I'll give you my sincerity

4

Rebecca's POV

The day passed in a blur. I took by the hand holding and giggling that Kelly and Mikey were officially going out. Gerard gave them funny looks all day, but said nothing about it. But I saw him talking furiosly to Mikey earlier. Protective much?
I walked with Crimson to gym. We quickly got changed, then went to stand in 'our' corner. We were playing volleyball, but the teacher always came in late.
'How are things going between you and Ray?' I asked, studying her face. She smiled when I said his name. Always a good sign.
'Perfect. Things couldn't be better. He's awesome. Plus he helps me with my homework,' she giggled. I laughed quietly, as the teacher had come in.
'Right girls, split into teams of three,' she shouted loudly, although there was no need. I guess she just liked the sound of her own voice. Crimson scanned the room for someone to go with, and spotted Wolfie. She beckoned her over.
'Oh, I'm not sure whether I should be playing this. I have sharp fingernails.' Crimson and I just laughed and ignored her worried look. We were given a ball, and told to pass it between the three of us. Wolfie hit the ball gingerly, everytime it came near her.
'Come on Wolfie, you can do better than that,' I smiled at her. She took a deep breath and we began to play again. When the ball got to her, she thrust her arms out. When it came into contact, the ball flew forcefully towards the group behind us. It hit May Holmes in the face. She threw her hands up, as we heard a sickening crack. When she lowered her arms, her nose was pouring blood. It was broken. Everyone looked at Wolfie, who had a look of horror on her face.
'I am... I'm... sorry?' she turned round and ran out of the gym, as everyone gathered round May. I wasn't too worried about her; she was a total bitch, but I couldn't help being worried for Wolfie. How the hell did she hit the ball that hard?

Wolfie's POV

Oh God, oh God, oh God. I should have never joined in. Why am I so stupid? Why can't I ever listen to Gerard? He knows about these things, he can help. But no, I had to rush in and ruin things. I bet they all thought I was a freak now. Great job, Wolfie. Next time, listen to your brother.

When I got outside, everyone else was sat in the Quad. They all had a free period. I saw a new face, her arms wrapped around Frank. She had shoulder length blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her wore a black Aiden t - shirt, jeans and converse, and on her hands wre net gloves. I looked closer to realise that they didn't even match.
She smiled shyly at me. I waved my fingers at her.
'I'm Jody, Frank's sister,' she said, quietly. I raised my eyebrows. She could never be Frank's sister. They were complete opposites. Frank laughed at my expression.
'Trust me, she's louder than this,' he giggled, ruffling her hair slightly. I just laughed, then turned to Gerard, signalling him to move with me. I took him to a bench and sat down. He did the same.
'What's up?' he asked, his voice cold. I frowned. Why was he being like this? I guess it had something to do with Rebecca.
'I played volleyball today.' I told him simply, not really needing to say more. He understood. I lowered my head in shame. I hated feeling like this.
'Is she okay?' he asked. I nodded and he stood up, looming over me like a tower. His shadow made everything go dark. He scared me sometimes.
'Be careful next time,' he muttered, before walking away and leaving me, yet again with no idea what to do next. Sometimes he could be so selfish.