Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

it's now a reality.

*Brittany's POV

AT WORK, A WEEK SINCE THE DREAM

"Oh my gosh! You are so lucky! What did they say to you?" I was starting to eavesdrop on these girls' conversation about one of them meeting some boy band. I've heard of them before since they were the new "thing" here in London but never seen them before, because of the previous X-Factor season. I'm not fond of watching TV though. I like to stay in shape, so instead of watching TV, I go on two mile runs.

"He called me babe! I don't know his name, but the blonde one!" Could this girl look anymore like Barbie?

"Niall?"

"I think that's his name. Here, I'll show you a picture!" I couldn't help but stare and wait to see the picture. The girl that could be Barbie's twin, pulled up the picture on her phone, and that's when I saw him, the boy from my dream. I was just forgetting all about it, but now I remember everything. I knew he was real. I knew he was out there somewhere.

"Excuse me, but are those boys in London right now by any chance?" I asked the Barbie.

"Actually yes. The hotel they are staying at is just a ten minute walk from here. You won't be able to see them though, they have a concert tonight."

I walked away from the counter without saying anything. I go to find my boss. I can't focus. I can't work. Knowing that he is here. I found my boss, and told him I didn't feel good, so he let me have the rest of the day off. Lauren already had the day off, so I decided to text her.

TO: Laurr (:

I got the rest of the day off, start heading over to my house?

She replied in less then a minute. It looks like someone is bored.

FROM: Laurr (:

Sure thing! I'm on my way over.

I got home and I knew that Lauren would be there in about ten minutes, so I decided to change out of my work attire, and get into some more casual clothing. I put on a pair of black jean shorts which were "runwaydreamz", a light blue "Jack Wills" shirt, light blue "Love Pastry" shoes, and black "Ray Bans" (http://www.polyvore.com/touch_blue/set?id=48773608). Since I knew we weren't going to stay in my complex, I put on a light layer of make-up and straightened my hair. By the time I was finished, fifteen minutes went by. Where could Lauren be? Right on cue, my phone vibrated, indicating that I had a text.

FROM: Laurr (:

Hey sorry I'm running late. I stopped at our coffee shop to get us our usual.

TO: Laurr (:

It's all good, I needed some coffee.

I turned on the radio, but to only find a commercial was on. I started to clean up my complex a little bit, considering that it looked like a tornado hit it.

"Want to win some tickets to the One Direction concert tonight? It comes with passes so you can go to their sound check and hang out backstage during the concert. All you have to do is call, and hope to the lucky 12th caller! The number is 1-800-559-6009. You can start calling in at 4:00pm! Good luck to all the fans out there!"

I looked at the clock, 3:55pm. I ran and jumped over my couch and grabbed my phone. I got to win these tickets. I might not know one thing about these boys, but I need to see the boy that was in my dreams. There was a knock on my door, Lauren is here.

"HURRY UP! COME IN!"

"What's your problem? You've been acting really weird this past week."

"Just sit down and shut up." I replied back. Pretty bitchy, huh? This is just really important. I looked back at the time on my phone, 4:00pm. I'm going to call in.

I quickly dialed in the number the guy told us to call. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. I heard someone answer.

"Hello?"

"Congratulations! You are the lucky 12th caller! Come down to the studio and claim your passes. All you do is need to tell us the very number you called us in, and the passes are yours! I'm looking forward to seeing you!"

"I'll be down there as soon as possible. Bye." I quickly hung up the phone.

"What was the all about?" Lauren responded with the biggest look of curiosity.

"I'll explain on the way there! Let's go!" We started to head out the door, and I knew I was going to get bombarded with questions.

"So, are you going to tell me now?" We weren't even down the street yet and she already asked.

"So you know how I've been acting weird the past week, right? Well, I had this dream that seemed real. Too real. This boy was in it, and I had the strangest feeling that he really did exist. Today at the pub these girls were talking about some boy band called One Direction, and they pulled up a picture of the band, and that's when I saw him. I saw the boy I had a dream about. I asked for the day off, and I heard a contest to get VIP passes on the radio to meet them. I just won them. So here we are now. Walking to pick up the passes."

"That was a bigger explanation than I thought."

"Yup, well it's true." We arrived at the studio and I quickly received my tickets and what time I need to arrive there. Which was in thirty minutes. Lauren and I decided to walk to the venue now since we didn't know how long it would take us to get there.

When we got there, there were already at least a thousand girls in line. Luckily, these passes got us in now. We went to the front door, where security was. They stopped us and asked for our passes. I quickly got them out of my pocket and handed them to him, because girls were screaming at Lauren and I asking us all these questions like who we are and why we get to go in early. Jeez, I didn't think girls were this crazy.

We got escorted to the stage where the boys were rehearsing. I didn't even know their names. The first person I laid eyes on was the blonde one. He looked exactly like he did in my dream, but now my dream was now a reality. He looked over at me, smiled, and added a wink. My dream boy is in front of me. I wouldn't be able to explain myself, I guess I just had to act like a fan.

__________________
♠ ♠ ♠
& HOW WAS IT? DID YOU LIKE IT? I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN SINCE IT'S SUMMER, BUT I ALSO PLAY SOFTBALL SO THE UPDATES MY NOT HAPPEN FOR 2-5 DAYS. BUT I'LL GET THEM UP! THANKS FOR COMMENTING! CONTINUE TO DO THAT! & LEAVE GOOD OR BAD CRITICISM! IT HELPS AND KEEPS ME GOING! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING.. & SHOULD I KEEP IT IN BRITTANY'S POV, OR SWITCH BETWEEN PEOPLE? OR SHOULD I GO EVERY OTHER CHAPTER? COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME YOUR OPINION. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN! THANKSS!