Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Sept

Wednesday

"I can't hang out today babe. I already made plans to hang out with one of my friends."

"Come on baby, please. I haven't seen ya in a while."

"Cole, we saw each other yesterday." I love this boy but damn he can be stuck up your ass like no tomorrow. "Look Cole I have to go so I can get dressed."

"Right, bye." Click.

I guess I did kind of deserve that. Oh well, I'll call and apologize later. Hmm what to wear, what to wear. Let's see I don't want to wear anything to showy don't want to seem like I'm coming on to him.. Eh whatever I'll just wear my Obey shirt and some shorts and pull some of my hair back and pin it with a bow. Kay now that that's laid out I'm going to go shower.

--20 minutes later--

Now that I'm nice and clean and smelling of strawberries I'm drying off and getting dressed as my flat iron warms up.

Buzz Buzzzz

Hey love. I'll be there in 20 minutes. That alright?

What? Twenty minutes?! I need to hurry!

Yeahh but I prob won't be ready for another thirty to forty minutes :x

God, I have to throw this on and fast! Uggh and I still have to do my make up! Whatever!

"Hey Saylor. Do you have a shirt I could borrow? Cause I don't have any." Ugh Nicole.

"No I don't have a shirt you can borrow. Mine are too small for you."

"Kay." And goodbye.

And hello again. "Hey Saylor, Uhm some guy with a bunch of tattoos is here asking for you.." hmm here already?

"Oh that must be Ben. Let him on in and tell him I'll be ready soon please."

Oh my.. I didn't know he was going to be here this soon! Blooming hell. It's fine, I mean I got my clothes on and my hair styled. Now I just need to put on my makeup.. Yeahh that won't take long.

knock knock

"'lo could I come on in, love?" His accent.

"Uh yeahh come on in. Hah sorry I'm not ready. I didn't know you'd be here by now."

"Oh no yeh fine. Just take yeh time love.” Stop it, you have a boyfriend.

“Alright then.” So I proceeded to finish up my makeup and spray on some perfume and I was ready. “Kay I’m ready to go now!”

“Finally. I thought yeh wouldn’t be done for anotha hour or so!”

“Hahahah you are so funny. Now where are we going to go? Because if we are going to the beach I need to know now so I can go throw on some bathers.” I really hope we do, they have this really nice boardwalk too, and it’s only a five to ten minute drive away depending on which spot you chose.

“Oh god. Honestly I don’t really know where we are goin’. I was hoping yeh would have some ideas.”

“Right then, I hope you brought something to swim in, cause we are goin to the beach!”

15 minutes later

Kay, so we are now at the beach and Ben is on the phone with some guy named Sam? I don’t know one of his mates I’m guessing.

“Yeah. Alright, what? Where are yeh guys? What do yeh mean yeh can see me? No wait don’t – hang up.” Ben said to this Sam character. “And of yeh hang up. Sorry ‘bout that, my friends are idiots.”

“Oh no you’re fine, don’t sweat it! Come on! Let’s go swimming.” I told him as I started running toward the water. I know I probably sound like a little kid right now, but who doesn’t love the beach?!

“Yeh are a crazy bird, yeh know that?” He said to me as he caught up.

“HEY!! BENJI! OVER HERE!!!!”

What? Who’s Benji? As we looked over there to see who was yelling, I recognized on their faces…Ginger Beard.

“Sorry Saylor, I didn’t know my idiot friends where here. But come on I’ll introduce yeh to them. They won’t bite.” He told me as we started walking back up to where they were.

“Ello, I’m James. Yeh must be the lovely bird who these two idiots kept saying was fit, it’s nice to know they weren’t lying.” He said as he took my hand and gave it a soft kiss.

“Haha well that’s really sweet of you, uh James?” I said as I blushed a little bit but it wasn’t noticeable.

“Well m’lady I know this is soon and all but would yeh mind going out to dinna sometime?”

“I’m sorry James, but I already have a boyfriend.”

