted Andy. "How was that Outlaw?" I laughed at the new nickname. "That was amazing Angel." He just smirked and kissed me. We were making out for a couple minutes before I broke the kiss with a gasp. His fingers were penetrating me. "Andy." I moaned. "F-f-faster." I couldn't help but moan like a little whore. He started going faster and farther in. "Right there!" I begged as he hit my spot. With one hand inside of me, his other hand started rubbing me. I did the same back to him. "Ashes faster please." He begged and I did. He came in my hand a second after I came in his. I started laughing and Andy looked at me oddly. "What so funny Ashes?" I started laughing harder. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on. I just can't believe I can have you all to myself and nobody can take that away!" He just smiled and kissed me softly and we went to fell asleep in each other's arms.