I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Escape

Everyone took off running in different directions, panic was running through my veins as I took off towards Adams office where I assumed the file would be. I didn’t have much time to react as I kicked the door opened and rushed inside. I started to here sirens and my heart began beating faster than I thought was possible.

There was a file sitting on the desk and I snatched it up praying it was the one I needed. I didn’t have time to look though as I dashed out the door and down the hallway. I hoped the guys had managed to find there way out ok.

I ran down the stairs skipping two with each stride. I ran out the door we came in and saw the car pulled up they began driving and I hoped in the backseat, closing the door a second before we took off at 80 miles per hour driving far away from here.

It took ten minutes before everyone was calm enough to begin talking.

“Where do I go?” Matt asked from the front seat. I assumed he went to get the car as soon as he heard the very loud alarm go off.

“Drive back to Huntington,” I answered, finally breathing normally again.

“Is that the file,” Johnny asked, from beside me.

“Let’s hope,” I said nervously, and shakily. I opened the file and let out a long sigh of relief as I saw the name on the file. “Yes,” I answered as I began reading down the long list of information.

“Will it help?” Matt asked from the drivers seat.

“Yeah,” I answered as I read further along.

“So what do we do now?” Brian asked.

“Well,” I said closing the file as I started getting a headache from reading in the car. “First we should go talk to one of his accomplishes in jail, they might now some information, we can hopefully get them to talk,” I said. Apparently they had caught one of the accomplishes, but I doubt they had gotten any information of him. I was praying that we would have better luck.

“I can get it out of him,” Matt said roughly. “I’ve had this craving to beat the shit out of someone anyway.”

I nodded realizing he had a lot of anger to take out on someone, and I definitely wouldn’t want to be in the shoes of the person he decided too.

“So are the FBI, after us now?” Jimmy asked nervously talking for the first time since the ordeal happened.

“Well yeah,” I admitted not wanting to tell them or freak them out. I looked down feeling as if a failed this mission.

Zacky must have sensed it because he took hold of my hand, and whispered from the right side of me, “Don’t worry you did the best you could, everything will be fine.”

I smiled over at him and nodded, he somehow always made me feel better.

We sat in the car anxiously. We had been driving for a few hours now. Nobody said anything and fear was written on everyone’s face. I couldn’t wait till we found Val and the old Avenged Sevenfold were back. I missed them so much.

I even missed the old me Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats looking out the window. Someone’s cell phone went off and everyone jumped. I went rigid as I realized it was mine. I pulled it out slowly and cautiously, having no idea who would be calling me now.

“Hello,” I answered softly.

“Stealing the file, I didn’t expect that of you,” a voice sneered from the other end of the line. My heart stopped as I instantly recognized the voice.

“Adam,” I whispered.

“Yeah, I know it was you,” he continued. My body shock slightly as I thought about what to say.

“I can solve the case better and quicker than you can,” I retorted.

“Maybe true, but stealing and breaking into a federal office is a criminal offense,” he pointed out though I already knew it.

“Adam don’t,” I warned although it cam out more like begging.

“Truthfully you’re a good FBI agent and I’ve always liked you, so I will make you a little deal,” he said.

“Deal?” I asked nervously. I had a feeling it wasn’t going to be good. I looked around the car, everyone’s eyes were on me except for Matt who was driving, but even he kept glancing back at me.

“Here’s the deal, I will let you and your little accomplishes get away with it if you do two things for me,” he stated.

‘What?” I asked realizing I didn’t have much of a choice in the matter.

“First you have to come back and work for me,” I sighed realizing I didn’t want to do that. “And second, you have to go out with me.”

“What?” I asked repulsed.

“I would take the deal if I were you,” he said casually.

“No,” I said firmly.

“Ok, then,” he mumbled. “I hope you and the rest of your friends enjoy life in prison.”

I groaned, not knowing what the hell I should do.

“Is it a deal?” he asked hopefully. I looked over at Zacky feeling pain run through my body at the thought of not being with him, but I couldn’t let him and the other guys go to jail, for something that was my fault.

“Deal.” I said slowly and regretfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Hope you like it.

Please comment!!!!!!! and check out my other stories too if you like this on, the newest is:

Under Wandering Stars I've Grown. : ) thank you.