I'll give you my sincerity

8

Wolfie's POV

"Gerard?" I mumbled, opening my eyes a fraction. A dim light filtered through the window, hurting my eyes.
"Gerard, what time is it?"
"It's 7am. You should really go back to sleep, lil' sis. you need your rest." I was slightly taken aback by his tone. It was so soft and gentle, unlike his usual way of speaking. I suddenly realised something must be up.
"Gerard, what's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me sideways, before mumbling 'nothing'. I sighed.
"Don't lie." I sat up, realising who was missing. "Oh my God Gerard, where's Mikey!" I shouted. Gerard looked at me sadly.
"I...I don't know," he muttered, rather pathetically. I felt my cheeks flush in anger.
"What do you mean, you don't know!" I screamed. He flinched away slightly. "Your meant to be looking after him! Your meant to take care of us!" He lowered his eyes to the dusty floor.
"Where are we?" I asked, quieter. I noticed a door and a simple frame window. Then there was the mattress I was lying on and the beanbag Gerard was sat on. Nothing else. The walls were bare. Originally white, but with a yellow tinge to them as they had become older.
"We're..." he started. But he was cut off by someone whistling. He looked at me, his eyes full of apology as another man walked through the room.
"You!" I snarled, standing up. Dad looked at, offended. I really couldn't care less.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I spat, venomously. He laughed shakily, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice. Oh, so he thought I'd be all smiles and hug him. Calling him Daddy? I think not.
"Your at my house," he smiled cheerfully. I glared at him, before grabbing my jacket. I shot one look at Gerard. He looked away.
"Right. I'm gonna go to school now. Hopefully, I'll see you there. Afterwards, we are going to find Mikey. Okay? If you try to chicken out Gerard Way..." I warned him.
"I won't," he mumbled. Dad looked at us both confused.
"Well I know where Mikey is!" He literally sang. God, he made me sick. Gerard's hazel eyes grew darker as he jumped to his feet.
"What do you mean?" He spoke suspiciously. That's right Gerard, I thought. Don't trust him.
"Well, my friend decided to have a little... look at our Mikey. It's okay, he's not being hurt or anything." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"You mean, your experimenting on him!" I exploded. Dad's face twisted slightly, as though trying to work out what to say.
"Don't bother!" I snapped, before walking out of the door. Gerard quickly followed, running to catch up.
"Wolfie, I didn't know!" he shouted. I turned to face him, before sighing.
"I know Gerard. I know you'd never hurt Mikey. You love him. But what dad has done is... is wrong!" I exclaimed. Gerard nodded in agreement, before hugging me.
"I love you too," he whispered. "And I swear I won't let anything happen to you. You do believe me, don't you?" I nodded, pulling away.
"Let's get to school." I took his hand, knowing that with him I was safe. I would always be safe with him.

Emilee's POV

"Frank!" I giggled, tripping over his foot. "Give me that back!" He shook his head cheekily, holding the eyeliner out of my reach. He may be small, but I still couldn't get it.
"Fine!" I huffed, turning around, my arms folded. I could tell that he would cave any second. And he did. I smiled as he rushed round to face me.
"Emilee!" he whined, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Forgive me?" I hummed for a second, thinking. Then I shook my head. Frank's face fell and he buried his head in my shoulder. I couldn't help but laugh. He was so cute when he was upset.
"Okay, okay!" His head lifted and he smiled, kissing me softly.
"Good! Now can I have your eyeliner?" I raised my eyebrows.
"Frank..." He sighed, before handing me it back. I smiled happily and walked over to the mirror. I almost died when I saw another reflection in the glass.
"Crimson!" I shouted. She giggled. "When did you get in?"
"Just now," she replied. "Along with everyone else. Including a very weird Mikey. I don't know what's up with him, but he's acting funny." I went to see what she was talking about. I walked into the kitchen, where Mikey was stood. He was staring at a glass of water. Just staring. Not moving at all, or blinking.
"Uhh, Mikey?" I asked nervously. He spun round, startling me. I let out a scream. His eyes widened and he rushed over to me.
"Emilee? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he was acting normal again. I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Mikey!" I heard Kelly shout from the lounge. He smiled at me, then went to sit with her. I poured the water down the sink.
"Well, that was a waste," came yet another voice behind me. I was sure I was hearing things when I saw no one there. Then Rebecca popped her head round the corner, laughing to herself.
"Your face!"
"Was that just a general comment, or...?" She giggled. I frowned. She wasn't normally this happy. I raised my eyebrows questioningly. She smiled mysteriously.
"Becca - give." She smiled again and opened her mouth to speak. Just as Gerard walked through the door, his black hair ruffled. Wolfie wasn't far behind. Her eyes scanned behind me.
"Is Mikey here?" she asked.
"He's just gone through to the lounge," Rebecca told her. Gerard smiled at her.
"Thanks," he said, before following Wolfie. I giggled.
"So that's why your so happy?" She shrugged, not saying a word. I rolled my eyes and went through to the lounge. Frank and Jody were sharing skittles at the table. I casually walked up to them and stole a few when they weren't looking. I quickly shoved them in my mouth.
Rachel was sat with Bob, leaning her head against his shoulder, yawning. Crimson was sat on the floor with Ray on a chair behind her. He was playing with her hair fondly. She kept moaning he was messing it up, but you could tell she enjoyed it really. I caught her eye and winked. She stuck her tongue out at me, making me giggle. Gerard, Mikey and Wolfie were sat in an armchair. Together. I realised how cute they looked. Mikey hugged them both one last time, before going to sit on Kelly. Yes, I said on. She didn't seem to mind.
"Oh, Rachel, are you coming to the movies tonight?" I asked her out of the blue, suddenly remembering. She smiled.
"Yeah, sure, only if its'..." Her eyes opened wide in fear. I spun round to see Frank glaring at me. I took a step backwards. He was never angry with me. What was wrong with him.
"I want my skittles back," he growled and I burst out laughing. Sometimes he was just too cute for his own good.