Status: Complete!

We Will Make This Work

Life Makes Sense

I felt useless as the guys carried stuff into our new house. Jeff had called some of the guys without kids to come help us move. It was the 28th and we got possession of the house yesterday. This had literally been the three busiest days of my life. Everything was worth it though, it was for our family. I watched as the guys carried stuff in, I was the nursery that Mike decorated yesterday. This one was simply painted like a hockey rink. I was putting clothes into the dressers. My stomach had been bothering me all day, but I thought nothing of it. I wrote it off to sickness since I had such bad morning sickness at the beginning of the pregnancy.

"Hey Chloe, Mike wants to ask you something." Drew poked his head into the room and told me.
I put down some of the clothes I was folding and exited the room.

"Mike! Mike!" I yelled through the house attempting to locate him.

"Babe, I am in the front entrance!" He called back. I walked down the steps and around the corner into the front entrance.

"Whats up?" I noticed the vast amount of boxes across the first floor of the house.

"Jeff is going to get food, do you want anything?" I thought for a moment, and ignored my cravings for chocolate.

"Yeah, tell him to get me a salad from where ever he goes." Mike nodded his head and I went back upstairs.

Jeff was back twenty minutes later with food. We all filed into the kitchen and sat at the table that had recently been set up. We were all eating and joking around.

"So, Chloe are you excited to have the babies?" Jeff asked. All of the guys looked at me, they seemed interested in my response for some reason.

"I am excited to be a mother, but I am not looking forward to the painful part." Jeff chuckled at my response. We both talked about this topic countless times since I have become pregnant.

"The pain will be worth it though." Mike commented. I looked up at him and my whole world stopped for a moment. Mike was so perfect for me, and I loved him with all of my heart. It was one of those moments when your whole life makes sense.

"Yeah it will be." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later I was done putting everything away in the babies room. I walked down the hall into the master bedroom. I gasped when I noticed that everything was put away except for the things Mike knew I would put away my self. While I was standing there I felt something trickle down my leg. I looked down and realized that my water had just broke.

"Holy shit." The words were out of my mouth before I knew it. Most of the guys came running into the room.

"What?" Mike asked.

"Is something wrong?" Jeff asked right after.

"I think my water just broke." I simply stated. Mike started to move quickly around the room grabbing the bag and pillow.

"Okay, lets go. Drew can drive." Mike volunteered him before asking, but we all headed out the door.

"I will call mom!" Jeff called after us.

"Good, I'm going to need her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chloe's Outfit

Comment!

One more chapter plus the epilogue :)