Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Seize.

It’s been a little over a week since I’ve seen the boys besides James, who keeps trying to talk me into going over to their place but I keep denying so I don’t have to face Ben or Rosy. I know it seems kind of childish of me or whatever but I’m not ready to face those demons. So instead I made plans with Shelby and Zac to go to the beach.

Now, I’m trying to find something to wear which is slightly difficult. Eh, I’ll worry about that later, I’m just going to take a quick shower and do my hair. I turned on the water to the desired temperature that I wanted and stripped down and hopped on in and did my business. After I was done rinsing off, I wrapped myself in a fluffy pink towel and turned on my flat iron so that could be heating up while I got dressed.

When I decided on my outfit I quickly threw it on and went to the bathroom to straighten my hair and brush my teeth, as I got that done there was a knock on my door, probably Shelby and Zac here to pick me up so I gathered my things, made sure there was enough food and water for Bones while I was gone and zipped to the door.

“Hey, good timing I was just finishing up!” I smiled at them as I looked up my apartment and followed them to Zac’s jeep and hopped up on in the back.

“For once,” Zac laughed, “ya usually take two hours, how long did it take you today?” Hmph, I do not take two hours!

“Whatever! I do not take that long and only thirty-five minutes, but mind you I took a twenty minute shower.” I informed him and he turned left onto Fifth Street.

“Sure sure, hope you dudes are up for some Maccas cause I’m starved!” Zac said.

“As always, you must have a bottomless pit for a stomach.” I snickered.

“Do not! I just don’t get fed enough!” He protested.

“Mhmm whatever mate,” I said to him, “What’s up with you Shelbz ya being awfully quiet.”

“Uh, oh uh nothing,” she said as she turned to look out the window.

“You sure?,” I pestered.

“Yeah, I’m sure nothing is wrong.”

“Alrighty then,” I said still not believing her but decided not to push anymore, “So who’s ready for an awesome day at the beach, just us and nobody else there to be a bother.” I shouted excited to finally spend a day alone with my two best friends.

“Don’t you know it, haven’t been able to hang out with ya losers in a minute!” Zac shouted.

“If anybody in this car is a loser, it’s you Zac and don’t you dare try to deny it!” I argued back.

We continued our playful banter from the drive-thru of Maccas all the way to the beach, and finally ended when we were unloading our stuff.

“It looks soo beautiful out here today,” I said, “How come we haven’t come out here sooner?”

“Because this was the only day you could get off work.” Zac said matter-of-factly.

“It was a rhetorical question you knobhead. Geeze, no wonder Shelby thinks you’re a bogan.” I smarted off.

We split up the stuff for us to carry and walked out to the sand to find us a nice spot to set up.

“Oi guys what about over here?” Shelby called over from a spot that wasn’t too far from the water and wasn’t swamped by tourists.

So we set our stuff down and got situated, and it hadn’t been five minutes till we heard some guys yelling over at us.

“Who in the blooming hell is that?” I asked sitting up.

“I don’t know either mate, maybe they’re your guys’ secret admirers.” Zac laughed.

“Fuck, I know who it is,” I said, “It’s the AA boys.”

“There yeh guys are! We’ve been lookin’ everywhere for yeh lot.” Sam said.

“What do you mean everywhere?” I asked.

“Uhm, we told Shelby we wanted to hang out with all of yeh so we agreed on tha beach.” Danny said as if it was obvious.

“Oh well I didn’t hear anything about that, did you Zac?” I asked as I glared over at Shelby.

I know it probably seems like I’m overreacting but I knew they’d ask, well not they, just Ben would ask about what happened the other day but why should he care, he’s got himself a bitchy girlfriend who is remarkably pretty while I’m just…me. Whatever enough of this.

“No, I didn’t,” Zac said, “I think it’s safe to say that Shelby pulled one over on us though!” He laughed.

“Yeah, haha,” I said.

“Well, we brought booze!” Danny exclaimed.

“Good, let me get some!”

“What do yeh want love?”

“Do ya have any Malibu and pineapple juice?” I asked.

“Of course, figured yeh’d want that.” He said fixing me a cup.

“You’re the best!” I exclaimed hugging Danny.

As that was going on I didn’t notice Shelby had walked off with Ben.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long, and sorry it's short :/

i'd like to thank:
xrockanrollx
for commenting on the last chapter.

soo feedback?
it'd make me update faster :P