Messing With My Head

Diablo III

Louis’ point of view

“Just so you know, you’re not really good at hiding the fact that I just met your ex-girlfriend.” Harry says, looking at me with a smug grin spread across his face.

I honestly thought I was doing a decent job at hiding it. “I did a decent job, no?”

“Oh, of course, holding her hand while you sleep – throwing a fit because I flirt with her. You did an amazing job. So, what’s the story?” A sigh falls from my lips, realizing how I did wrong on more than one level. I probably disrespected Bailey in a way and I definitely disrespected Eleanor, my current girlfriend.

“We were together, we were happy and then we broke up.” I try to keep it short and simple, not feeling in the mood to tell him all about my best love. The love that I threw away, just no.

“Hey.” Eleanor smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck and winking at Harry.

“Ooh, oooooh! Your girlfriend’s winking at me, Lou. She wants me.” He laughs before grabbing his phone out of his pocket, a smirk appearing on his face while he types away on it.

“How was the marathon?” She smiles, sitting down on the couch – going back to whatever she was doing on my laptop.

“It was awesome, Harry showed him from his best side an-” Before I can finish my sentence, Harry is already screaming.

“I stripped down to my boxer shorts then changed into some Batman footsie pajamas! It was heaven! And so much food, Bails is one amazing girl.”

Eleanor giggles, pulling me down on the couch with her and concentrates on Harry. “An amazing girl, hm, Harry?” She winks, making him laugh and shake his head.

She always assumes that whoever Harry calls amazing, will be a crush of his – not realizing that Harry calls pretty much every girl amazing, it’s just the level of sincerity that tends to change.

“I’m gonna leave you two to it, gonna go hang out with Bailey. She has Diablo III.” I’m wondering what makes me more jealous – the fact that my best friend is hanging out with Bailey or the fact that she owns Diablo… or maybe it’s that Harry gets to play Diablo and I don’t.

“I wanna play Diablo! It’s Diablo!” I try to get up, but I’m getting hold back by Eleanor making Harry laugh.

“Whipped.” He grins, making a whipping sound before grabbing his jacket. “See you two love birds later.”

“Just leave them be, Lou.” She smiles, kissing my cheek gently while wrapping her arms around my arm.

“It’s Diablo though? Why can’t you be into video games more… you’d be such a badass.” I pout, kissing her lips but she pulls away from me quickly.

“No, thank you, I think I’m fine without video games… I also don’t really like you basically telling me to improve myself.” A sigh falls from her lips as she pulls her hands away from my arm and runs them through her curly hair.

“I’m not telling you to improve yourself, it was just… I don’t know what it was, but I’m not telling you to play video games? Don’t take the things I say in such a negative way.” She nods and gets up, walking over to my closet – looking through the DVDs.

Diablo is awesome man! Come join!” A grin appears around my lips as I show my phone to Eleanor, getting up before she can pull me down again.

“Come on, let’s go. We’ve been inside all day. I really can’t be inside much longer.” My comment makes her roll her eyes, soon after I realize that it’s because it makes no sense to wanna go outside then go play video games at your ‘friend’s house.

“Guy logic, love.” She nods and follows after me.

She opens the door slowly, her smile fading when she notices Eleanor standing next to me but I have no problem letting my jaw drop for her. When she notices my open my mouth, she laughs and pulls me in by my hands then smiles at Eleanor telling her to come in as well.

“You look good.” I say, slowly trying to take in what she’s wearing.

“Thanks.” She mumbles, before walking into the living room where Harry is playing Diablo on the screen that’s projected on the wall.

“This is every guy’s dream.” Harry says, almost moaning.

“Mine too!” Bailey scream, jumping onto the fat boy making me laugh – I eagerly follow after her, trying to grab the control from either one.

“Let me play!” I beg, making Bailey smile.

“Oh, hey El, didn’t know you were here.” Harry smiles, as he watches me and Bailey play.

I can hear a few noises coming from behind me so I’m assuming she went and sat down next to Harry. “He even forgot to introduce me. Guys and video games… I’ll never understand it.”

She replies to him making him laugh slightly. “Oh, yes, Diablo definitely gets him this excited.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Okay so I really don't wanna make Lou & Eleanor's relationship out to bed bad, just showing the impact Bailey has on them ;)
Please keep commenting, recommending & subscribing! I appreciate it all so much!

ALSO, if you wanna talk to a hot guy? Talk to CALLY He's not a big fan of talking to people. So ALL OF YOU should say hi to him hahaha!