I'll give you my sincerity

6

Wolfie's POV

I doubled back on myself, ducking low when cars came by. When I finally reached the park, it was way past midnight. Would they still be here?

I ripped off my shoes and jacket and dived into the water. I almost screamed with how cold it was, but managed to restrain myself. The cold water enveloped me like a blanket of ice. I struggled against the current fiercely, fighting my way up the river. My eyes stung and my throat ached but I carried on regardless. I eventually reached the wooden bridge. I emerged from the water, coughing and spluttering. I threw one hand up to grab the bridge. I yelped in pain when someone stood on it.
'Wolfie? Sorry, didn't see you there,' came a voice. It hurt to look up, so I didn't bother. I simply threw the other hand up and hauled myself onto dry land. A pale hand grabbed mine and pulled me towards the wood. I groaned in protest, but he ignored my pleas and continued dragging me along. When he finally stopped, I looked up to see an unfamiliar face. I frowned at him, tensing myself up. I soon relaxed when I noticed Gerard and Mikey sat on an overturned tree.
'What are you - we - doing here?' I asked, my voice hoarse. Nobody answered, just gazed at me intently.
'What?' I demanded. I hated not knowing what was going on. The unfamiliar face coughed slightly, going red.
'Do you not remeber me?' he asked softly, his eyes silent and pleading. I scanned his face, but saw no recognition. The only thing that caught my attention was his eyes. He had my eyes. I frowned slightly, wondering who he was. It hit me when I saw his neck. He had a small scar, 3 punture wounds. My mind flashed back to when I was little, when I was normal. Memories of me and him. I was sat in a highchair, playing with cutlery. I remembered his scream of pain as I 'accidentally' stabbed the fork into his neck. My father.

My breathing became shallow and rapid and I stepped backwards, tears in my eyes.
'Please, no. Leave us alone, please,' I whispered. He shook his head and stepped towards me.
'Wolfie, you have to believe me, I would never hurt you intentionally. Please?' he stepped closer. More memories coarsed through my head. Thr room that was so dark, yet light at the same time. Lying underneath a tree when I was 12. School. The horrible stares I got. Gerard sitting back, just watching, as I would hide in the corner crying. I knew he couldn't do anything, but it still hurt. He knew that I would never forgive him; the memories still haunted me.
Suddenly, the thoughts became too much, my head felt like it was going to explode. The heat, the fear, the death washed over me gently, causing me to fall, deeper and deeper until I could no longer stand it. The world disappeared leaving me alone, to the torment and the hell that I had to endure.

Rebecca's POV

Dear diary,
We walked away. We could have helped, we could have stopped them from diving in. Now they were gone. Although something in my mind screamed at me, screamed to go back, told me they were alive. I had picked up my jacket and began to walk, until I realised what I was doing. Going to save people who were gone, who I had known five minutes, who didn't even like me. Going to save
him.