“Oh well, forget him beaut. I’m Sam, the smartest out of all the lot.” Hahah I like him he seems funny.

“Well hey Sam, it’s nice to meet you!” All of his friends are really nice.

“’lo me name’s Cameron.” He seems a little shy?

“G’day! Oh I almost forgot I’m Saylor! Uh question, why did you guys come here to this little town instead of a place like Sydney or Melbourne?”Seriously, why come the small town with a population of 346, yeah I wasn’t kidding about this being a small town.

“So we wouldn’t get noticed. Usually when we went to a bigger town we barely got any vacation time.” Danny told me.

“Ohh, that figures.”

you’re my best friend, and I love you, and I love you, yes I do-ooh.

Yeahh my phone would ring now.

“Hey girl! Whatcha doin?” I told Shelby as I motioned to the boys to give me a minute.

“Say, what are you doing? I’m bored, can we chill?”

“Yeah of course lovely! I’m at the beach with some friends I met the other day. We’re down here at McKay Boardwalk.”

“Kay, be there in five!” And she really will be here in five she lives in a duplex with her brother right down the road from here.

“Hey guys, I hope you don’t mind that my friend is coming to hang out with us. Oh and don’t worry she won’t faint at the site of you, you guys aren’t thaat good looking.”

“Yeah okay Saylor. That’s not what yeh were looking like earlier. Thought yeh were gonna faint at the sight of meh.” God Ben is so cocky.

“Shut up Grouchy! I did not, I have a boyfriend who I love dearly!”

“Whatever lets yeh sleep at night, love.” Uggggh he is soo…bleeh.

“SAYLOR!” I heard as somebody tackled me into the water, bet you fifty dollars its Shelby.

“You could of killed me you crazy!” I said as I looked up to see Shelby standing there with a smile on her face. Told you so, now where’s my money?

“Oh whatever. You know I couldn’t of killed you, I don’t even weigh that much.” Yeaah she only weighs roughly around 100-105 lbs and we’re basically the same height standing at 5’1” I know we’re super short.

“I know! Come! I want you to meet the guys! They are really cool and they’re British!” I said as I pulled her to where the guys where horsing around at.

“Uh ohh, Saylor Berkley. Are you hanging out with boys? And what is Cole going to say about this?” …I forgot to mention to Cole that the friend I was hanging out with was a boy… Oops..

“Uhh, I don’t know? I kinda forgot to mention it to him, cause I didn’t want to get bitched at. I miss the days where we could just be together for days on end and not get tired of each other, but lately we’ve just been fighting a lot and I keep telling myself that he’s just stressed out from his job, because you know I get it, having to work out in the hot sun fixing cars and shit.. But I don’t know I ju- nevermind I don’t want to bore you with my relationship problems!” Yeahhh, I’m sometimes known for just letting my feelings slip on by, but it only happens around Shelby and nobody else.

“C’mon Say, you know it’s not your fault. Both of you are just stressed right now. Just relax and have fun today!” Perfect advice

“Thanks! Well Shelbz I want you to meet James, Cameron, Sam, Danny, and Ben. They’re kinda alright, a bit off if you ask me though.” As I said the last part all the boys either said, ‘heey!’ or ‘that’s not very nice’ and I even got a slight push from Ben!

“Nice you meet you, Shelby, I’m Sam.” Uh oh does somebody like my girl? I think sooo!

“Hehe, you too!” face palm, really Shelby.. ‘you too’ she should have been blonde.

“Riiiiight well Ben and I are going to the boardwalk to get something to eat! You guys have fun! Don’t get arrested or whatever else!” I yelled out to them as I started pulling Ben off in the boardwalk. “You’ll absolutely love the arcade games! I’m totally going to kick your ass in that water gun game though” I said as we came in view of the arcade and I raced off to beat him.

What I didn’t suspect though was somebody standing in front of me, so I obviously run smack into them and if they wouldn’t have caught me I’d of busted my ass.

“Oh I’m so sorr-” oh shit.

