Status: Read it. Subscribe it. Comment it . Plus I'm winging it as i write :)

I Hate That I Love You

chapter 7

"Michael.. baby, wake up" Alexandro's softly whispered as he gently shook me, my eyes slowly slid open. I woke up to Alexandro staring at me with those gorgeous eyes of his "we're here" he said softly, I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes and sat up looking out the window we were in the car parked outside of a fancy building
"where is here exactly?" I asked softly sitting up, I still stared at the building, my gaze never leaving it
"building of apartments, I just rented one out" Alexandro said climbing out the car, he walked over to my side and helped me out
"this is where we are living ? " I asked in surprise "it seems so expensive"
"it wasn't love, I have enough money and i can find a teaching job here too" Alexandro chuckled softly, he grabbed our bags and locked the car than took my hand leading me up to our new home
"really? they wont find out " he shook his head "no i changed my name while you were asleep, all is good. its now Alexander Nelson. my mother's last name" we finally reached to our place, he unlocked it and let me in first. It was cute, cozy for the two of us, the kitchen was big with an island in the middle, Than through a little door was the living room and on the right side was a hall way with three doors, first a walk in closet, second a big bathroom and lastly our room, it was bigger than any of the houses i lived in, in my entire life! but i loved it.
" do you like the place?" he asked softly kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around me from behind,
I smiled "yeah i do"
he smiled and picked me up sitting me on the bed with him "i was thinking you can either continue an online school or i teach you myself at home" Alexandro looked at me
"online school sounds fine" I said "I'll have something to do while your working" I nodded "maybe i can find a job myself?" I asked, he just gently shrugged his shoulders
"sure, we are currently in Florida. where i was born. I can find you a job, most people remember here anyways"
I looked at him "you never told me about your childhood"
he bit his lip "My mom and dad weren't the lovey couple, it was actually a mistake she had gotten pregnant. she was only 16 and my dad left after he found out. when i was born, i never really spent any time with her, she usually went out while i stayed with our next door neighbor. My name from the start was Alexander Nelson but once i was of age and finished college, i left my mother and changed my name so she wouldn't find me. i didn't have the best childhood, no parents at all but i learned to live life myself. that beach house i took you was my neighbors, once i got older she told me i could always go and stay if i ever needed too. James i meant through them he had always the biggest crush on me and i just couldn't say no when he asked me out. after a while i realized i didn't love him and he didn't love me, he cheated on me but i didn't care so eventually i broke up with him. i found a teaching job and than i meant the love of my life" he smiled widely "you" he said leaning closer to gently kiss my lips.
I giggled softly "your so sweet" I looked at him "your the love of my life too! I'm glad, my home never felt like a home since my step mother came along" I sighed shaking my head, I laid it against his shoulder "do you think they will ever find us ?" I asked softly holding onto him as if, if i didn't he would disappear and i didn't want that.
He took my hands that were clutching his shirt and looked down at me "They wont, I promise" he looked me straight in the eye, i believed him.