Status: Complete!

We Will Make This Work

I Will Always Love You

"And here is the first boy!" The doctor announced to the whole room. I had been at the hospital for over eight hours and the babies were finally coming! Mike, my mom and I were in the room, along with the nurses and doctors. I took a few minutes to rest before I had to start pushing again.

"Baby, Noah has your eyes." Mike whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and smiled. I don't know what I would do without him. He had been so supportive of me today, and even when I yelled at him because labor sucks, he stayed by my side.

"Really?" I asked, I had finally caught my breathe after pushing. Mike nodded his head and I smiled even more. "Well, they are both screwed with curly hair for sure." I commented and Mike laughed.

After ten minutes of no contractions, I started pushing again. Five minutes after that Greyson was born. Mike and I sat on the hospital bed and admired our babies. They were so beautiful, everything up to this point was worth it.

"What are you thinking babe?" Mike asked as Greyson fell asleep in his arms.

"I finally know that I can do this. My mom said it would happen when I held them in my arms, and its true." Tears rolled down my cheeks. Mike wiped them away before placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"You are going to be an amazing mother." I kissed him again showing my gratitude. There was a knock on our door. Jeff poked his head through the door. I waved him in.

"Hey, how are you doing Chloe?" He approached the bed and gave me a side hug.

"It hurt like hell.... but it was worth it." Jeff smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Proud of you little sis." I chuckled.

"Would you like to hold Noah? Greyson is sleeping." Jeff timidly nodded his head. I handed Noah to Jeff and I watched as my brothers heart grew looking at my son.

"Richie, I am so glad that you slept with my sister." Jeff said. We all started laughing. I was glad too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days after the boys were born, I was released to take the boys home. Mike and I drove home, though it took forever because he drove 20 under the speed limit. I was mentally stressing about getting the house ready for New Years Eve tomorrow. Once we got home Mike and I carried the boys in. I gasped when I noticed that there weren't any boxes lying around. Everything was put away!

"Hey guys." Jeff said walking around the corner with half of the Kings, and both of our parents. "We moved everything in, because you guys have a lot going on right now."

"Thank you so much!" I hugged Jeff before handing Greyson off to him. I started hugging everyone else. "I love you guys."

"We should go, I am sure you guys are exhausted." Dustin Brown said. I nodded my head.

"Congrats again!" Drew said before kissing my cheek and hugging me again. We said our goodbyes to our parents and the guys. Then before we knew it, it was just us.

"We should put them to bed." Mike stated and I agreed. We carried our boys up the stairs and placed them in their cribs.

"Welcome to our home boys!" I wrapped my arms around Mike.

"I love you so much." He kissed me. We stopped kissing after a few minutes.

"I will always love you." I whispered to him before leaning in for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only the epilogue is left :(

I loved this story!

Expect something from me soon!

Chloe's Outfit

Twin's Outfits