Status: Back from the dead

Seize The Day

Not. My. Problem.

Matt’s P.O.V.

“Dude! What the fuck!” Zacky yelled in my ear. “You were on Raw…twice! Without us!” he tried to act upset, but couldn’t keep the smile off his face.

I laughed as I sat on the recliner and put my feet up. Jimmy came up to me and sat on my lap. “And you were holding hands with the sexiest girl on this planet!” I pushed him off of me and laughed.

“How would your Max feel about you saying that?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he returned a cheeky smile. Everyone knew that Jimmy would never want Max to be upset with him, he loves her too much.

“You know it’s all in good fun!” What a lame attempt at saving his ass!

“Anyways!” Brian stopped our arguing. “Did you see how smoking hot she looked? Do you know what I would do if I were alone with her for a couple of hours?”

I couldn’t help the jealousy that built up inside of me.

“Oh yeah Brian?” Johnny challenged him.

“Yeah! I’d fuckin ravish her body so much that she’d pass out!” He licked his lips and thrusted his hips for affect and I couldn’t help but ball my hands into fists to keep from slapping him. He turned to me and continued our previous argument.

“So, Matthew,” Zacky asked in a sophisticated tone. He sat on the couch, crossed his legs and rubbed his beard. “When are you thinking of introducing us to this girl?”

“Well, I did have planned to bring her to the studio tomorrow, since she’s a huge fan of ours,” I smiled when I thought of how excited she was when I asked her to come. I looked at them, curious as to what they thought about it. I started laughing as I saw all their jaws dropped to the floor. “That means no one can fuck up tomorrow. You all have to play pitch-perfect.”

“What the fuck!” Brian yelled. “Why’d you invite her tomorrow? You know we haven’t played in a while!”

“Not. My. Problem.” I got up and went to my make-shift room on the second floor and climbed into bed. Thoughts of Stephanie’s smiling face helped me drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Stephanie’s POV

I woke up the next morning at 9 a.m. so that I could be sure I had enough time to get ready to meet the guys. After my shower, I put mousse in my hair to tame the curls, put on some light make-up and went to get dressed.

As I was walking down to the elevator, my phone went off in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that it was Matt.

Steph: Hey Matt!

Matt: Hey Stephanie! I just wanted to call and see if you were ready yet.

Steph: Yes sir-ee! I’ll text you the address to the hotel I’m staying at.

Matt: Alright, see you soon.

I disconnected the call and sent him the address. When I got downstairs I saw Mike sitting alone on one of the couches.

“Hey Mizanin, what’s up?” I sat on the couch across from him.

He looked up to see who was talking to him and smiled when he saw me. “Hey Steph! Nothing much I guess. How about with you? You’re looking even more beautiful than you usually do, if that’s even possible.”

I smiled. “Thank you, Michael. Oh! And thank you for the beautiful flowers, too! They were really amazing. I absolutely loved them.”

“Oh it was nothing. When I saw them, I immediately thought of you.” He smiled before frowning, “So, I saw you with M. Shadows yesterday. I could tell you were trying your hardest not to go into crazy fan girl mode.”

I laughed. “Yeah…but so was he! It turns out he’s as much a fan of me as I am of him!”

“That’s so funny.” He said sourly. He had a fake smile on his face and I had to try really hard not to laugh at his jealousy. It was adorable, though. “So is he going to be around anymore?”

“I really hope so.”

Mike’s P.O.V.

Her eyes were sparkling as she spoke of him. Dammit! Why couldn’t she like me like that? She knows how I feel about her! I watched her smile grow wider as she got a call and saw who it was from.

“It’s him!” she squealed before answering it. “Hey Matt!” She’s so beautiful; it hurts me so much to know that she isn’t mine. “Okay, I’m on my way, see you soon!” She hung up and sighed. “I’m glad we got to talk Mike! And thanks again for the flowers!”

I smiled at her before she got up and walked out the doors.

God I wish she could’ve stayed here with me. That she would’ve been excited to see me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! Here's a gorgeous picture of the guys!!!

Image

And for all of you who aren't fans of WWE, here's a picture of Mike "The Miz" Mizanin!!

Image

So I shall be updating this every Wednesday!!!!

Here's the schedule:
Every other Monday: A Withered Past and Blurry Future (Ronnie Radke)
Wednesday : Seize The Day (Matt Sanders)
Every other Friday: Until the End (Matt Sanders)

SUPER AWESOME PEOPLE WHO I LOVE!!!!
SevenfoldGirl_ -Thank you for commenting and reading even though you don't know who Randy is!!! You're awesome!!!