Status: Read it. Subscribe it. Comment it . Plus I'm winging it as i write :)

I Hate That I Love You

Chapter 6

It's been a week and things fell into how they use too be, things were great... He was amazing and sweet, he kept saying sorry to me but the next day with the whole situation we went back to his house to get away from James, Alexandro says. I sat on his couch starring at my hands when I felt a pair of arms around me " what's wrong love?" he asked softly whispering "nothing, just thinking" I murmured softly looking up at him with a smile "nothing to worry about " I said leaning up to kiss his lips when my phone rang, it was my dad, I stood up pressing the phone to my ear "why the hell haven't you been in school ?!" he yells from the other line, he was right we havent went to school me or him "I'm sorry dad I totally forgot" he started cursing at me "you better go to fucking school tomorrow!" he hissed "yes dad" than he hung up on me, I sighed and sat back down "my dad found out we haven't well I haven't been going to school... So he is telling me to go tomorrow " I looked at him and he nodded "and we will" I nodded gently laying my head back on the couch. It was about 9 pm I should be getting to bed but I really didn't want too, Alexandro set hs lips softly on my collar bone gently kissing it, I bit on my lip "let's go get some sleep" he whispered against my skin. He picked me up and laid me on his bed well our bed, I haven't been home at all, ths was my home now. I looked over at him and leaned up kissing his lips "I love you" I whispered softly, he responded with a passionate kiss "I love you too" he murmured and with that we both fell asleep.

The next morning I felt the bed move, I slid my eyes open and looked around alexandro was walking to the bathroom "sorry for waking you love but ima shower care to join?" he asked with a bright smile, I nodded happily and rolled off the bed running into the bathroom I stepped into the shower with him. After a while of messing around we finally got out and got dressed but with the shirt I was wearing my love bites were visible but I didn't care "ready to go?" I asked grabbing my back pack, he grabbed his stuff and nodded, he grabbed me and kissed me deeply "I will see you in class" he whispered and let me walk to school like a normal kid not dating his teacher. When I got there I ignored all the nasty comments. I had a smile on my face and nothing was gonna change it.

The day went so long but it was finally last period I sat in my normal seat and did the work like usual, I gave a couple glances at Alexandro and he just flashed his beautiful smile at me. The bell rang and all the kids ran out, I stood up and grabbed my bag walking to the door I closed it and ran over to Alexandro kissing him deeply "I missed you!" I whispered, we continued to kiss until we heard a gasp, we pulled apart staring at a student, she stared at us than ran off "we gotta go!" Alexandro whispered grabbing my hand we ran to his car and drove off, I watched the school through the mirror, everyone by now knew. We were screwed. We got to his house when we heard sirens we ran into the house "what are we gonna do?! " I cried "I'm not gonna loose you !" he hugged me tight "I have to leave" he whispered "I'm going with you" I said "but what about your family?" I shook my head "I want you only you" he nodded and started pack like crazy all of our stuff, I helped , he went to his car when he threw the bags inside he stuffed money in his pockets and we both climbed in the car. I grabbed his hand tightly and we drove. Suddenly the cops behind us " drive faster !" I screamed tears running down my cheeks. It took a while until we finally lost them we wereon the high way "where are we going ?" I asked " far" he mumbled "we have to change our names or they'll find us... Do you love me that much?" I looked at him and nodded "I don't wanna loose you ... Even the thing with James didn't stop me from loving you... I fell so hard...." I said "I'm staying" he smiled and kissed me and continued to drive. I laid back in the seat my eyes fell close, I havent realized how tired I was until I fell in a deep sleep.