Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Dix-Sept

“So what did yeh want to talk to me about?” I asked Shelby as we walked away from the group.

“Look, I know you probably don’t care but if you do, great,” she started. “I know Saylor kind of blew up Friday whenever you guys were in the kitchen but I don’t really know why. She was slightly vague on the details and I think the only person besides Saylor who truly knows is either my brother or James. So I wanted you to tell me what happened.”

“I do care, I was wondering why she did too.” I said rubbing the back of my neck, “I walked into the kitchen and saw her just drinkin’ Absolut straight up and I tried to stop her then she asked me why I cared, which confused me cause I thought she’d know that I care about her, but then she said that Rosy said I said she was a mistake, which she wasn’t. And there is a totally good reason why I didn’t tell her about Rosy, I swear I was going to break it off with her when she got here but I couldn’t I don’t know why, but I did break up with her the moment I found out she really did say that to Saylor.” I poured out.

“Well Ben you sure made a mess out of this one,” she said, “I believe you but Saylor won’t, once she loses her trust in you, she loses it. It’ll take a hell of a lot to get it back too. I won’t go as far as to help you ‘cause honestly this is your mess but I won’t go as far as to put you down in front of her.”

“Yeah, I sure did.” I trailed off, “well we should probably get back there before they wonder where we went off to.” I said as I started walking back to the group.

Well I guess it’s safe to say I’ve never felt like the biggest fuck-up till now but hey, what can I say I’m Ben fucking Bruce. How the fuck am I gonna make this up to her, what if she never trusts me again. I’m such a fucking idiot! I still can’t believe Rosy said that to her though, she wasn’t, well used to never be like that..

“Rosy what the fuck is going on?!” I yelled at my girlfriend of three years.

“What are you talkin’ bout Ben? Yeh sounding like a fuckin’ loon,” she said as she rolled her eyes at me.

“Yeh know exactly what I’m talkin’ bout don’t act fuckin’ daft cause we both know yeh not!” I screamed, “What the hell did yeh say to Saylor?”

“Why should it matter what I say to her? She is not your girlfriend I am, Ben. Or did yeh forget that since yeh took her out on a fuckin’ date and failed to mention me to her! Out of all the girls yeh could’ve chosen yeh choose the most fucked up one, go fuckin figure.”

“I don’t give a fuck about any of that right now Rosy; I just want to know what yeh said to her that caused her to wander off fuckin’ drunk!”

“Fine, since yeh seem to have yeh little girl knickers in a wad I’ll tell you. I told her yeh said she was a mistake, because she is a fuckin’ mistake. Yeh obviously weren’t thinkin’ straight when yeh decided to ‘hook up’ wif her.”

“What the fuck! I didn’t fuckin’ say that Rosy why the hell would yeh fuckin tell her that?!” I screamed out as I punched the wall leaving a fist size hole in the drywall.

“Because Benjamin, she was stepping on thin ice, she fuckin looked at yeh with those ugly ass doe eyes even whenever I was right the fuck there! I don’t even see why yeh defending the slut, honestly she isn’t worth shit.”

“She’s worth a hell of a lot more than yeh are, since she doesn’t go around acting like she this fuckin queen bitch that’s the fuckin hottest person to walk this fuckin planet. I seriously don’t know what the hell happened to yeh in these past three years but yeh’ve changed and definitely not for the better. So yeh know I can’t do this Rosy pack yeh shit and leave, I’m done with yeh. Good fuckin riddance.” I said to her as I walked out of the room/house altogether.


I hope I didn’t royally fuck this up, I thought as I walked back over to the group and heard her angelic laughing and looked up only to see her and James cuddled up together on the sand as he whispered something in her ear.

What the hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took a while to get out i got kinda stuck .-. but you can all thank redzoo for this update, she slightly forced me to :x

and you guys should check out her Austin Carlile story it's amazing!!!
When You Can't Sleep at Night

and also a big thanks to these guys!:D
colorxmexacey
redzoo
wh0resn0p
SynesterxSavannah
Mybabysadinosaur
Kymkilledher


and i want to apologize for taking so long to get these update out!<3 thank you guys sooo much for sticking with me it means a lot!!! c: