Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

epilogue.

I hope you enjoy this last update for my first story- EVER. I really appriciate you guys SOOO FREAKING MUCH! I love all of you xxx You guys made me cry over the comments on my last chapter! They were ALL so sweet! I hope I didn't disappoint you on this.

*Brittany's POV; five years later.

"Bentley, let's go. We don't want to be late." I grabbed Bentley's hand and walked out of the door along with my boyfriend.

"Where are we going?" She whined. "If daddy isn't going to be there, then I'm not going." She stopped in her tracks and pulled her hand out of mine. Since she turned five she's been very snotty. I just hope Niall isn't the reason why.

"Yes, he will be there. Sadly." I grabbed her hand once again and pulled her to the car. I buckled her up in her car-seat and got into the passanger's seat.

I looked up at my boyfriend and leaned in to kiss him. I pulled away and smiled at him. He knew it was fake so he put his hand on my thigh, reassuringly. We got married last year after my divorce with Niall. We were only married for about four years. It wasn't the best marriage. I just wasn't physically attracted to him anymore. Two years into the marriage, I cheat on him- again.

We pulled out of our drive way and made our way to the park, where our family reunion was going to be. It was for my side of the family, so luckily I didn't have to face Maura. This will also be the first time I face Niall since last year. After our divorce he moved back to Ireland. Now we fly Bentley between London and Mullingar every two weeks. We pulled up to the park and I immediately spotted the blonde Irish boy.

I let out a soft sigh and got out of the car, while my boyfriend got out Bentley. I walked over to him and intertwined our fingers and did the same with Bentley. We walked over towards my family, where Niall was talking to them. We reached the group and it got awkward. Niall looked over at who I was with and tears struck his eyes. It had no idea who I was with when I cheated with him, but now he knew.

"Hello, Brittany. Josh." He nodded his head our direction.

"DADDY!" Bentley let go of my hand and ran towards Niall. He squatted down and had his arms wide open to catch her. She was a daddy's girl, there was no denying that. That was also one thing I missed- our family and Niall's comforting hugs.

"When do I get to stay with you again?" Bentley asked.

"Next week."

"The why are you here?"

"I came to visit my boys and record some things and of course to see you!" He tickled her sides and she broke out in laughter- she had Niall's laugh. I smiled at how they acted around each other. He was definitly the perfect parent. "It was nice seeing you Brittany." He smiled at me before he took Bentley to the playground.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I watched Niall and Bentley messing around at the playground. I felt Josh squeeze my shoulder and I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me. I was such a bad person. My life is all fucked up.

"Hey, I'm going to go play with Bentley."

"Okay. I'll just stay here and talk to your parents." I kissed his cheek and walked off towards Bentley and Niall.

I stood there awkwardly for a few minutes while Niall pushed Bentley on the swing. He waited until she was high enough to walk over to me. We stood there watching our daughter together- like we were still the perfect family. I felt Niall slip his arm around my waist- like it was out of habit. I leaned on his shoulder before I said anything.

"I miss you." Tears stung my eyes.

"I miss you too." He sighed. "I still love you." I felt a tear hit my head. I looked up into his blue eyes.

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried. "I love you so much, Niall. I miss you. I'm so sorry." I cried out onto his shoulder. He squeezed me tighter; holding me; comforting me like he use to.

****PRESENT TIME****BENTLEY 16 YEARS OLD**** (you have to work with me on this part)

"That was our story." I finished telling my now sixteen year old daughter.

"Wait, what happened with Josh?" I let out a soft chuckle.

"Our relationship didn't last long. I couldn't make it work out. I was still in love--" I was cut off my someone kissing my cheek.

"She was still in love with me. Are you really telling our daughter about all of our issues?" I nodded my head.

"It was a pretty cute story, besides the parts of mum cheating on you." Bentley then laughed. "She was such a whore and you had no idea!"

"Don't call your mum a whore. Who am I kidding? SHE WAS!" We all started to laugh. We were sitting on Niall and I's bed.

We sat there for hours; laughing, talking, and goofing off. This was our perfect family. Our family wasn't exactly small if you think about it. Bentley considered Niall's old bandmates her relatives. She had Uncle Liam, Uncle Louis, Uncle Harry, and Uncle Zayn. Not to mention all of their wives and kids! She knew that they weren't blood, but since they were around all the time, they were her family. Of course the band wasn't together anymore- we are all in our mid-thirties and late thirties!

This was my family and I'm utterly happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want to continue reading my stories- check out my Zayn Malik fan-fic! It's called "Signed Yours Truly". I will also be coming out with a special Harry Styles story for one of my best friends! I hope to see you guys voting & commenting on those two stories! :D

Do me a favor? Follow @AnxietyFrom1D on Twitter!