I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The truth

I fell over feeling intense pain in my shoulder. I groaned looking up at Big Jon who still held a gun in his hand, although he looked stunned from what I had just done. I quickly kicked the gun out of his hand as the guys came running up to us. Big Jon took off running in the other direction.

“Oh my god Cam are you ok?” One of the five guys that were standing above me said. I was too delirious to figure out which one had said it.

“Your shot,” Zacky noted with tears in his eyes as he bent down to get a closer look at me. I nodded gripping my arm, that was hurting pretty badly. Blood was getting all over my hand.

“It’s just my shoulder I’ll be ok,” I assured him, although tears were now coming from my eyes too.

“We have to get you to a hospital,” Jimmy said. I nodded slowly trying to stand up, with the help of Zacky.

“Yeah, but we have to get you guys out of here first,” I said still clutching my arm and leaning on Zacky.

“I cant believe you did that,” Johnny said shaking his head.

“What?” I asked.

“You dove in front of that gun, he could have shot one of us,” he said coming over to give me a side ways hug, making sure not to touch my left arm.

“Well it is my job,” I muttered.

“Yeah, but I don’t think any other security guard would have done that,” Matt muttered.

“I didn’t mean my job as a security guard,” I said slowly looking around to make sure no one else was coming.

“Then what did you mean?” Zacky asked looking at me suspiciously.

“I’m not………..” I sighed realizing I should just say it, everything was all messed up anyway I doubted it could get any worse. “I’m not a security guard I work for the fbi I was here undercover,” I said quickly.

“What?” they all yelled at the same time.

“It’s true I’m sorry I wanted to tell you, but I couldn’t,” I tried to explain focusing mostly on Zacky, but he didn’t look like he was going to forgive me anytime soon.

“I cant believe this you have been lying to me this whole time,” he said shocked.

“I didn’t want to,” I whispered.

“I cant believe you Cam, if that is your real name,” he mumbled. I looked away ashamed.

“That’s not your real name is it?” Brian asked talking for the first time. I shock my head.

“My name is Sam,” I answered. Zacky looked really angry.

“I cant believe you, you have been lying to me this whole time, I fell in love with someone who doesn’t even exist,” he screamed. I sighed as tears ran all down my face.

“It’s still me,” I cried, but he shook his head.

“I cant believe you did this to me,” he said sadly.

“Did this to you, I just dove in front of a gun for you, that’s how much I love you,” I yelled back.

“Well I don’t love you,” he screamed making me cry even harder. I never wanted things to be like this. “I never want to see you again.” He ran off in the other direction, but I couldn’t run after him, with blood dripping down my body.

“It’ll be ok,” Jimmy said. I turned around to face him.

“No it won the hates me,” I sighed.

“He’s just mad, he’ll get over it, he loves you,” Matt insisted.

“Well technically he loves Cam,” Brian said. Matt glared at him.

“She is Cam,” Matt grumbled.

“No she’s Sam,” Brain muttered. I sighed realizing everything was falling apart, and to make things worse I felt like I was going to pass out from the pain. Then I suddenly realized something.

“Oh my god,” I yelled. “Where’s Val?”

“She’s in the room where we left her, to go find you, we locked it,” Matt informed me. My eyes grew wide.

“You left her?” I asked stunned.

“Yeah, but in the locked room,” Matt said slowly.

“It’s an inside job, one of the bad guys knows how to get into the room, and to make things worse, SHE’S THE ONE THEY ARE AFTER,” I screamed. Instantly everyone took off towards the room. Matt was running the fastest, with Jimmy short behind, followed by Brian, and Johnny and me running slowest.

I tried not to think about the pain as I ran towards the room, praying that she would be in there.

Matt reached the door first. Hitting with his fists.

“Val, Val it’s me open the door,” Matt yelled, but got no response. “Val?” he cried desperately.

Matt broke down crying, and Jimmy instantly went over to help him, while Johnny stayed helping me stay up as I began to feel worse.

“Move,” Brian yelled just before he ran straight into the door knocking it over. No one had any idea how he did it, but everyone ran into the room.

I stood shocked seeing an empty room. No one knew what to do or say. Everything had happened so fast!

The last thing I remember was hitting the ground hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short but i hope you like it. I will update soon since i'm almost out of school. : )

Comments?