The "I" In Lie

Really Good?

I couldn't let the moment become ruined. I bucked my hips, "Pete, please touch me." I begged, "Oh, please."

I may've laid in the begging thick, but I was in no way faking. I whimpered, "Pete, please."

I felt his hands take hold of my hips and force them down. His mouth, his breath, hit my wet, sensitive skin. He sucked in a sharp breath after, then I felt his tongue on me a moment later. I moaned softly, calling his name quietly. I tossed my head to the side, squirming as his hands took hold of my hips tightly and securely.

Pete's tongue slowly licked my opening slowly, then stopped at my nub to take it into his mouth. I cried out, jerking my hips, "Oh fuck!"

He pulled away, "Like that?" He asked honestly.

I hummed, "Yes! Don't stop!"

I wished I could see him, to look into his eyes. I wondered what was going through his head, even with the amount of pleasure. 

He used his fingers to part my opening, and I felt his tongue slip inside. Again, I cried out, "Pete!"

He pulled out again, "Does that really feel good?"

The sound of his voice didn't sit easy with me. I panted, "Of course! Don't stop, please." I begged.

Pete made a humming sound and then I felt his tongue enter me again. I wiggled my hips, arched my back and tossed my head to the side, crying out. I bit my bottom lip, to shut me up, and began to pant.

"I'm gonna lose it." I whimpered, "That's so good."

His tongue was magic, the way it worked was beyond anything I ever felt before. I couldn't stop myself from imagining Pete between my legs, the thought alone made me cum quicker and harder than I ever expected to.

I cried out again, panting like an animal, "Oh my God," I figured my hips as his mouth continued to work, letting me come down from my orgasm, beautifully.

Pete sat up, his hand touched my aching middle, getting me riled up, "I bet I can make you come again." He spoke hoarsely.

"Do it." I challenged blindly,

He lent over my and pulled the blindfold off. His smile was big, and he kissed me, my scent was all over his mouth. I was so turned on, I forced my hips against his out of urgency.

"Can I touch you?" I begged.

He shook his head, "Sweet torture, Aly." 

"I can't take it, I just wanna touch."

He shook his head again, his fingers moving inside of me, "Not yet." I gasped out of habit of the unexpected.

"Anything?" I asked desperately.

He nodded, his fingers pulled from my middle and he got on his knees closer to me. I half expected him to blindfold me again, but he didn't. I grinned when I saw his cock standing at attention. He gave me a lecherous look, lust brining in his eyes, "Suck."

I smiled, "Why should I?"

He smirked, "You didn't mind sucking me off when I was on the phone with her." 

I smirked, "That's because you needed it."

He bit his lip hard, "I need it now."

"Are you sure?" I teased.

"Who's the one tied up?" He gave me that smirk again, while I smiled softly, "You are, so just open your pretty little mouth and take me in. I know you want to."

I nodded, "I do."

Pete placed his hand in my hair and forced my mouth onto his cock roughly. I loved it, the roughness was sexy and I could tell he was enjoying himself. His cock pulsated in my mouth, I sucked him hard, my tongue swirled around the head. His grip in my hair tightened, then loosened, his fingers massaged my scalp as he repeated my name in a rough whisper.

I knew he was going to explode any second as his hand grabbed my hair tightly and his bucked his hips hard. I took him deep into my mouth, and he pulled out, "I wanna fuck you before I cum." He panted.

I nodded, wiggling my hands. He shook his head with a laugh and knelt between my legs. He lifted my bottom up so easily and entered me hard. He groaned, "God, how do you stay so tight?"

I couldn't reply, my body felt tight with butterflies and other love sick feelings. Pete marveled his hands around my waist, feeling my soft skin, the tattoos on my ribs, and began to thrust gently. The gentle thrust didn't last, almost immediately he began to fuck me hard. My eyes shut tight, my eyes rolled back, I moaned loudly, I was sure I would've blown the building down.

"That's it, Aly Baby." He spoke in a whisper, "You feel so good."

His hands felt my suspended body freely; I was practically in the air as he held me up, my wrist kept me leveled with him. I held into the bars as he ground harder into me. I squirmed, my moans fell from my mouth; Pete let me down and began to fuck me hard against the mattress. I cried out, my hands tightening around the silk fabric instead.

I gripped the silk so hard, my left hand ripped free. I put my arm around Pete's shoulder and held onto him, digging my fine manicure fingers into his shoulder blade. I figured my hips with his; my orgasm hit me hard, and I tossed my head back, bucking my hips and crying out.

"I can't--" Pete sputtered; he released his seed deep into me as he came hard.

He rocked his hips against mine, riding out his orgasm and pressed his lips to mine. We kissed slowly as we came down, tiredly, nearly clawing at each other. We pulled away when we were spent and he rolled over to onto my right. He lifted up, untied my hand and without warning, he pulled me into his arms.

I was shocked. 

My body froze, and Pete felt I, "I'm sorry." 

He went to pulled away, but I stopped him, "No. No, I like it. You're warm." I said this as an excuse. I didn't want him to let me go.

He sighed softly, tired little sigh. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist, he left an open mouth kiss on my neck. I felt love. I really did, I felt that he loved me. Even if it were for a night; I'd cherish this night.

•••

I woke up alone.

The feeling was upsetting, but I felt a piece of paper in my hand as I rubbed my eyes. I looked at it, it was folded up paper. I opened it, reading Pete's handwriting; Aly, I had to go, but spend the rest of the morning in the room. I told Joe that you had a hot date and I let you use the room free of charge. I'll be back at your place in the evening.
See you,
Pete


My heart fluttered, I tugged at my bottom lip and squealed softly. I managed to fold the paper up, stick it in my bag and then got up. I went to the bathroom, with my bag, and proceeded to shower and brush my teeth. I was glad I hadn't needed as much clothes as I brought.

As I showered, sadly washing Pete from my body, I thought about last night. My mind was filled of what had happened when Pete stalled during sex. And when he asked if it really was good; what was that about, really? 

Had his wife said he wasn't good? He was beyond good. The man has a gifted tongue. I got shivers just thinking about it. Pete is a-fucking-mazing.

But, in all seriousness, it hurt to think that he thinks he isn't good. I wished then that we could really discuss this, but I'm sure he'd be too embarrass too. In my heart, something told me to ask... And I was when I saw him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Left you on a cliff hanger back there. Sorry, but you didn't have to wait long!
Thanks for reading

xoali