Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

i could never stop loving him.

*Brittany's POV

I heard banging at the door. Not wanting to get up, I hit Niall. He didn't even budge. I tried to roll over to get off the bed, but that's when I realized Niall was holding onto me tightly. Like a death grib. I attempted to pull his arms off of me, that didn't work either. He was too strong. I decided that I would never get out, so I gave up. I laid back down. Still hearing the banging on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled a little too late. At that moment the door broke down.

"Oh my god! We're so sorry! You're not naked are you!?" Louis shouted, causing me to blush.

"Um, no? I'm fully dressed." I looked over at Niall once more and saw that he had a smirk on his face.

"Well we came in here to tell you guys it's 7:00pm." Liam spoke up.

"Holy shit! NIALL GET YOUR ASS UP! I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE! LET GO OF ME!" I yelled while trying to wiggle out of his grip on me.

"Babe, the more you move the tighter it gets." I looked down at him and I saw a huge grin on this face while still looking sleepy. I gave up once again, and laid back down. Snuggling into his chest.

"*cough* *cough* We're still here ya know?" Harry said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yeah, I know. Now go away. I want to be with my boyfriend." It felt good letting those very few words roll off the end of my tongue. He is mine. I can finally say that. Niall Horan is my boyfriend. I felt his lips touch my cheek.

"You two are dating? Since when!?" Louis yelled.

"Since yesterday, and when were you going to tell us about you and Lauren dating, huh?" He started to blush.

"Louis! You are dating Eleanor! You can't be dating Lauren!" Niall let go off me and flung his arms in the air.

"I dumped her." I looked at everyone's reactions. Their jaws were literally on the ground.

"Hey babe, could you leave for a few minutes? The boys and I have to have a little talk." Niall said before getting out of the bed, still wearing his boxers. He came over to me and gave me a slight peck on the lips.

"Um. Sure. I'll be in the living room." I said while walking out the bedroom door.

*Niall's POV

I locked the door behind Brittany, making sure she wouldn't come back in before we finished.

"Louis? What do you think you're doing!?" I whispered/yelled to make sure Brittany couldn't hear.

"What are you talking about? I like Lauren! Who cares?"

"We do Louis! She could ruin your career!"

"She can't ruin it any less than Brittany can ruin yours!"

"This is about Lauren, not Brittany. Don't bring her up."

"It's the same situation though!"

"No it's not! Lauren is just out there!"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"She's not a good role model for the fans! She's too stuck up! Do you not see that? The fans will HATE her!" I heard my voice raise up to an unreasonable level, so I lowered it, remembering that Brittany was still out there.

"Niall just stay out of it. You guys too. It's non of your business who I like and date." With that he exited the room, slamming the door shut.

*Brittany's POV

After I practically got kicked out of my boyfriend's room, I went into the living room and turned on the TV. I cuddled up on the couch with a blanket and pillow while skimming through the channels. I heard yelling coming from Niall's room, so I muted the TV to listen. I know it's not the right thing to do, it was just tempting.

"She can't ruin it any less than Brittany can ruin yours!" I quickly recognized the voice as Louis'. What can I ruin?

"This is about Lauren, not Brittany. Don't bring her up." Then I heard Niall's voice. At least he is sticking up for me.

"It's the same situation though!" What the heck are the talking about?

"No it's not! Lauren is just out there!"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"She's not a good role model for the fans! She's too stuck up! Do you not see that? The fans will HATE her!" Niall doesn't like Lauren? She's my best friend! My boyfriend doesn't like my best friend. What am I going to do?

"Niall just stay out of it. You guys too. It's non of your business who I like and date." All the boys are in on it, not just Niall? After I heard the door open and slam, I un-muted the TV to act like nothing happened.

Louis walked out into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. He looked pissed off. I wasn't sure if I wanted to say anything to him or not. I thought about it, should I let him cool off before I ask him what happened? I looked over at Lou and made eye contact with him. He looked really upset.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't know if I should."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. I can't tell you now." What is he talking about? I heard footsteps come down the hallway.

"Hey, love. What are you two talking about?" Niall said while coming over to sit next to me.

"Eh, nothing. He just got here." I looked over towards Louis and he was just giving Niall a death glare.

"Well, I'm going to go into my room. Nice seeing you Brittany." And with that Louis walked off.

"What's up with him?" I asked Niall while leaning in to kiss him.

"I wish I knew." He mumbled in the kiss, causing me to giggle. I felt my phone go off that I put into Niall's sweatpants that I was wearing before I left the his room.

FROM: Unknown Number

Hey, Brittany. I doubt you have my number anymore, but this is Josh. Since you and Niall are dating, most likely, I thought I'd be a good idea to start talking again. I don't want things to be awkward between us.

TO: Unknown Number

Josh, I don't know about that. I'm still not over you, and you know that! I don't want you to mess things up between Niall and I. I'm finally happy again. Please don't reply. I'm with him right now. Bye.

I looked up at Niall and saw that he had a sad expression on his face. Was he really reading over my shoulder? Instead of asking him if he was, I did the one thing that I knew could make him happy. Kiss him. I moved over and sat on his lap, so we were facing each other.

"Whatcha doing Brittany?" I saw a smile playing at the corner of his lips. I started to move in closer.

"Nothing. What are you doing?" I said innocently.

"I'm waiting for you to kiss me."

"Then maybe I won't."

"Then I will."

"Go for it." Right at that second his lips crashed onto mine.

I just sat there on his lap for awhile. We were just kissing and talking. It was hours and hours that went by. Considering the fact that we woke up at 7:00pm, we were going to be up for awhile. I was just hoping, praying, that he wouldn't ask about my text messages to Josh. I guess I didn't pray enough because that happened.

"So, who were you talking to earlier?"

"When?"

"After Louis left the room."

"It was nobody."

"Brittany, don't lie to me. I know who it was."

"Than why did you ask?"

"Because I want to hear it from you." He then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It was Josh."

"What did he want?"

"He wanted us to talk again because you and I were dating."

"Brittany, please stay away from him. I know you still love him. I want you to just be mine. Please."

"Niall, I can't promise it. You just have to trust me." I leaned in once more to kiss him. He instead turned his head, so I kissed his cheek.

"You better not hurt me because I wouldn't be able to handle it." He then kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you guys happy? I'm continuing my story! But to keep me writing, I will NEED your help! please send me any ideas you have for the next chapters. please comment and tell me what i should change/keep. any response helps! thank you! COMMENT, FAN, VOTE!