“Saylor? What are you doing here? I thought you were hanging out with your friend today?” Cole said.

“I am babe.” God, please don’t let Ben catch up..

“Geeze, Saylor didn’t know yeh were such a klutz.” Oh joy, he would walk up now..

“Saylor Berkley, is he your friend?”

“Uhhh…yes? I ran into a couple of days after him and his friend introduced themselves to us. You remember, right babe?”

“Yeah, I remember. Why didn’t you tell me you where hanging out with a guy? Is it because you’re fucking him? I know I’ve been busy the past couple of days but damn, I didn’t think you’d run off to suck some other guys dick.”

“What? C’mon Cole, you know it’s not like that baby. I love you; I love you so fucking much. Why would I ever cheat on you? He’s just my friend, I swear.”

“I’M NOT FUCKING STUPID SAYLOR BELLE! IF YOU WEREN’T CHEATING ON ME THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TRY TO FUCKING HIDE IT?!”

“Cole baby, just calm down, okay? You’re just overreacting; it’s nothing I am not cheating on you. I’m yours, nobody else’s baby.”

“CALM DOWN?!? I CAN- fine let’s go. We’re going back to my place.”

“But Cole I have plans today I can’t just ditch him that would be rude.”

“Saylor Belle Berkley, let’s go.”

“Hey mate, yeh can’t make her go if she doesn’t want teh.” Fml

“Look, I don’t know who the fuck you are and I honestly don’t give a fuck, but this doesn’t concern you, this concerns me and my girlfriend. Come on Saylor, we are leaving.” Cole said as he grabbed my hand and started to pull me away to his car.

“I’m so sorry Ben, honestly I am.” Yank! “OW! Cole, that fucking hurt!”

“I don’t want you talking to him anymore Saylor. Do you hear me?” He said as we got into the car and he sped off to his place.

“Yeah, I hear you.”

The next thirty minutes was filled with nothing but silence. I didn’t really have anything to say right now anyways, and whenever I tried to turn the radio on Cole glared at me so I just shrank back into the seat. Whatever, I wonder what Ben told Shelby and the guys.. That was so embarrassing…

“Come on, we’re here.” I have a feeling this ‘talk’ we’re about to have isn’t going to be a very nice one..

I got out of the car and followed him up to the house and waited for him to unlock the door.
Not even ten steps into the house Cole turns around and stops in front of me.

“What the fuck Saylor? Really? You’re gonna try to cheat on me and lie to my face when I confront you about it?”

“Cole, I’m not cheating on you, baby. I would never do such a thing!”

“Then why didn’t you FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH A FUCKING BOY? HUH! WHY DID YOU GO BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK, YOU LITTLE BITCH?!”

“Because I knew if I did you were going to blow up like you are now.” I’m done trying to be nice now.

“THE FUCK I WOULD! IF YOU WOULD HAVE FUCKING TOLD ME INSTEAD OF GOING BEHIND MY BACK LIKE A DAMN SLUT I WOULDN’T HAVE CARED!”

“You’re lying. I can’t even talk to Zac anymore because of you tripping out on me and we weren’t even doing anything, I mean for Christ’s sake he’s Shelby’s brother.”

“I DON’T GIVE A SHIT! FINE, DON’T TELL ME THE TRUTH BUT IF I EVER AND I MEAN EVER, FIND OUT OR EVEN HEAR ABOUT YOU STEPPING OUT ON ME YOU’LL REGRET IT!”

“Whatever Cole, get whatever is shoved out of your ass out.” I said as I went to turn around, only to be knocked on the floor.

I shouldn’t of said that because that pissed him off even more.. That was the first time he’s ever hit me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh shiiiit! shit just got real!

it's like two in the morning and i can't sleep sooo i figured i give you guys and update :D

thanks confident coward; ikr! if i had a roommate like her i'd flip! haha i hope you like this update xx.

**forgot to put this put this is her outfit.
http://www.polyvore.com/ob3y/set?id=48184812