Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Dix-Huit

I was sitting there cuddled into James as he was telling me all the really cute things into my ear making me giggle.

“Yeh such a beaut love, yeh’re honest the prettiest girl on the beach,” he whispered in my ear.

I laughed, “Stop it, you’re only saying that it’s not true,” i told him as I slightly pushed him.

“No, love I’m bein truthful, yeh deserve the best,” he said standing up pulling me with him as he started walking toward the edge of the water.

“Where are you taking me Cassells?” I asked him.

“Just over here, I have somefing I want to tell yeh,” he smiled at me, “I just want to tell yeh that I’ve come to grow feelings yeh, and I’m so glad to of met yeh, yeh are such a beautiful person inside and out and I was wantin’ to know if yeh wanted to go on a date sometime with me?” He asked me as he nervously bit his lip and looked everywhere except at me.

“James, I uh thanks, that’s very sweet, but I don’t know if I could go on a date with you right now, it’s not that I don’t want to because I do, it’s just that I don’t want to go on dates when I still have feelings for Ben, you know? I don’t think that that would be fair to you. Don’t get me wrong; please don’t I like you too, but I-”

“Saylor, look I don’t give a shit if yeh still got feelings for him, because I believe I can get yeh mind off of him, please just give me a chance and then if yeh don’t like it we don’t have to continue it we can just continue to be friends, yeah?” He cut me off.

“Uh, I uh yeah, I guess we could I mean it couldn’t hurt yeah?” I said as I smiled a smile up at him.

“Great,” he said as he leaned down and kissed me temple, “can’t wait for our date love.” He said as we walked back over to our rowdy little group of friends.

Don’t get me wrong, I like James but I also like Ben and I don’t think it’s fair to James if I go on a date with him when I still have feelings for his uh best friend, I don’t know, but something told me when he asked again to tell him yes and go with him, and I can’t explain it, I just really hope this doesn’t blow up in my face.

------


It’s been a few hours since we went to the beach now we are all hanging out at Zac and Shelby’s place, and by all I mean every single person who was at the beach with us today. That is a lot of people to put into their little ol’ two bedroom one bath apartment, so it’s safe to say it’s a tad bit crowded.

I was just in the kitchen fixing me a little snack of celery and peanut butter to hold me off till dinner whenever somebody decides to walk in and freak me the fuck out.

“Hey Saylor,” Ben said causing me to drop the spoon I was using to dip out peanut butter on the floor which then caused peanut butter to go on the floor.

“Oh my god, hasn’t anybody ever told you not to sneak up on somebody? I could of...uh...taken your head off with the spoon!” I said quickly.

“Hah! Yeh can’t take somebody’s head off with a spoon, love it has to be a knife,” he laughed, “so how’re things going with yeh love?”

“Good, I could ask you the same thing actually.” I said as I cleaned up my peanut butter mess and grabbed a clean spoon and got back to what I was doing.

“Pretty good actually, went and saw a couple of the little shops yeh aussies have around here and bought a few things,” He said smiling at me.

“Oh, so I’m taking it you and Rosy had a fun time then,” I said as I was putting up the peanut butter and washing the spoon.

“Ah no t’was only meh and Danny, I broke up with her that day at the pool party thing.”

“Oh well then I’m sorry to hear that?” I said although it came out sound more like a question.

“Don’t be, it was about time I did anyways. She didn’t exactly catch my eye like this otha bird I know.” He said as he looked directly at me and smiled, “So love, what were yeh and James talking about? If yeh don’t mind me asking that is.”

Oh my god, what was I going to tell him? I can’t tell him about James asking me on a date can I? No, that... that just wouldn’t be right. But then I can’t tell him a lie, which would look really bad. I don’t know what to do! I should just tell him the truth so then he couldn’t find out later on and then get mad cause I lied to him…

“Uhm, course not. He uh, he asked me out on an uh date.” I muttered as I looked up at him and saw a look of hurt/disappointed and a tad bit of what looked liked anger.

“Well have fun,” he said as he grabbed a beer and walked out of the house completely.

Oh no I thought as I saw James follow after him.

Ben’s POV.

Of fucking course he asked her out on a fucking date! The twat knows how I fucking feel for her and he pulls this?! There were plenty of times I could have pulled this shit on him, but I fucking didn’t! Fucking disgrace.

“Hey man, what’s wrong wif yeh?” Speak of the devil.

“Oh what’s wrong wif me?! Don’t act like yeh don’t fuckin’ know ‘mate’! Yeh know how I feel about Saylor and yeh just have the audacity to go and ask her on a bloody date? That’s fucked, I’d never do that shit to yeh mate, no scratch that I never did do that to you! I could of and I didn’t yeh’re past two girlfriends tried to get me to sleep with them and I didn’t because yeh my fuckin’ friend! But look how that turned out for me?” I yelled at him.

“It’s not my fault she said yes, and yeh had yeh chance mate but yeh blew it wif Rosy. Honestly yeh didn’t even tell Say about her she figured it out when she came ova and saw yeh two wif yeh tongues shoved down each other’s throats. That’s a real fookin’ nice way to find out the guy yeh has been going on dates wif has a bloo’y girlfriend! I can’t fookin’ help it that if durin’ the time I was helpin her stop cryin’ ova yeh that I grew feelings for her! Maybe if yeh would of grew some fookin’ balls which yeh obviously don’t have this shit wouldn’t have happened!” He screamed back.

“I know I should have told Saylor about Rosy! Yeh don’t think I haven’t been beating myself up over it!? Cause I have. I was gonna fuckin’ break it off wif Rosy when she got here but I couldn’t and I’m a bloody twat for not doing that, okay? But that doesn’t change the fact that yeh went after Saylor especially when I told yeh how I felt about her! I fuckin’ told yeh that I’ve never liked a girl as much as I like Saylor! But that doesn’t mean shit to yeh since yeh fuckin’ asked her out on a date!” I said as I walked closer to him getting ready to throw a hit if needed.

“Whoa, there boys! Let’s not have a fight here in front of my place okay?” Shelby said as she walked out and in between James and me.

“Yeah,” I said still giving James death glares, “I was just leaving anyways.” I told her as I turned around and walked off back toward the place I shared with that cunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
there it is! i hope this is long enough for you guys! i'm sorry the past couple of ones have been short, i just know where i want this story to go i just have a problem with getting it out.

soo, at this point i could take it two ways, and i want your guys' opinion on who you want to see Saylor with at the end of this story: Ben or James? cause i'm planning on a sequel...
so please tell me your thoughts and who you think she should end up with in the comments!:DDD

and thank you to:
MikeyWhiskeyHandsi hope you like it! and i love your name!(: haha
Sara Horlykthere ya go! hope you enjoy it!
SynesterxSavannahthanks!!:D

and also a BIG thank you to my 78 subscribers and 19 reccomendations!<3333