I Think I Need A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right

The Bunk

Within the first day of traveling with the band, I came to the conclusion that Zacky had purposely made it so I would have to travel on his bus.

I lay in my little bunk bed on the bus thinking about Big Jon. Nothing had happened yet, which made my fear something was going to soon. I had to find out about him before he found out about me.

I heard footsteps and quickly turned over seeing someone crouched over my bunk bed. I screamed.

“Shh it’s ok it’s just me,” I heard whispered. I couldn’t see the person, but I had a feeling it was Zacky.

“I’m sorry I’m not used to people coming in my bed at 4 in the morning,” I muttered angrily. Turning on my side so that I was away from him.

“I was lonely, “ he answered crawling into bed beside me. The bed was small so we were squished.

“You know what,” I mumbled turning over so I was facing him. “ I don’t get you, one minute your trying to make my life hell and the next your coming into my bed because you are lonely. One minute you hate me and the next your being nice to me.”

“I’m a complicated guy what can I say,” he said. I sighed.

“I know what I can say, I feel sorry for your girlfriend.” I mumbled. Having to put up with him all the time.

“I don’t have one,’ he answered almost sad. I was tempted to say I understand why, but he seemed so sad but what he had said I decided against it.

“So is this the first time you have shared a bed with a security guard?” I asked trying to lighten the mood.

“Yeah,” he said smiling. I laughed. I bet it’s the first time he’s shared a bed with an FBI agent to.

“Cam,” he said suddenly. I looked at him weird.

“What?” he asked.

“That’s the first time you have ever said my name,” I said looking at him. It was dark, but I could still tell how cute he was.

“Well it’s pretty,” he answered.

“Really I have always liked the name Sam,” I said.

“Why cause it rhymes with you name?”

“Uh something like that,” I said. It was the first time in my life I had ever felt guilty about lying to someone about my life.

I didn’t know why. Why I was feeling guilty, it was just Zacky after all, but there was just something about him. I had a feeling that he could be nice too.

“I don’t hate you,” he finally said, jerking me from my thoughts.

“I don’t hate you either,” I answered.

“In fact I actually like you probably more than you can imagine,’ he said playing with my hair. I looked at him weird. I opened my mouth to answer when all of a sudden there was a violent jerk of the bus sending me and Zacky falling out of our bunks.

I fell right on top of Zacky.

“What the fuck was that,” Jimmy mumbled standing up. He looked down at us wiggling his eyebrows. “What were you two doing?”

“Nothing,” I said pushing myself off of Zacky and standing up.

“Something,” Zacky said suggestively. I rolled my eyes.

“You wish,” I mumbled. The bus came to a stop and everyone got up walking to the front of the bus. The bus driver looked like he had just seen a ghost.

“What happened?” Johnny asked.

“I was driving when all of a sudden I saw headlights coming straight at us, I had to swerve to the right, I just barely made it, it happened so fast,” he explained. Everyone looked startled.

“Look,” Matt said looking around at the five faces, “ It’s not like they were trying to hurt us it was probably just some drunk driver.”

I gulped.

“Maybe,” I said slowly. But I had the sinking feeling that it was no accident.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. Sorry it's kinda short but yeah Comment if you like it.

THANKS FOR READING