Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Onze

God, I’m so fucking tired, after Zac and I watched a lot of movies last night we ended up crashing on his bed, and I’m just now waking up at 12:45pm. I looked over to see that Zac was already out of bed so I figured I might as well get up too.

“Hey, sleeping beauty, your phone has been going off nonstop, might want to check it.” He informed me.

“Thanks Zac, so how long have you been up?” I asked seeing he was all dressed and such.

“Eh, y’know since around half ten,” He shrugged.

“Oh, early bird, are we?” I laughed as I unlocked my phone to see I had 6 texts and 2 missed calls, with 3 of them from James, 1 from Danny, 1 from Shelby, and 1 from Ben, and all the missed calls were from James. So I decided I was going to check the texts first.

Saybear, was everything alright when you left? You seemed down love :( James

beebz, you should of stayed longer you totally missed seeing Danny get yelled at by a old lady :D xx James

saylorbby<3 don’t be down because of Ben, he’s a jerk >:/ you deserve better anyways. Shelby.

Say, y did u want me to cover for u? I don’t mind and all u r rather fit, love u crazy bird :D <3 Danny.

is everything okay? I know I’m prob seeming a little annoying but I usually hear from you by now, love ya kid<3 James, awh he’s a sweetie.

Now I’m guessing I should probably check the ones Ben but I kinda don’t want to but I guess to have to, so I might as well get it over with.

hey saylor, I know it was shitty of me to lead you on and not tell you I had a girlfriend.. Could you please text me? Hm, no because you are an ass.

So I texted James, Shelby, and Danny back and explained what needed to be and apologized to James for not texting back and almost immediately got one back.

come over beebz<3 I miss you! James, he’s a dork.

psh, let me get dressed and I’ll be over :P I texted back.

“So what did that arse have to say?” Geeze, Zac can you be anymore nosey?

“Uhm, nosey much, and just that it was shitty of him to lead me on and not tell me he has a girlfriend blah blah blah, useless shit y’know. But hey, I’m about to bail out, and I know we made plans to go the be-” I started.

“Yeah about the beach I can’t make it this smokin’ girl from down the road wants to …‘hang out’ so I can’t go, sorry Saylor.” He said.

“Oh, you are absolutely fine, I was actually about to cancel on you too, maybe some other time, yeah?” I called out as I was making my way to the door to head home and get changed,

“See ya later, mate!”

---------


After I had got home, taken a shower, dried and styled my and gotten dressed in a blue tank that has dope written on the front, some Hollister shorts, vans, and a tad bit of jewelry here and there I decided I was good to go and grabbed my ray-bans and purse before getting in the car and drove over the James’ place.

After, almost getting rear-ended by an old lady in a minivan, I finally made it to the safety of the boys’ place. I got out of the car and walked up to the door and I decided to just walk on in instead of knocking, and I saw James in the living room with his back facing me. So, I ran and jumped on his back and covered his eyes so he couldn’t see it was me.

“Oi! Who is this?” He said trying to pry my fingers off.

“Who do ya think, mate!” I said kissing him on the cheek and jumped off.

“Of course it’s yeh, do yeh not know how to be normal, love?” He asked as he pulled me into a huge hug.

“Yeah, but I figured that it’d be funnier if I did that, so what do you want to do today?”

“Whatevah yeh want love doesn’t mattah to me.”

“Mhmm, you wanna go on a trip? It’ll be fun!” I asked him.

“Oh, hey Saylor! Yeh look ratha smashin’ today, yeh have to show me where yeh buy yeh clothes from!” Rosy said as her and Ben walked out from Ben’s room.

I looked at Ben than at her, “Uhm, thanks Rosy, uhh sure okay. When do you want to go?”

“We’ll just go on that trip some otha time Saybear.” James said as he walked to the kitchen.

“Would yeh want to go today? We could have a girl’s day out?” she asked me, “Yeh wouldn’t mind that would yeh Benny?”

“Of course not, love.” He said as he leaned down and gave her a kiss.

What a prick, honestly what did I ever see in him other than the fact that he’s got some really pretty green eyes, oh and his accent, oh shut up Saylor!

“Great, then just tell me when you are ready to leave,” I said as I turned around and walked away to the kitchen to find James, “JamJam, I thought we were supposed to hang out today?” I pouted.

“Don’t worry, love. We can hang out tomorrow after the show,” He smiled at me, “yeh’ll finally see me play drooms.”

“You have a show tomorrow and you’re just now telling me? You are such a horrible friend!” I told him.

“Don’t get yeh knickas in a wad, I’m tellin’ yeh now.”

“Hmm, that means I have to find something cute to wear! What should I wear?” I pondered.

“Let’s see yeh are goin’ to a rock and roll concert, so maybe yeh should wear somefing real fit.” He winked at me.

“I’m ready to go when yeh are Saylor.” Rosy said as she walked in.

“You’re just hilarious James, I always look ‘fit’” I said to him, “and alright, we can go now I’m ready.” I smiled at her.

So we walked to my car and got in and started heading toward town, I decided to put on some Coldplay so it wouldn’t be so quiet. We basically listened to the whole CD before we got to town and started looking around and that’s whenever Rosy decided she wanted to start a conversation.

“So yeh and James are together, yeah? ‘Cause yeh guys are real cute together, plus I think it’s been a while since James’ last girlfriend. And let me tell yeh she was a proper bitch.” She said.

“Oh, uh no, James and I aren’t together, we’re just friends is all.” I informed her. If I was to be dating any of the boys by now it would probably be Ben if she wouldn’t of showed up, but then that would have been real disastrous, so thanks you Rosy for showing up.

“Awh, that’s a shame, have yeh ever thought about being with him? I mean I don’t want to seem annoyin’ and all just James deserves a nice girl.”

“No, I haven’t actually; I don’t think I’m the type of girl he’d be interested in anyways. Anyways, how long have you and Ben been together?” I asked her trying to get the subjects off of me and to be nosey.

“Oh,” she laughed, “we’ve been together for a six months. He’s a real sweetheart, thought he was a slight slag at first though, with ‘im being in a band and all.”

“That’s cute, you sound really happy.” I smiled at her; I mean I can’t really be mad at her that she has an ass for a boyfriend.

“Yeh said yeh had a boyfriend, if yeh don’t mind me askin’ what happened between you?” Oh shit, why did you have to ask me this question...

“Uhh...he wasn’t very nice at all, he uh actually lives next door to the boys it has been nothing but luck I haven’t ran into him yet.” I said running my hand through my hair.

“Oh, I’m sorry ‘bout that love, just knock on wood yeh hasn’t run into him yet huh?” she said giving me a look saying she was sorry she asked.

“Yeah,” I laughed, “Oh, come on this is the store I get most of my clothes from. They usually are always having some type of sale, so if ya see anything with a purple dot it’s fifty percent off.” I informed her as we walked into a little boutique called, Sublime Culture.

So that’s what we did all day, we shopped till we, well mostly me, were broke because it turns out Rosy’s semi-rich. Now, we were on our way back to the boys’ place to drop off her clothes and so I can hang out with Sam and James for the rest of the day. I’ve also come to like Rosy; she’s actually really nice, I’m kinda curious as to how Ben deserves someone like her.

“I had fun with yeh today, we’ll have to do it again sometime.” She smiled at me as we got of the car and she grabbed her bags, and headed for the door.

“Saylor?” Ugh spoke too soon I thought as I looked up.

“Oh, hey Cole, uhm what do you...need?” I asked running my hand through my hair, nervous habit.

“I want to talk to you.” He said like it was obvious.

“Just go ahead Rosy, I’ll uhh be inside in a minute," I told her, “Look, there is nothing to talk about, we’ve been broken up for almost a month, I’m done with you. I hope you have a great life.”

“I just wanted to tell you I was sorry, and I hope everything goes great for you.” He smiled at me and opened his arms for a hug.

“Oh, well thanks Cole, that’s real sweet of ya. I hope the same for you.” I smiled back, and yes I did hug him back.., “Well I’ll see ya around, goof.” I said walking up and into the house.

“What did he want?” I looked to see that Ben had asked that.

“He just wanted to say he was sorry for being a dick.” Unlike like you.

“Well good for yeh.” He said as he sauntered off to his room, stupid Ben.

I swear he gets bitchier by the second. Now where are James and Sam…

“Sammy? JamJam? Where are yooou?” I sang out.

“In here yeh loon,” I heard what sounded like Sam coming from the living room.

“Oh there you guys are, well what do you boys have in mind now that I’m done shopping?” I said as I walked over and sat myself between them.

“We could watch movies, swim, drink, or just go to town?” James suggested.

“Hm, well I just got back from town and I don’t really feel like going back so we could possibly swim, drink, and watch movies? Do all three and have a great time, problem solved.” I smiled.

“Mate yeh are a genius!” Sam hollered out pulling me to him.

“Gee, thanks, but ya boys should already know that, I mean we basically hang out on a daily basis.” I said, “Oh, Sammy how are things between you and Shelby? I notice that you…what do you British people say... uh ‘fancy’ her, is that true?” I asked.

“Well...uh... yes I do. She’s proper fit, and she doesn’t have a borin’ personality.” Sam stuttered.

“Don’t yeh mean pussinality?” James laughed.

“Hey, don’t talk about Shelby like that you prick!” I said as I gave James a punch in the arm.

“Oh, ow, sorry love, yeh know I was only kidding.” He apologized.

“Yeah, yeah so are we gonna do this or what?” I stated as I was becoming impatient.

“Of course love. Would yeh like it to be just us or bring in the other guys too?” Sam asked.

“Don’t care as long as I can get drunk.” I told them as it was obvious.

“Right, well I’ll go get the lads.” Sam said as he stood to tell the guys what was going to happen tonight.

For the rest of the night the boys, Rosy and I all enjoyed get plastered off our minds watching Epic Movie, and attempting to swim in some kiddie pool they had laying around in the back. It sure is going to be one hell of a morning tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
been meaning to finish writing this for you guys and i just now did :D i hope you enjoy it, and as of today, well yesterday i know where i want this story to go(:

so once again thanks to these outstanding people:
PaleIsSexy
redzoo
confident coward;
colorxmexacey

Saylor's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/dope/set?id=52239223

**if you got an update for this it's because i noticed some errors i made in word while i was getting started on writing the next chapter.