Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Dix

Ever since that day with Ben, it seems things have been getting better. Ben and I went on a couple of more dates, Shelby and I were getting closer to having enough money saved up to move; my job is going great, everything is just falling in to place. Could things get any better?

Right now, I’m on my way to the place that the boys’ were renting for their stay here. I’ve got to know the boys pretty well since I’ve basically hung out with at least one of them every day, but I was closer to James than any of the guys excluding Ben. It seems like this drive is taking forever, but I should be there soon, like now.

I pulled up into their driveway, got out of the car and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Now I’m just sitting here waiting for somebody to answer. I was just about to ring it again whenever Sam opened the door.

“Hey Sam, how’s it goin?” I asked him as I gave him a hug.

“Uhh, hey Saylor didn’t know yeh were coming by…uhm, I don’t think right now is a good time, love maybe some other time?” He said as he got this weird look on his face.

“Uh, yeah thought I’d give you boys a surprise, so, surprise! I haven’t seen ya in forever kid, where have you been hiding out at? And why not, got some gay lover boy I don’t know about?” I asked him as we walked into the house.

“Kid? I’m older than yeh are! I’ve been explorin’ yeh lovely city. What?! No, I’m not gay.” He replied.

“Ohh, well then what do you think of my lovely city? Any better tha-” I started to ask him but I saw Ben and some girl on the couch basically eating each other’s faces off.

I just stood there silent for a while unable to say anything, because I was trying to comprehend what was happening.

“Uh, hey Saylor, I didn’t know yeh were coming by.” Ben. Of fucking course, whatever it wasn't like we were dating anyways…

“Uhm, haha yeah just came over to see James, wanted to know if he wanted to go to town with me.” I said, as I acted to try to look for James, “Is he around here somewhere?”

“Yeah, I uh believe he’s in his room.” Ben replied.

“Ben, baby aren’t yeh gonna introduce me to yeh friend?” the girl on the couch asked.

“Uhm, of course doll, Rosy meet my friend Saylor, and Saylor meet my girlfriend Rosy.” That would’ve been nice to know a couple of days ago.

“Hi, Rosy it’s really nice to meet ya.”

“Nice to meet yeh too Saylor, yeh have such a lovely name.” said Rosy.

“Uhm, thanks, I’m just going to go find James now.” I said as I walked off towards James’ room and knocked on his door.

“Come in!” I heard him yell, so I walked on in.

“Hey James, ya wanna to with me to get something to eat from Maccas?” I smiled at him hoping he’d day yes.

“Yeah, of course, love! Is everything a’right? Yeh seem kinda down.” He would notice.

“Uhm, yeah I uh stupidly answered a call from Cole, and we got into it, it’s whatever.” I lied.

“Don’t let him get yeh down, he’s nofing to worry ‘bout mate.” He said as a gave me a side hug and started to walk toward the front door.

“Thanks JamJam, you are the absolute sweetest, uhh ya wanna see if Sam wants to go with us?” I asked.

“JamJam, yeh’re kiddin’ right? Uh sure, I don’t care.”

“Alright, because I’m positive Shelbz is heaps crushin’ on him! But I mean come on, who can blame her, he does look good, well kinda good, oh whatever!” I laughed as I told him this, and started to walk back to the hallway to retrieve Sam.

“Sam, ohh Sammy, you have to go with me and James to get lunch.” I said as I barged into his room.

“Aye, yeh crazy bird I could’ve been busy! And why do I have to wif yeh and James?” Sam asked.

“Because James said it would be weird if just the two of us went together plus he said something about ya being hungry and all so I figured I’d invite you along as well, because I’m just that good of a friend.” I replied back with a smile.

“Well if yeh that good of a friend let’s just invite everybody, shall we?” he said and before I could stop him he started going through the house yelling, “Hey, everybody get yeh arses up and let’s go get food!” And of course nobody denied his request because it was food so that meant I was going to have to watch Ben and Rosy make out all day, fantastic.

Boo:( I texted Shelby as we all walked to the cars and figured out who was riding with who, it was Danny, Cameron, Ben and Rosy going in Danny’s car and James, Sam and I in mine.

“Where do you guys want to go? We don’t have to go to Maccas we can go somewhere else if you prefer.” I told them because I figured somebody wouldn’t want it anyways.

“No we’re good; love not much of picky eaters here.” James told me as we started off to the fast food place closest to the beach.

“Alright then, that’s great.” I smiled as we were getting closer to our destination.

Maybe I could come up with some excuse to get out of this, but it was my idea. Humph, if it wasn't for blooming Sam, I thought as I pulled up and parked in the McDonald’s parking lot.

BUZZ BUZZ

what’s wrong dove? Haha Shelby wasn’t always the fastest texter but then again neither was I.

just come to the maccas that’s down the road from your place, pleaseee?:/ I texted back hoping she’d make it her within the next ten minutes.

Now I’m just waiting in line trying to decide what I wanted to eat, I still had to wait to Ben and Sam to order.

“Next.” I heard someone say and I looked up and saw it was my turn.

“Uhh, could I just get cheeseburger ketchup only and a small coke?”

“Alright, your total is, $3.64” the cashier told me as paid her.

BUZZ BUZZ

I’m here butt munch! Are you already seated?

Just as I was about to reply I look up and see my best friend walking through the door, so being a rational best friend and all I ran over there and gave her a hug.

“Shelbz! Ya finally made it here thought you were never going to make it.” I told her as we started walking back up to the counter to get her some food and I grabbed mine since it was ready.

“Well, I wasn’t ‘bout to come here in my jammies, people would think I was crazy. Uhm, I want a cheeseburger everything on it with a small coke.” She replied as she also gave her order to the lady.

