Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Treize

Whenever we pulled up to the venue I was shocked, I’ve never been to a place where they have the concert inside. I usually only go to Soundwave and it’s usually outside. So, I was obviously staring in awe at the place.

“What yeh look kina surprised there love.” James said.

“Oh, uh yeah never been to a place where they’ve had the concert inside.” I admitted.

“Surprising innit?” Danny asked.

“Yeah, just slightly though.” I laughed.

We walked in, and got situated and whatnot, and we were all just sitting the having our own conversations whenever Ben came up to me and asked me to talk to him.

“Saylor, could I talk to yeh real quick?” Ben asked rubbing the back of his neck.

“Uhm sure, I guess.” I said as I followed him into the hallway, “What do ya need to talk about?”

“I just want to apologize about everything; I still want to be friends with yeh.” He said.

“You still want to be friends even though you totally didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend and continuously took me on dates and shit?” I don’t know maybe I should forgive him; it does take a lot to apologize…

“Yes, I still want to be yeh friend, I know it was shitty of me to not tell yeh about Rosy but would yeh please forgive me?” He pleaded.

“Fine, I forgive you,” I smiled, “now how come you never told me the venue was this bag?!”

“Thought yeh knew.” He said pulling me into a hug, “Now let’s get back before I have to go to soundcheck.” He said walking back to the room.

We walked back into the room and I sat beside James knocking his feet off the couch.

“Hey, yeh twat,” He shouted.

“Well, that’s rude of you JamJam!” I pouted.

“Awh, yeh guys are mega cute!” Rosy cooed.

“We’re not together Rosy.” We said at the same time.

I believe we’ve told her this for the past couple of days, but whatever I believe they have five minutes before soundcheck and roughly thirty before they go on. You’d be wrong if you didn’t think I was excited, I wonder how big the crowd is going to be…

“Guys, soundcheck now,” Some guy said as he opened the door and walked out.

Oh, well I was wrong haha.

“We’ll be back yeh girls; it’ll only take us ‘bout ten minutes.” Danny said following everybody out.

“Hey, guys sorry I’m late, car trouble.” Shelby said as she walked in.

“No prob, but ya just missed the guys and somebody looked a little disappointed, thought you weren’t going to come, yeah?” I laughed.

“So, how much longer till the show starts?” Shelby asked.

“They just went into sound check, said that’d be about ten minutes plus it doesn’t start till eight thirty and its seven forty-eight, so about forty minutes?” I said.

So we sat there and talked for a bit, then the boys came back and we did more talking and a bit more drinking, until it was time for the boys to go on.

--------


We are now side stage as the boys opened up with Closure.

Shelby, Rosy and I were all rocking out having a great time, dancing and whatnot, but when they got to their last song and started playing A Lesson Never Learned I started actually watching the boys play and you could tell they were where they wanted to be, but then Ben started singing his part and I started paying more attention to him.

I never knew he could sing that well, but I shouldn’t be surprised I guess.. I mean I always kinda knew he was talented plus he’s kinda nice and has really beautiful green eyes. Oh and his accent is just… wow.

“He’s great isn’t he?” I heard Rosy say.

“Huh, what?” I asked.

“Ben, he’s pretty great, right?”

“Oh, uhh yeah I guess.” I said confused.

“Right, I see the way yeh look at him, and in case yeh haven’t heard he’s got a girlfriend.” She stated.

“What are you talking about ‘see the way you look at him’?”

“I saw yeh gazing off at him, that stupid look basically screaming yeh a feelings for him, so how about yeh back the fuck off alright?” She said as she walked off to meet Ben.

What the fuck? I don’t like Ben… I mean come on we’ve already established that, I mean yeah we have. I don’t like him, he’s dating Rosy, even though she is a slight bitch, they are together so I do not have feelings for Ben Bruce, impossible, I thought.

“Hey Saylorcakes,” James said giving me a hug “yeh enjoy the show?”

“Hey JamJam, yeah I did. Didn’t know you were that good at drums,” I smiled.

“Whatcha thinking about?” he asked.

“Oh, nothing just being crazy,” I said.

I mean yeah, Ben is pretty great but I don’t like him. And yeah he might have some gorgeous green eyes, plays guitar and whatever else, but I couldn’t like him?

Fuck, I do like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like it!(: sorry it took so long i've been writing (well trying to) this for a while i didn't know how i wanted this?

thanks to these sexy fuckers:
confident coward;
redzoo
colorxmexacey
tans

comments?:D

**thanks to Something Synyster for pointing out something!(:
not an update just revising! c: