Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Douze

My head feels like it’s going to explode, now I really don’t wanna open my eyes but I guess I should to see where I’m at. Fuck alcohol. I opened my eyes to see I was in somebody’s room.

“Where the fuck am I?” I whispered as I looked behind me to see whose arm was around me... “James? I’m in his bed…” I thought. I quickly looked under the covers to make sure I wasn’t naked, and thankfully I wasn’t.

“Mornin’ love, yeh look …”James started.

“Don’t even finish that sentence Cassells. Question, how did I end up in your bed?” I asked.

“What yeh don’t remembah?” Obviously I don’t if I’m asking, you twit.

“Obviously not, in fact, do you know what happened at all last night? I kinda blacked out after Danny and I tried to go get ice cream from The Slab…” I admitted.

“Shit, yeh and Danny must have really wanted some bloody ice cream, yeh kept trying to open the front door but yeh couldn’t figure out that it was locked.” He laughed, “Aftah that yeh guys gave up and yeh and Rosy went to the backyard, then yeh came back and I don’t know where yeh went after that, but I remember finding yeh passed out in the kiddie pool Aftah a while, so I brought yeh in here and gave yeh some of my clothes to put on.”

“Thanks JamJam, I uh really should cut back on the drinking.” Don’t want to end up like somebody, I thought to myself.

“No problem, love. Yeh sure are a somefing else.” He smiled standing up.

“Yeahh, uhm were exactly are my clothes though?” I asked getting out of bed to discover that I was wearing a pair of James’ boxers and t-shirt.

“In the laundry room, they’re still wet from the pool, but I believe yeh have some in yeh car from shopping yestahday.” He said throwing on a Mötley Crüe shirt.

“Thanks, love you.” I said walking out of his room to find the house basically ransacked, “Well then, we must’ve had fun last night.” I said to myself.

Bleh, where are my keys? Maybe if I find my purse I’ll find my keys. So I looked around the whole house, while also cleaning it, I couldn’t stand a messy house it always bothered me.

“What are yeh looking for?” I jumped.

“Oh god, Ben, don’t do that you almost gave me a heart attack,” I said, “Uhm, my keys, I don’t remember where.. I uh placed them last night, and I have to get some clean clothes so I need my keys.” I said softly, this headache was killing me; hopefully I’ll still be able to go the show tonight.

“Yeah, yeh were pretty tore up last night, love. Yeh tried to drive yeh and Danny to the ice cream shop, and I believe Sam took yeh keys saying ‘yeh are too drunk to be driving, yeh’ll get yourself killed, and arrested’ pretty funny really. It was hilarious trying to watch yeh try to open the locked door, yeh couldn’t but Danny finally did.” He laughed as he told me the story, and who had my keys.

“Gee, thanks. Now excuse me if you don’t mind I’m going to go find Sam and get my keys.” I said as I tried to walk past him.

“Wait, do yeh remember anyfing from last night?” He asked, giving me a look hoping I did.

“Why would you want to know? Don’t you have a girlfriend you should be tending to?” I said trying to get past him.

“Yeh don’t do yeh?” He asked sounding disappointed.

“No, okay I don’t. Now excuse me, I need my keys.” I said as I finally walked past him and to Sam’s room, “Sam, come on, wake up!” I winced as I yelled for him to wake up.

“Ugh, what is it?” He groaned.

“Where are my keys, I need them so I can get some clothes out of my car.” I asked.

“They are on my dresser, now let me sleep.” He said as I rolled over placing a pillow over his face.

I went over to his dresser to see if they actually were there and I took me a minute or two to spot them but I finally did next to his phone.

So, I went out there grabbed my clothes for the day and the clothes I was going to wear to the show out of my car and brought them into the house, and back into James’ room.

“Hey, you don’t mind if I take a bath here, yeah? I think I really need one, my head is pounding.” I told him.

“Of course not, Say. Yeh know where the bath is at, now I don’t fink we have any girly shampoo and shit unless yeh or Rosy have any here.” He said as he was trying to straighten up his room.

“Thanks, lovely, but don’t worry I bought some and put it in your bathroom a couple of days ago for whenever I needed some here.” I smiled.

