Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

only a dream.

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! IT'S SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! MEANS LOADS!

*Brittany's POV

I had the feeling of somebody's arms wrapped around my waist, and I started to turn around to meet face-to-face with this special boy, he wasn't there though. The blonde boy disappeared. I looked around a little more to come to the realization that I'm in my own complex, in my own bed and not his. What kind of dream is this? I swear that an annoying group of boys moved in next door, and one boy caught my eye in particular. The not so tall blonde one. I swear that I spent the whole night with him last night. Where did he go? This was too realistic to be a dream. Maybe he went back next door with the rest of his friends, because I knew for a fact that he was here. Well, at least I hope so.

I got up out of my bed, so I can hurry and get dressed so I could rush over to the blonde boy's house. A chose a lacy loose tank top, floral shorts, and white shoes which I got at Jack Wills (A/N: http://www.polyvore.com/jack_willis_summer_time_baby/set?id=48679461). I applied no make up, and put my hair up in a messy bun, at least I still looked presentable. I rushed out of my room and started to walk down the hall to his complex that he shared with his friends. I walked up to the door, no one was there. Nothing was even in there. The complex was just filled with boxes yesterday and they just moved in a few days ago. If this was a dream, then why was it so realistic? Why was I so convinced that someone lived here?

I started to walk back to my complex when I thought I heard someone call my name. I quickly turned around to only find my best friend, Lauren, run up the stairs. She wasn't really athletic or in shape, so when she finally got up the stairs, she sounded like she just ran a marathon plus she has really bad asthma.

"Brittany?! What are you doing? We have work you dumb ass!"

"I totally forgot! CRAP! I just thought that there were... never mind." I decided not to tell her because I might sound a little crazy, well crazier than I already am.

"Hurry up! Get dressed! We don't want to be late to the pub."

I started to run back to my complex realizing that I only had fifteen minutes to get to work, and it's about a ten minute walk. I ran into my bedroom and put on my black work shirt that said "Just a pub.", which was odd for the pub's name. I slipped on some black shorts to match my shirt, and ran outside, but not before grabbing my green apron.

Walking to work was a bore, for the most part. Lauren and I have the most amazing conversations, they are never usually boring. Something about today's walk though, was different. I still had that feeling like the dream was real. I hated saying that, because there was no proof that there was people there. I forgot basically everything about the dream like; what the other boys looked like, all their names, and why exactly they were all here. All I did know about that dream is that there was a blonde boy, and he is surely special. I have this funny feeling though that this special blonde boy was out there somewhere. Somewhere in this big, crazy world.

*Niall's POV

I woke up to the strangest feeling, ever. It felt like I was holding someone close to me, like I was trying to protect her from everything life would throw at us. The strangest part? There was no one there, and I knew deep down inside that there wasn't, but I was secretly hoping there was. I'm practically the only single one in the band. The boys are either single or they are too big of flirts that they have "things" with practically everyone. Harry is single, but too big of a flirt. Louis is practically single, him and Eleanor are having "issues" and supposedly everything will be fine. Liam is dating Danielle. Zayn is dating Perrie. So, I'm the lonely one in the group. The boys will always be there for me, I know, but I want a relationship. I want to find the right girl and fall in love.

*Lauren's POV

"Brittany?! What are you doing? We have work you dumb ass!" I shouted at Brittany from the top of the flight of stairs. She was supposed to meet me half an hour ago at our favorite coffee shop. We always meet there before work, it was right down the street from the pub.

"Totally forgot! Crap! I just thought there were... never mind." She said running into her complex to get ready. What's wrong with her today?

I waited in the door way for her to get changed. After a couple minutes she ran out of her bedroom in our work attire. Our uniform consisted of v-necks with the pub's logo on them, and pretty much anything else of our choice. Today we were both wearing shorts and our matching TOMS. We practically ran down the stairs and out the door of the building.

"What's up with you today?" I asked Brittany. She wasn't her usual talkative self. Instead she was just staring ahead, like she was looking at something in the distance. But when I looked ahead to see what she was staring at, there was nothing there.

"What? Oh nothing.. I've just got a lot on my mind." She said faking a "re-assuring" smile at me.

"Okay, I'm just going to pretend I don't know you as well as I do and believe that complete lie you just told me." I said giving her a sarcastic look.

We kept walking and soon enough we arrived at the Pub. It seemed busy today, surprising considering how early it is. Brittany and I walked to the back and clocked in. Our manager was running around looking like he was about to scream.

"Oh Lauren! Brittany! Thank god you guys are here. Go work. Now!" Our manager Derek yelled at us. Brittany and I looked at each other knowing all to well that today would be a rough day. Looks like I won't get time to get what's wrong out of her...

________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON, I'M GOING TO TELL YOU! THE PAST CHAPTERS WERE JUST LIKE A HUGE FREAKING DREAM, OKAAY!? NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN NIALL AND BRITTANY! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER EXIST! STILL CONFUSED? MESSAGE ME! COMMENT!

Twitter: @1Direction_GCF

Tumblrs- 1D blog: irish-niall-was-in-me Personal blog: liv3-for-the-momentt