Status: Back from the dead

Seize The Day

Black Ops

Stephanie’s POV

I walked outside and saw Matt leaning against a yellow Camaro. I couldn’t help but smile. He was wearing a blue plaid shirt, jeans, and his signature aviators. “Hey.”

He opened the passenger door for me. “How are you?”

“Good.” I got in and thanked him. He walked around to the other side and got in. “Random fact: I’m absolutely in love with your car!”

He laughed and raised an eyebrow. “Don’t tell me I have to compete with my car!” I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. “Nah, thanks, I saw it in Transformers and I just had to get it!”

We drove while jamming to everything from Bullet For My Valentine to Brad Paisely to Eminem. It amazed me how his voice fit every genre we listened to. After about 20 minutes of singing to every song that we knew, Matt pulled into a huge white house.

“This is Zacky’s parent’s house.” He informed me as he parked the car. “We’re staying here while we’re in Tennessee.” I nodded and we got out of the car. “Just a fore-warning, the guys are going to freak when they see you…and probably say some really inappropriate things.”

I laughed at how nervous he was. “It’s okay, it’s going to take everything in me to stop from freaking out when I see them.” We walked into the basement and the guys were playing what seemed to be Black Ops on the Xbox 360.

“Hey guys, I’d like you to meet a friend of mine.” Everyone turned towards Matt’s voice and their eyes went wide as they saw me standing next to him.

I meet hundreds of fans each year, some old, some young. I’ve seen a lot of really good looking men, but still, nothing compared to seeing these men.

“Holy fucking shit.” Jimmy said under his breath.

“He wasn’t lying when he said she was coming.” Zacky said in shock.

They were all frozen in their places. No one moved an inch. “Do you need introductions?” Matt asked when he realized that they weren’t going to say anything.

I laughed, amazing myself that Icould make it sound so effortless. “I’m pretty sure I know everyone.” I walked up to Mr. Spiky Hair. “Nice to meet you Mr. Haner.”

After a moment of staring, he laughed. “Mr. Haner’s my dad. Call me Syn…or Sexy. Whichever’s fine.” He said flirtatiously with a smirk as he shook my hand.

“How bout Brian?” he shrugged his shoulders and I moved onto the one next to him. “Hey Zacky, you totally have to teach me how to do my makeup like yours!” I told him.

“Anytime!” He said with a smile.

I had to look up when I moved on to The Rev. “Jimmy!”

“Stephanie!” instead of shaking my hand like the other 2, Jimmy pulled me into a tight hug that I immediately reciprocated.

“And last but not least, Johnny Christ himself.” I said as I shook his hand. He simply smiled at me. I walked over to Matthew. “Mr. Sanders, I do believe we’ve already met.” I shook his hand.

“Why yes we did, Miss Callaway, it is still a pleasure to be in your acquaintance.” We both laughed at our faux-professionalism.

I turned back to the rest of the guys. “So…Who’s down for some Zombies?” I asked once the silence was starting to get awkward. They all looked at me in disbelief.

“What?”

“You play Zombies?” Zacky asked, skeptically.

“Yeah, me and the guys always play when we’re heading to the next cities. It keeps us entertained on those boring bus rides.” I was being stared at like I had 3 heads on my shoulder. Deciding to ignore their looks, I sat down on the couch and grabbed the nearest controller. I chose the game and looked up at them. “Anyone wanna play?”

Matt sat down next to me and grabbed the other controller. I smiled at him and we started the game.

****************************************

“You guys! We have to get to the studio!” Johnny told us for the millionth time.

“Hold on! We’re almost dead anyways.” Matt’s eyes never left the screen as he talked to Johnny.

“That’s what you said 30 minutes ago!”

“We have not been playing for more than 30 minutes!” I said defensively.

“You’re right.” Brian agreed. “You’ve been kicking Zombie ass for an hour and a half.”

Matt and I looked at each other, dumbfounded. Had we really been playing for that long?

In that little time that we looked away from the screen, zombies surrounded us and ate us alive.

“Shit!” We yelled in unison as GAME OVER appeared on the screen.

“See what you cause?” Matt yelled at Johnny.

He simply rolled his eyes and walked towards the door. “Can we just get to the studio before it gets any later?”

