Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Neuf

So, it’s been a couple of days since I last hung out with Ben, he sends me a couple of texts here and there saying he’s been caught up with his friends and that he wants to hang out soon. I don’t know, hopefully we can.

But as of right now I’m listening to Sleeping With Sirens as I clean up around my flat, since
Nicole moved out a day or two ago, so I’m about as happy as I can be! Now, I’m just waiting to hang out with Shelby, we’re supposed to be meeting up sometime this afternoon, she says we have to throw a party for Nicole’s moving, haha.

BUZZ BUZZ

Hey, Saylor I know you probably don’t want to hear from me but I’m just wanting to tell you I’m sorry, and could you please text me or call me? I miss you… Cole, of course…
He’s been trying to get a hold of me for two days, but I’ve been ignoring him, or at least trying to. Although I don’t think he’s too happy about Nicole moving in with him either, since he only lives in a one bedroom house.

KNOCK KNOCK

Am I like popular today or something? “Hold on, I’ll be right there!” Gotta throw something on real quick! “Yes? Oh, hey guys what’s up?” I said as I greeted Ben and the other boys.

“Aye love, yeh look ratha ravishin’ this mornin’” Danny said as he winked at me.

“Gee, thanks?” Okay then…

“Danny, stop flirtin’ wif her, she’s not into fat ginger beards!” Ben said as he slapped Danny on the back.

“Uhm, no offense but why are you guys here? I mean you could have warned me so I could’ve gotten dressed!” I told them as I glared at Ben.

“Just came to make sure Ben got here safely is all love. Now, we must get going, see yeh latah beautiful.” James said as all the other guys excluding Ben walked away.

“Awh, your friends are nice! Come on in, you can sit and watch the telly, I’m just going to go throw something decent on and put my face on.”

“Why? Yeh look gorgeous wifout makeup.” Yeah I’d be lying if I said I didn’t blush.

“Uhm, uhh thanks? That’s sweet of you but I look like a child and I don’t think you wanna walk around with people thinking I’m your daughter.”

“Yeah, that would be bad; I’d have a fit daughter who I thought was hot as fuck!” He said as I ran back to my room to find some clothes to throw on, hmmm I think I’ll go with my Alexander McQueen tank with a skull and some Hollister shorts and my red bathers.

“Kay! I’m done, where to Benjamin?”

“Eugh! Don’t eva call me Benjamin!”

“But it’s cute! So I guess we can go to town and I’ll show you around what little this town does have! Then possibly go to the beach?” I suggested to him hoping he’d want to go.

“Of course love, c’mon I’ll drive.” He said as we walked out, locked my apartment up and headed to her car. As I sat down and got buckled up I realized something…

“Wait! You do know how to drive right?!? Like I don’t have to be worried about dying in a car crash today, right?”

“No! I’m offended yeh said that! Been nofing but nice to yeh and yeh fink I’ma kill yeh! Women these days, geez!”

“I was only making sure, can’t be too careful.” I said as he drove off to down and I rattled off directions to tell him how to get there. After about fifteen to twenty minutes we finally arrived.

“Can we get something to eat? I’m starved…” I asked as I spotted my favorite place to eat, Manta Ray Café, they have some ballin’ pizza!

“Sure love, let’s go.” He said as he out his arm around my shoulder and led me in. “What do yeh want to eat?”

“Just two slices of cheese pizza, extra cheese, and hand tossed, with a side of cheese sticks and coke. Oh and tell them not to load the pizza down with marinara sauce and low ice on the coke, please.”

“Wow, okay. Uh, what’s good here?” He asked as he looked at the menu.

“I’d suggest the supreme meat lover’s pizza hand tossed for you, I think you’d like it.” I told him.

“Right,” He said as he walked up to the counter to order our food, “Could I get four slices of pizza two of ‘em extra cheesy and the otha two meat lover’s, hand tossed wif a side of cheese sticks and two cokes, low ice and light marinara sauce on the pizza.”

“Yes sir, your total will be 18.76.” The cashier said as I handed Ben ten dollars to pay for my half.

“No, keep yeh money I’m paying, it’d be rude if I didn’t.” He told me as leaned down and gave me a kiss on the corner of my mouth and preceded to hand the lady a twenty, “Keep the change.” He smiled at her as she handed us the receipt and the thing that had our number on it.

“Do yeh wanna sit inside or outside?” Ben asked me.

“Uhm, inside if you don’t mind, haha.” I said.

“Of course I don’t, I asked yeh.” After that we just sat there and made small talk while we wait on our food.

“I’ll be right back, gotta go take a piss.” He said as he stood up.

“Didn’t really care to know that but okay then.” I said as he walked off.

Ben’s really sweet, I didn’t think he’d be by the way he comes off but I guess my mom was right, never judge a book by its cover. Eh, I wonder how much longer till our food is here, oh hey here it comes.

“Kay, I’m back love,” He said as the guy was setting the food down on the table.

“Yeah I see! And just in time too, thought I’d have to eat without you!” I joked.

“That would be rude!” He laughed.

After we ate we decided to go to the beach and just chill. So, that’s what we are doing, acting like little kids running from each other as we were having a splash fight/tag game.

“You’ll never catch me Bruce! I’m too fast!” I yelled back at him as I was running away.

“Yeh a loon, I have longer legs than yeh do!” He yelled back.

Oh god, he’s catching up, gotta go faster! And too late I thought as he tackled me onto the sand and I lay underneath him.

“Alright you caught me, I lose.” I said laughing, “Uhh Ben why are you loo-” I went to ask but couldn’t finish it because his lips met mine. I was shocked at first but finally started kissing him back; as he started running his hands up and down my sides.

“UHM, EXCUSE ME THERE ARE KIDS ON THIS BEACH!” We heard being screamed at us, oops…

“Uhh, wow.” I said as I looked down blushing.

“Wow, yeh an amazing kisser doll.” He told he as he leaned down and gave me light kiss,

“C’mon, I’ll help yeh up.” He said as he stood up and held out his hand for me and I grabbed it.

“Thanks, Grouchy.” I laughed.

“Really, that name again?” He asked.

“Yes, now if you don’t mind, let’s just go back to my place and watch movies, yeah?”

“I agree, let’s go.” He replied as we walked off to his car and drove back.
♠ ♠ ♠
basically a filler, and i wanted to get a chapter out before i head to the beach tomorrow with my friend for Fourth of July, hope you guys enjoy it xx

Oh, and I changed what Saylor looks like soo go check it out!(:

Thanks to these people for commenting! They are absolutely beautiful!
confident coward;
PaleIsSexy and
RockshowChick

feedback?:3

Saylor's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_157/set?id=48460796