“Yeh would, wait does the shampoo or soap smell like vanilla?” He asked.

“Uhm, the shampoo smells like strawberries, but the body wash does, why?” I asked slightly worried as he busted out laughing, “What’s so funny?”

“I told Danny he smelled of vanilla the otha day and he didn’t believe me sayin’ that I was daft.” He told me once he calmed down, “I’m gonna give the fat fuck a real hard time now, thanks love.” He said pulling me into a hug and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“I always knew Danny was a bit girly.” I laughed, “Well I’m going to go take a bath now.” I said as I sauntered to the bathroom and turned the water on and setting it to the temperature I wanted, then finally getting in once I liked the setting.

After being in the bath for almost a half hour I decided it was time to get out. So, I dried off, threw on a Ramones shirt I stole from James, and some blue sweats I carried around in my car for days like these, and threw my hair up into a messy bun, and walked out of the bathroom after placing James’ clothes in the hamper and walking into the living room.

“There yeh are thought yeh drowned, yeh took so long.” Danny said as he scooted over on the couch giving me a place to sit.

“Thanks, and yeah I just wanted to relax for a bit and figured a nice long, hot bath would do the trick.” I smiled as I leaned onto James who was sitting next to me.

“Well yeh look better than yeh did when yeh woke up.” James said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “Oi, is that my missin’ Ramones shirt?” He asked once he looked down and noticed my shirt.

“Humph, yeah it is, and no you’re not getting it back, it’s comfortable.” I said, “What time is it and when do y’all have to be at the venue?” I asked wondering how late it was.

“It’s a quarter to two and we have to be at the venue for sound check no latah then uhh is it half three or half four?” Cameron asked.

“It’s half three, we have to be there by half three.” Ben said.

“Oh well if that’s the case I need to start getting ready.” I said getting up.

“Why? It shouldn’t take yeh that long to get ready.” James laughed.

“Yeah, well you’re not a girl I have to put my face on, do my hair, and get dressed.” I said as I walked back to his room to get my toiletries.

After spending an hour getting ready, the clock read 2:37pm. Dang if they have to be there at half past three, we need to get going I thought.

“Hey guys, you do know you guys have less than an hour to get to the venue right?” I asked as I walked into the living room to see all the guys were dressed.

“Yeah, we know mate, we’re just waiting on yeh and Rosy to get ready, well now just Rosy.” Cameron pointed out.

“Ben tell yeh bird to hurry up, if we are late to this one Jerry is gonna have our heads!” Danny said to Ben.

“Ay, it’s not my fault she takes forever.” He said to Danny getting up to tell Rosy to hurry up I guess.

“Yeh look great, Saylor.” James smiled at me as he stood up and spun me around.

“Hah, thanks. You don’t think it looks bad?” I asked.

“No, yeh look amazing.” Awh he’s so sweet.

“Oh Saylor, Shelby is coming, right?” Sam asked looking hopeful.

“Yeah, of course she is, she said, ‘there is no way in hell I am missing that concert.’ She’s real excited to see you play.” They are so cute together, and Sam isn’t an ass.

What is taking them so long? I’m ready to go. I’ve been to plenty of concerts before but never a rock and roll concert. Usually just Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low, and some more alternative concerts, but never anything like Asking Alexandria, and I’m so excited to see the boys play too.

“Sorry, I took so long yeh guys I got caught up on the phone with my mum.” Rosy explained.

“Right, yeh fine we just got to get going now. Everybody get yeh arses to the van!” Danny exclaimed.

So, we all piled into the big van and headed off to the venue. This was going to be one fun night I thought as Absolut vodka, Jack Daniels, Jägermeister, and various brands of beer started to be passed around.
♠ ♠ ♠
figured i go ahead and get this out, basically just a filler the next chapter is going to be the show and that's when things are going to start happening, i was originally going to write this with the show but that would of been hella long, soo i was just going to make it into two chapters!(:
i hope you guys enjoy it! xx

thanks to these extravagant commenters:
PaleIsSexy
confident coward;

Saylor's Outfit #1
http://www.polyvore.com/relaxxx/set?id=53665609

Saylor's Outfit #2
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53676335