We piled into the cars, Matt, Brian, Zacky and I in Matt’s car while Johnny and Jimmy went in his car. Zacky connected his IPod and Crazier by Taylor Swift started playing. Subconsciously, I started waving my hands in the air.

“Who knew Zacky Vengeance was into Taylor Swift.” I smiled at him.

He started blushing and ran a hand through his hair. “She’s got some good music.”

“Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that you would totally rape her at the first chance you got.” Brian mocked him.

“Brian! Leave poor Zacky alone!” I smacked his arm, causing him to laugh even more.

“Don’t worry about it, Steph. Gates would always talk about everything he wanted to do to you. Very kinky if you ask me.” Zacky smirked as he looked at Brian grow serious.

“Guess he wasn’t man enough to go through with it, huh?” I turned to Brian. “Too bad though, I’m pretty kinky myself.”

Brian’s mouth opened in shock. I looked at Matt and he looked exactly the same, except his eyes were darker, filled with lust and desire.

We got to the studio and they went straight into recording what Matt told me was Trashed and Scattered. Zacky was in the recording booth while the rest of us were hanging out in the room outside of it.

“So Stephanie, are you actually related to Ted Dibiase or was that just for the show?” Johnny asked.

I stole Syn’s black and red guitar from his hands and started strumming it with no rhythm at all. “Yeah, he’s my brother, but we don’t actually share the same last name.”

“Do you know how to play?” Matt asked, referring to Syn’s guitar.

“Psh! I fuckin' wish!” I accidentally let a little of the fan girl in me come out. “I always wanted this sexy guitar and now I’m holding it! I was always jealous of this little bastard.”

They laughed and then Matt caught onto something I said. “Were you jealous of Brian or the guitar?”

I couldn’t help the blush that covered my face. “Both.” I told him honestly.

They all looked confused and then Jimmy understood what I meant. “Little Stephanie! Were you jealous of what Synyster would do with the guitar?”

I looked down so that I wouldn’t look at any of them in the eyes.

Brian laughed as he realized what Jimmy was saying. “You know, I’d be happy to practice with you sometime. I’m always up for playing guitar with a beautiful girl.” He said seductively as he sat next to me.

Zacky walked out of the booth and immediately looked at us. “Whoa, what did I miss here?”

“Nothing, we’re just talking about how Stephanie wants Brian to stick his fingers up her pu----” Jimmy shut up when Matt punched him in the gut. It wasn’t hard enough to do any serious damage, but it did shut him up.

I looked up at him and thanked him. He just nodded back. “So who’s recording next?”

“I say we put it to a vote! Who votes for Matt to go next?” I raised Brian and Zacky’s hands since they were the ones next to me.

Everyone laughed and rolled their eyes. “Why are you so eager to hear him sing?” Zacky asked as he took his hand out of my possession.

“It’s definitely not because his voice is fucking orgasmic and a total gift from God! Why would you say that?” I answered quickly.

Brian laughed. “Do you have a secret fantasy about all of us?”

“Actually, I do, so if you guys wanna have an orgy right now, I totally wouldn’t mind!” I joked with them.

“You know, somehow I don’t think Johnny and Jim’s girlfriends would like that idea too much.” Zacky laughed.

“Alright, so they’re out of the question, how bout you three? You guys down for a foursome?”

“How about we get to know each other a little better before we all have a giant orgy.” Matt offered.

“I guess…” I acted like I was completely disappointed and the guys laughed again.

Matt went into the recording and started singing. My smile was eminent and he smiled when he saw me. Those dimples will be the death of me. Johnny brought me out of my daze by poking me in the ribs.

“Stop drooling Stephanie!” he told me.

“I’m not drooling.” I still cleaned my mouth just in case I actually was. My actions caused the guys to laugh again.

“How was that?” Matt asked from the booth.

“A little pitchy and I’m pretty sure you BS’d some of those verses.” Brian complained. “But if you ask Stephanie, I bet she’d give you a different response.” He eyed me and smirked.

Perfect. Could that man do any wrong? I noticed they were all looking at me, awaiting my response. “It was amazing.” I looked down at my feet and played with my fingers.

Matt walked out of the room and sat next to me when Brian went to go record his part.
♠ ♠ ♠
So how did you guys like this chapter? I was going to post this yesterday, but I decided to spend the day with my family watching fireworks :D Although I got devoured by mosquito's, it was a well spent day!