I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Prison

“I will come back to work with you Adam,” I insisted. I looked around making sure no one could hear this. “But not yet ok, let me try and solve this case first.”

“Alright, but you remember our deal,’ he said or more like warned. I nodded helplessly.

“How could I forget,” I mumbled bitterly. “Look I have to go now okay, I have a case to solve.” With that I hung up throwing my phone across the room not even caring if it broke. God how I despised that man.

I exited the room walking down in the living room where the guys sat waiting for me. Everything was all on me. I felt that if we didn’t find Val it would be my fault. Or if we found her dead, but I choose not to think about that thought.

“We are going to Michigan,” I informed grabbing the small bag of clothes I had packed.

“Michigan?” they all asked at the same time making a small smile approach MY FACE. Truthfully they were the cutest guys ever especially when they were together.

“There is a jail in Michigan where one of Jon’s accomplishes is, I’m hoping we can go talk to him and he will tell us where they are hiding Val,’ I explained impatiently. They all nodded hoping up.

“Then I guess we are going to Michigan,” Johnny said.

We all nodded. “Michigan”

“Welcome to Michigan,” the annoying flight attendant said over the loud speaker. The flight had been smooth, but everyone had a mix of anxiety and happiness. We all felt as if we were getting closer to finding Val, but we had no idea what we were going to find when we got there.

I kept telling myself that she was still alive, but how was I to know for sure. Hell there was a time where I thought Adam was a good guy. I sighed shaking that thought out of my head. She is still alive. She has to be.

We quickly rented a car and began driving.

“So where is the prison,” Matt asked from behind the wheel.

“I don’t know, but I know its call Michigan Federal Prison FDG,” I said reading the name from Val’s file.

“I wonder what the FDG stands for,” Jimmy mumbled. Brian rolled his eyes.

“Yeah because that’s what’s important,” Johnny said making me smile softly. I looked over at Zack who had been surprising quiet.

“Maybe it has the address in this Michigan tourist guide I picked up at the airport,” Johnny mumbled opening it up.

“Yeah because the Michigan Federal Prison is the main tourist guide in Michigan you can even get tee-shirts from the gift shop,” Matt said angrily. Johnny sighed closing the book.

“It was just an idea,” he defended.

“I’ll call information,” I intervened. Matt had been extra angry lately but who could blame him.

We pulled into the prison parking in the visitor center. It was a creepy looking building very dark. I stepped out feeling a shiver run down my spine. Zacky wrapped his arms around me protectively kissing me softly on the neck.

“Let’s do this,” Matt said pushing past us and practically running up to the entrance doors. I grabbed Zacky’s hand and we all walked up to were Matt was.

We talked to the guard for a few minuets telling him who we wanted to see before he ran off to go get him.

He came back a few minuets later and led us to a small room.

“I’ll be right outside if you need me,” he said. I nodded and all of us walked inside.

The man looked up at us. I was surprised at how young he was. He looked only about 19/ I guessed he grew up in a bad neighborhood and became apart of a gang. I thought that maybe he was a sweet kid down inside just forced into a gang.

“Who the fuck are you,” he sneered. I sighed. Guess I thought wrong.

“FBI,” I said pulling out my badge and flashing it to him quickly.

“Cool,” Jimmy said taking the badge from my hands. I rolled my eyes and took a step towards the prisoner.

“We are here about Big Jon,” I continued. The man stiffened when I said his name. “Oh so you know him.”

“Yeah I know him,” he said angrily. “And the other FBI already came in, I didn’t tell them anything, and I aunt telling you anything either,” he mumbled angrily his small eyes narrowing at us.

“Tell us now you fucking…………” Matt started Launching off towards him, but Brian and Zacky grabbed him before he could do anything.

“Not yet,” I said motioning for them to follow me to the corner of the room. I looked over at the security guard who was guarding the room and keeping a watchful eye on us.

“We cant do anything with the guard right there,” I explained once everyone had crowded over hear.

“We need a plan,” Zacky said. Everyone’s eyes landed on me. I sighed looking back at the security guard who was watching us with a curious look on his face.

“Ok here’s the plan,” I whispered looking back to the guys. “Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy go outside and distract the guard. Make sure he is not looking in the room. I’m praying that he is an A7X fan, if not you might have to fight each other,” I warned. ‘Me Matt and Brain will stay in here.”

Everyone nodded and Johnny Jimmy and Zacky left the room peacefully.

“No then,” I said looking over to the two guys left. “Matt you are going to beat him up and until he tells us. Brian you stay here in case Matt gets to rough you can pull him off, and I will ask the questions,’ I explained pulling away.

“You make great plan’s,” Brian. Noted as we walked over to the man.

“Big Jon kidnapped a girl, I know you know that already, but what you don’t know is this is the girls fiancé,” I said the prisoner pointing to Matt. “He is very mad so I suggest you tell us where the fuck she is right now,” I said as meanly as I could.

The man looked shocked for a moment, but was quick to respond. “No.”

“Okay fine,’ I said turning away from him and looking at Matt. “Go ahead.”

Matt walked over and grabbed the man by the neck slamming him up against the wall.

I looked out the window to see the guys fighting with the security guard. I sighed knowing we had to get out of here soon. Matt held the man in a chock hold for a few minuets before Brian came over and started punching him in the face. It wasn’t a very pretty sight.

I looked back out the window to see Zacky fighting the security guard, which I had to admit slightly turned me on.

“Ok, ok I’ll tell you,” the prisoner suddenly said making me whip my head around to look at him.

“Where the fuck is she,” Matt yelled angrily.

“Jay Ranch, it’s about 15 miles north of here,” the man answered. I prayed to God that he was telling the truth.

Matt let him down, but not before giving him one last punch that I was almost positive broke the guys nose.

“Come on we have to get out of here,” I insisted quickly. The three of us ran two the door motioning towards the guys to follow us out to the car. We all ran together and I looked over at Zacky.

“I told you to distract him not attack him,” I yelled as we ran to the car.

“He wasn’t easily distracted,” Johnny answered as we all got in the car and Matt started it pulling it out of the lot.

“Man the felonies just keep adding up,” I muttered as Matt started driving at 100 miles per hour.

We were close. We were going to jay Ranch, I was just deathly afraid of what we would find when we got there.
♠ ♠ ♠
As much as I love this story i really want to focus on my new story ( Under Wondering Stars I've Grown) So there will only be two chapters left : ( Thank you to everyone who has read it. I hoped you like this chapter and as always please comment.