I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The promise

I groaned opening my eyes. I jumped realizing I was in a hospital. I moaned looking around. I saw a little hospital room. Everything was so clean and white. I saw a figure curled up on a chair in the corner.

I tried to sit up, but it was painful. I had an iv, and my arm was in a sling. I looked back at the figure realizing it was Zacky, which surprised me.

“Zacky?” I whispered. He stirred a little, but didn’t seem to wake up. “Zacky please tell me that’s you,” I said a little louder. I didn’t want it to be anyone else.

I watched him open his eyes, and jump up as he saw me.

“Oh my god your awake,” he said running over to the side of the bed.

“Yeah so are you,” I added.

“Yeah, but I haven’t been in a coma for two days,” he added.

“Two days,” I nearly yelled. “Val, did they find Val” I asked. He shook his head.

“The FBI said that they are working on it,” he informed me.

“How’s Matt?” I asked. Zacky shook his head sadly.

“He’s going crazy, we have never seen him this bad,” he said. I nodded looking up at him.

“And how are you?” I asked worriedly. He had bags under his eye, and he looked horrible.

“Better that you are awake,” he said sitting down on the hospital bed.

“I thought you never wanted to see me again?” I asked sadly.

“Well, truthfully, I cant imagine what I would do if I could never see you again,” he said sweetly. I smiled taking his hand in mine.

“I am still really mad at you though,” he added. I nodded.

“It’s ok I’m really mad at myself right now,” I mumbled.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because I let big Jon get Val, it was my job to protect you guys and I didn’t, I’m the worst FBI ever, and I fell in love with someone involved in the case,” I mumbled.

“Yeah, but I’m glad you did, and what happened to Val is not your fault, and they are going to find her ,” he said. I nodded slowly. “Everything is going to be ok, I love you, and when it’s over we can be happy again.”

“I’m sorry I lied to you, I didn’t want to, I never wanted to, I had to,” I explained, as he nodded.

“I just hope Sam is as awesome as Cam was,” he said. I laughed slightly.

“She is,” I insisted.

“Can I still call you Cam?” he asked. I laughed harder.

“You know I was thinking of changing my name to Cam Backler anyway,” I said, but Zacky shook his head.

“No, not Cam Backler, Cam Baker,” he said kissing my hand softly, just as the door opened.

“Jimmy,’ I yelled excitedly.

“Your awake,” he said happily. I nodded.

“I’m going to go get Matt, he wanted to talk to you,” Zacky said exciting the room.

“I’m so glad Zacky doesn’t hate me,” I thought out loud.

“Hate you are you kidding, he’s madly in love with you, he never left your side, from the minute you came to the hospital,” Jimmy explained. I smiled at that, but quickly remembered everything with Val and my smile turned into a frown.

A few minutes later Matt entered the room, looking absolutely horrible and miserable.

“I’ll leave you too alone,” Jimmy said standing up and leaving the room.

I was worried for a moment that Matt would blame me for what happened to Val, but I was pleased when instead he said, “I’m so glad you are awake.”

“Matt I’m so sorry about Val, you know we are going to find her,” I assured as he came over and sat on the bed.

“I miss her so much,” he cried as huge drops of tears fell down his face. Despite the pain I sat up and hugged him.

“I need you to promise me something,” he said pulling out of the hug to stare into my eyes. I looked deep into his and saw nothing, but sorrow, I knew he would never be whole again until we got Val back. I knew that his heart would always be hers.

“Anything,” I whispered.

“Promise me that you will find her, I don’t trust the other FBI, but I trust you, you’re my friend, I want you to find her, I need you to find her,” he begged. I knew he was at an all time low. I nodded my head.

“I’ll find her Matt, I wont eat or sleep until I find her, I’ll do whatever I have to, I will catch Big Jon and bring her back to you,” I reassured.

“Promise?” he asked.

“I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's sghort and boring it's more of a filler, but i hope you like it anyway. Thank you so much for reading.

Please comment if you like it!!!!!!!!!!!