I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Alarm

I sat in the front seat of Zacky’s car as we drove to San Francisco. The band that was normally happy and laughing, were silent and serious. Zacky had told them what we were planning, and they had insisted on them coming to help.

Even matt was there, but I already knew that I wasn’t going to let him help us break in, he was way to emotional.

“Take this exit,” I commanded Zacky, who was driving, he nodded turning off and we entered into the fog covered San Francisco. I looked over at the clock, before turning back to talk to the guys.

“Ok is only four now and we cant break in until at least ten so it’s dark enough, so that gives us six hours to get ready,” I explained.

“Is anyone else scared of getting caught?” Johnny asked slightly nervously.

“Don’t be suck a baby Johnny,” Jimmy muttered looking out the window.

“I’m not a baby,” Johnny whined. “It’s just scary, you don’t want to mess with the fbi.”

“Relax we will be fine,” Brian insisted.

“That’s easy for you to say, you have your guns,” Johnny muttered crossing his arms over his chest angrily.

“Brian,” I mumbled glaring at him.

“Oh come on I’m a gun enthusiast I finally have a change to really use them,” he said excitedly. I couldn’t help, but roll my eyes.

“You cant shoot it though,’ I said turning my attention back to the road. Zacky seemed to remember the way to my house.

“Why?” he whined.

“Because that will set off one of the alarms,” I said. He groaned.

“Guys she knows what she’s talking about,” Zacky said smiling over at me. I loved having him stick up for me.

I looked back at matt realizing he was the only one who hadn’t said anything. I knew how broken his heart hart was just by looking at him. His eyes where blood red from all the crying although he wouldn’t admit it.

We pulled up to my house and I sighed stepping out of the car.

We are going to find her. I kept repeating that in my head praying to god that it was true.

“Nice house,” Matt said shakily. I looked at him realizing it had been a long time since I had heard his voice.

“Thanks,” I answered walking up to the front door and opening it.

I knew in other circumstances the guys would have been racing up to the game room to see who could win the most, but now all anyone wanted to do was get ready for tonight.

Everyone ate dinner silently. I had ordered three pizzas just to make sure everyone would have plenty of food. We needed all our energy tonight.

“Let’s go change,” I said standing up to throw the empty pizza boxes away. They nodded and slowly walked up the stairs. I sighed realizing how heart broken their fans would be to see them like this. I also knew how heart broken there fans would be to find out about Val.

Everyone definitely loved her. I had to admit the fbi was doing a good job of keeping it quite, but everyone knew that something was up.

I turned around when I felt someone’s hands on my hips.

“I love you,” Zacky said the second I was face to face with him.

“I love you too,” I answered kissing him quickly, before pulling him up the stairs.

“Go change I’ll see you in a little while,” I said. He nodded kissing me one more time before walking off to the guest room.

I sat on the couch in my old fbi uniform waiting for the guys to come. I felt slightly nervous now. The good thing was since I used to work there I knew all the security systems and alarms, but getting past them would be much more difficult.

The fbi offices had two different buildings. One was open all night, but the other was where they kept all the evidence and files. That was the one we would need. I knew though that they weren’t going to be open all night.

Finally the guys trudged downstairs wearing all black. I laughed lightly at how weird they looked. It was so obvious they were planning on breaking in someone. It reminded me of the seize the day video.

I laughed a little, but stood up.

“Come on,” I said motioning for them to follow me out the door. “We are taking Zacky’s car, because they might recognize mine.” I had thought things out pretty well.

We finally pulled up to the building, but I quickly drove around to the back and parked on an empty street.

“Ok even though it’s night time, we have to look normal ok,” I said looking back at the guys sitting in the car. “You guys look kind of suspicious, so try to act calm.”

“Ok,” they said in unison.

“Don’t do anything stupid, and follow my lead, ok do exactly what I say,” I said. They nodded and together we exited the car.

The whole fbi building was pretty huge so I doubted anyone would notice if we slipped in the back way.

We tried to walk casual., but we walked quicker than usual because everyone was nervous and I just wanted to get this over with.

“Ok,” I whispered as we approached the back door.

“Here’s the plan, Brian has the weapons, so him and I are going to go in first. Walk lightly and try not to make any noise. Zacky, Johnny and Jimmy are going to follow behind us. The first major alarm system is on the second floor so I will tell you what to do when we get to it,” I explained.

The first floor was really just the receptionist’s desk, nothing important was help there.

“The other problem we are going to have is the video cameras that are set up. We are going to try and walk around them as much as possible, but the only way we aren’t going to get caught is to disable them once we get inside the video booth. I’m pretty sure the security guard is off tonight so we might be ok,” I explained.

“Are there security guards around?’ Jimmy asked.

“Yes, but I know where all their stations are so we are going to try and be as quite as possible, but we also have a tranquilizer gun that Brian can shoot if we get caught, it wont hurt them, just make them pass out.”

“Matt you are going to stay outside and tell us if you see someone coming ok, try to look like a security guard or something, stay in the shadows,” I said, he frowned at the fact that he couldn’t come in, but he was to emotional to focus.

I walked over to the keypad they had on the side of the door. I prayed that they hadn’t changed the code since last week. I typed in 2436 and heard a small sound. Thankfully the door opened.

“Come on,” I whispered and they nodded following.

Everything went smoothly at first and we accomplished the first floor pretty easily, but I knew this was only the beginning and things were going to get a lot harder.

Thankfully the san Francisco office didn’t have the best security, but they were still pretty good. The fbi definitely doesn’t want people sneaking in.

“Ok we are at the second floor this is where it gets harder. There are different alarms that will go off on this floor if you step at a certain spot on the floor. I remember them because we had a training lesson in them. I am going to go first then Brian, then Zacky, the Johnny, and Jimmy you are going to be last.”

“Your going to have to duck because you are too tall,” I said to him.

“Finally being short comes in handy,” Johnny whispered.

“Ok let’s go,” I whispered. I tip toed around the alarms and so did Brian, Zacky and Johnny, Jimmy was last and it was going smoothly at first.

All of a sudden I heard the alarm go off, which immediately calls the police. We looked back to see jimmy and the floor.

“Shit,” I cursed looking around wondering what the hell we were going to do now.

“What do we do?” Brian asked frantically.

“Run,” I yelled not bothering to whisper anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
not my favorite chapter but i hoped you liked it anyway please cooment if you do.

Thank you : )