“Glad you could make it, now let’s go find where the guys decided to sit at.”

“Okay, so why’d you send me ‘boo frownyface’? Did something happen?” She asked as she
grabbed her food from the counter.

“Yeah, you’ll see when we get at the table.” I told her as I spotted the guys and started leading her to it.

She didn’t notice until a couple of minutes after she sat down because she got too caught up in a conversation she was having with Sam, but she did.

“Who are you?” she said as she looked dead at Rosy.

“Oh, Shelby, I’m sorry was rude of me not to introduce yeh to her. This is my girlfriend, Rosy and Rosy this is our mate Shelby.”

“Well, aren’t yeh just making a lot of aussie friends?” Rosy said to Ben, “So how did yeh girls meet the boys?”

“Well, I actually met them through Saylor she ran into them first.” Shelby told her.

“Oh, yeh did, Saylor? So how did yeh meet them? Don’t tell me they tried to use any of the charm they think they have?” Rosy asked me.

“Oh no, I was at my boyfriend at the moment house waiting for him to come back cause I was locked out and Danny and Ben decided to walk over and talk, but I eventually met all of the other guys whenever I was hanging out with…” I paused to take a quick glance at Ben to decide if I should lie or not, “Danny at the beach one day.” I lied and gave Danny a look basically pleading with him not to rat me out, and he gave me a wink telling me he wouldn’t.

“Oh well that’s lovely.” She smiled at me.

I don’t know if it’s just me but isn’t kind of wrong to take a girl on dates, hold her hand, make out with her and forget to mention that you have a fucking girlfriend? Because I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to mention that you have a girlfriend so this type of shit wouldn’t happen.

So, we sat there for a while as everybody ate there food, and it was just getting really awkward for me so I was determined to find a way out of this.

seen this place before, back when I was young and I had something to prove… thank you whoever is calling I thought without looking at the called i.d.

“Hello?” I said as I got up from the table to throw my trash away.

“Hey, Saylor it’s me Zac and I wanted to know if you wanted to chill, since I haven’t seen ya since the last time you came over here with Shelby.” Wow, I just realized it has been a couple of weeks since I seen him.

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a few. Are you at your place? Or do I need to go somewhere else?” I asked him as I started heading back to the table.

“Yeah, I’m still at my house; bring your bathers we might hit up the beach, see ya when you get here mate!” Click.

“Hey guys, sorry to leave so early but a mate of mine that I haven’t seen in ages just called and wanted to chill, and I’m hoping you guys wouldn’t mind if I bailed out early?” I said/asked them hoping no hard feelings would come out of this.

“’Course not love, is yeh friend and all, go and see him.” James smiled as he stood up and gave me a hug.

“Thanks lovely, are you gonna stay with them or are you coming with me?” I asked Shelby.

“I’ll just stay here; they said something about wanting to bowling figured I show them up.” Shelby said as she looked at Sam.

“Cool, alright see ya guys later!” I called out as I fast walked to my car and started heading toward Shelby and Zac’s flat. And because I was in such a hurry to get out of there I ended up making it in record time.

Instead of ringing the doorbell I just walked on in since this is basically my second home.

“Zacster, where are yoooouuu?” I sang.

“My room!” I heard him yell back.

As I made my way to his room and instead of doing the rational thing of knocking on his door
I open it to see him in nothing but a towel around his waist.

“Ohh, uhh…I’m sorry, I…uh should’ve knocked, uhh my bad...” I said as my cheeks became red and backed out of them room. For the next five minutes I just sat in the living room waiting for him to come out.

“Well then Ms Saylor, looked like somebody wanted to see a show this morning.” He winked.

“Ew, come on Zac, you’re like my brother, it’s not like that.” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh get off it Saylor, you know you want me, and have ever since year eleven, I see it in your eyes.”

“Okay Zac what exactly do you see?” This boy is something else.

“That you want me, in fact you probably just want my body, I saw that look you had whenever you barged into my room a couple of minutes ago.”

“Eugh, no I’m not really looking for a guy right now anyways and you definitely wouldn’t be at the top of my list anyways.”

“What happened between you and that guy that was taking you out on dates?” He asked as he came sat down next to me and pulled me onto his chest.

“He forgot to mention he has a girlfriend. Went over to his place today to hang out with him and James cause we all had plans to go down to Brisbane for two nights, but walked in and saw him basically eating her face off.”

BUZZ BUZZ

hey saylor, everything okay? you seemed kind of down today? Ben. He would text me; I mean what he thinks, that I’m throwing a fucking party.

yeah, I’m fine just didn’t get much sleep last night.

“I’m sorry to hear about that princess; maybe you just haven’t found you’re Prince Charming yet?”

“Everything was good between Cole and me before the last couple of months.” I sighed.

“Princess, you deserve so much better than Cole though, don’t you dare let this Ben guy get you down. You are one of the strongest girls I know.” He said as a couple of tears came through, “Babydoll, don’t cry over him.”

“I’m not crying over him, Zac. I’m crying because everything you said is true.” I told him as I gave him a tight hug and he picked me up bridal style.

“You wanna just sit here and watch movies instead? We can go the beach tomorrow.” He suggested.

“Yeah, that would be great, thanks for putting up me Zacikins.” I told him as he put on Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait, i've been back from the beach for couple of days now, like a week :s but i've been busy with all kinds of stuff but i figured i write this for you guys :) but hope you like the chapter:P

thanks to these lovely people:
confident coward;
PaleIsSexy
JustMaddi666

feedback?:D

Saylor's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/ocean_eye/set?id=48234700